Chapter 34

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Jonghyun and Seungyeon family left the airport, Jonghyun focus all to Seungyeon. Her face still look so pale and he knows that she is in pain. While talking, he noticed sometimes she bite her lower lip to bear the pain. He wants to ask her directly but after heard that she is so happy about this trip he knows that isn't the right action to do. He makes decision to wait until she tells him by herself.

***

After about one hour waiting at VIP Lounge, the departure time arrives. Seungyeon so happy knowing her real holiday time started. She stands directly from her seat when the announcer finished announces the information. Its make her losing her balance and fortunately Jonghyun right beside her when that thing happened. Jonghyun grabs her body from falling and sets her body back to the seat. Jonghyun sits at his knees in front of her seat and checks her body. She makes Jonghyun more worried about her condition and he spontaneously hugs her tightly while scolds her "Why you didn't tell me if you are in pain? How if I am not right beside you? You are so careless." Seungyeon just silence hears it, doesn't know how to react.

After minutes, Jonghyun release his hug and touch her cheeks with his both hand and asks her "Are you alright?" Seungyeon smiles while nods her head. He smiles too seeing her smile and mumbling "Thanks God." He then stands and reaches her hand "Let's go." Seungyeon receives his hand and intertwined it with her hand.

***

"Oppa, moms told you?" Seungyeon asks him while they walk closer to the plane. Jonghyun sees at her then asks her back "What?" Seungyeon stops her question and answer shyly "Oh nothing Oppa. That's not important." Jonghyun understands what is the meaning of her question and happy seeing her shy reaction "Ne Aunt told me but I remember about 'it' too even before she told me. Don't think you can fool me. Don't worry I didn't make a plan to cancel this trip."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter