Chapter 23

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon PoV

I feel today is one of the happiest day of my life. Of course there are cumulative reasons behind my feeling now. 

At Saturday I could spend my day with all of my friend at the mall after along time didn't do it. Like what we already planned at Friday, we made a plan for our vacation to Busan and we shopped after that. I felt relieved because Jeongyeonie, Minhyukie and Yonghwa Oppa look like happy too that day. What Jonghyun Oppa said before was right, I didn't need to worried too much because yeah they are really moody type person who could happy and sad at the close time. 

Yesterday, my other half; my soulmate; my love and my life; Jonghyun Oppa help me studied for my quiz today. I didn't ask him to do it but I am very thankful for what he done. He came to my house in the morning; woke me up in my room; carried me in bridal style to my bathroom to wash my face and then we ate breakfast together with my parents. After that I took my shower while he waited for me in my bed and then after finished I start studied until evening. Because I was study hard yesterday, I got perfect score today. Yeah of course I deserve it because I made an effort for it. I told him about it and he felt happy too. 

The last and the big reason why I felt today is one of the happiest day in my life is because I accepted at the school that I applied through scholarship program. Yeah eventhough it isn't the final result yet I am still happy about it. Today is the first time I am so satisfied with what I was done in my life before. In the first place the reason why I studied much was just because I like study; I want make my parents proud of me too and the most reason was I had nothing to do except study because my parents already support all of thing in my life. But today, I feel satisfied with myself because I studied seriously before I could get away first step selection and could continue to the next step easily. Yeah for first selection I didn't need put much effort, I just attached recommendation letters from my school, my transcript score, and some of achievement that I ever get. Fact that possibility was so small because my rivals are students from my grade from all over the world and the school only accepted thirty person who could continue to the next step, that means my score good enough than the others.

Eventhough I should thinking again how I could go to the writing and interview test without Oppa knowing, I still feel happy about it. The writing test and interview test will consist about my plan if I am accepted at that school and what will I do after graduated from there. Of course it must consist of my plan to make such useful thing for the world too. I promise I will do the best so I can reach my dream.

End of the PoV

-----------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter