Chapter 25

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before going to FNC Academy, Jonghyun waits Seungyeon in front of her class. After minutes waiting, finally Seungyeon exit her class. She confuse sees him there because he told her in the morning that he will go to FNC at breaktime "Oppa why you are here? You said you will go to FNC at breaktime." Jonghyun answers her while smiling "Ne, I want to meet you first before going there." Seungyeon smiles hears it and then answers him "Why?" Jonghyun kisses her forehead suddenly and then says something to her "I just missed my Baby. Don't forget to eat your lunch before going there ne. I am worry about you." He knows Seungyeon can do everything for him even though it is bad for herself and he doesn't like it. Seungyeon hugs him to make him calmer "Oppa, I promise I will eat my lunch before going there. Aaaa if you don't believe me, you can ask the girl and the twin later, you told me to go there with them right?" Jonghyun will ask help from the boys to ensure it, he feels easier now "Okay. I will go now ne maybe Hyung and teachers already waited for me at the lobby. See you there Baby." Seungyeon answers him back "Ne Oppa, bye-bye, see you there, if I am not there when your test begin please just focus at your test ne, don't worry about me. Good luck Oppa." Jonghyun nods his head and then kisses her forehead once again before leaves her there. After he left, she texts her friends to tell them let meet at the canteen after school.

***

"Seungyeon-ah, Hyung told me to ensure you that you take your lunch before we go to FNC." Jungshin says it when he and Minhyuk sit at the canteen seat where Seungyeon and the girls already there. Seoyeon says something after hears it "Look like Jonghyun Oppa more intense about your health now Seungyeon-ah." Seungyeon nods her head agrees about Seoyeon statement and then says something "Sorry Jungshinie if I am burdering you. I wait my lunch now. Just order your lunch too Jungshinie, Minhyukie so we can go there immediately. Hopefully we can arrive there before the test begin." Minhyuk answers her "I am still full now. I will eat at FNC canteen later." Jeongyeon says something after that "Aaaa how about if we take away our meals and eat at the car. I am not sure we can meet them before the test begin. Because today maybe will be their last competition test, I want to support them." Seungyeon agrees about it and the others too. So, Seungyeon and the girls change their order to take away packet while Jungshin just order Hamburger so they can go to FNC Academy immediately. 

***

While in the ride to FNC Academy, Jungshin asks something "Girls, you all already packing for Busan tomorrow?" Seoyeon answers him "Ne, I am finished with it yesterday night. I want to sleep longer tonight so I will wake up fresher in the morning." Jeongyeon answers him too "Same with me." Seungyeon says something too but opposite side "I am not finished yet. I should buy something before finished my packing. I will go to the mall with Oppa tonight, anyone want join us?" Seoyeon says something to her "Aaaa good news, please buy me sun screen Seungyeon-ah, I just remembered that my sun screen run out." Seungyeon answers her "Why you not join us too?" Seoyeon answers slowly word by word "Like I said before, I want sleep early tonight Seungyeon-ah. If I go with you, it means my plan just a plan. Please just buy me that ne." She says it while begging. Seungyeon smiles and nods after seeing her action. Then she asks the other once again "Anyone want join us?" None of them answer her and she knows it's mean nobody want join her there. Silence as the answer of question is usual thing for them. After minutes just silence, Minhyuk says something "Seungyeonie please buy snacks for me too ne." She smiles while answers him "Okay. I will buy your favourite snacks." Minhyuk happy hears it and then thanks her "Thank you Baby Bear."

*** 

Even though the location of FNC Academy further than British School, they can go there faster so they can meet Jonghyun and Yonghwa before the test begin. When they arrives at FNC Academy lob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter