Chapter 41

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After thinking for awhile, Mr.Lee says something to all people that gather together at his meeting room "We can't hide it anymore, this is more serious than what I think. I hope they can accept our reason why we were doing that, especially my son."

"This can't be that easy anymore. Believe me, even before all of that happened today he already didn't believe us. He is hiding all that happened at Netherland until we know about it from the news this morning. Yeah, which one the thing that he is hiding is important thing; my daughter went to hospital while she was long long away from me." Yoona says it while crying; still shock about the fact that she know just hours before. Fact about her daughter condition.

Seeing it, Mrs. Lee just trying to calm down Mrs. Gong while position her head at her shoulder "The most important thing is Seungyeon in good condition right now. They were hiding it from us to avoid this kind of reaction. Please calm down."

"Sorry all, all of this happened because of my daughter." Mr. Bae says it while bows his head and intertwined his own hands above the table.

Mr.Gong standing from his seat than pat Mr. Bae shoulder "No need to say sorry. This is already happened." He than walking away from their seat and looking at the view through the frameless window. After minute just standing there he says something clearly "Whatever the consequence just accept it. We did it for good intention. We did it to protect them. I am the one who will explain to Jonghyun. After that, we need to do the conference too. Just do it here and finish it. I can't seeing my daughter more broken. I hope Mr. Bae and Mr. Jung willing to help us once again."

"Yeah, let's do it Wookie." Mr. Lee than calls his officer to prepare the place.

With that, all of them silence while waiting for Jonghyun that already arrived at LJH tower lobby.

----

"Young master. We are arrive." Tony says it when they are arrive at the LJH tower lobby.

"Okay. Thank you ahjussi." Jonghyun says it than walk down from the car. He left the lobby and ignored all cameras of the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter