034

Crush

“Everything seems to be in place. Finally.” Alessa said as they stepped out of the elevator, her secretary nodded back.

“You only have that meeting with Lotte this afternoon and~”

Alessa halted, her eyes wide.

“I have what?”

“A meeting with Lotte. It’s regarding the architectural firm that would take over the project.”

Alessandra puffed her cheeks in annoyance, and her secretary noticed that.

“Is everything~”

“I was right; you are the prettiest amongst the girls I dated.”

His secretary halted, Alessa looked up and her eyes narrowed at the male. He grinned at her while burying his hands in his pant pockets.

“Alessandra,” He said with a tilt of his head, Alessa broke into a knowing smile before approaching him.

“Oppa, you’re here. Should I be worried?” She asked before the male gave her a quick hug. Her secretary blinked and looked around, confused.

“Not really. I had a feeling you wanted to see me.”

“Why?” Alessa asked as they walked toward the exit doors together.

“I heard that my ex is bothering you again.”

 

 

Chanyeol pulled his coffee towards him and looked at Seolah.

“What is it?” He asked her, Seolah shook her head at him.

“She probably already told you, what happened back when were in college.”

“Kai told me everything, Alessa never gave any hints about the two of you.” Chanyeol said carefully.

“What did he tell you?”

“That you two never got along well.”

“Did they tell you the truth about my boyfriend?”

Chanyeol paused, but he shook his head. He knew the man, he was good friends with him when they were in high school.

“He broke up with me because of Alessa, oppa.”

“Seolah~”

“No, you have to hear this. This is what really happened. This is why I hate her.” Seolah stated.

“And this is why I told you to be careful, because look at us now.”

Chanyeol leaned back on his seat and exhaled.

“Fine, go ahead.”

 

 

“You weren’t at Suho oppa’s wedding.” Alessa said as they entered the coffee shop.

“I couldn’t come home, work was to demanding.” He said and then he paused, he nudged Alessa.

“Isn’t that Chanyeol hyung? You two know each other, right?”

Alessa followed her gaze and she paused, she was about to react when the male started to pulling her along.

“Ya, he’s with~”

“She’s been flirting with him back and forth ever since the semester started, they became friends easily, because, well, she’s Alessa she can get anything she wants.” Seolah said, her back was turned to them.

Alessa stopped and her eyes went to the male.

“Sehun-ah, don’t~” She said softly, but the male shook.

“Then we broke up, they immediately got together, oppa.” Seolah paused, Alessa looked at Chanyeol, she could feel heat rise up to her cheeks.

“And I confronted Alessa about this, do you know what she did?”

Sehun turned to Alessa, the look of confusion was obvious on his face.

“After that, she sent men to silence me, oppa.” Seolah finished, Alessa’s eyes widened. Chanyeol sat up straight on his seat.

“She..sent what?”

“She sent men to beat me up, I had to be confined in the hospital for weeks.”

 

 

“She sent men to beat me up, I had to be confined in the hospital for weeks.”

Chanyeol was stunned, he was about to speak when he noticed two people standing behind Seolah.

“Oppa, I~”

“So, I sent men to beat you up.” Alessandra spoke up, Seolah was surprised as she saw the male standing beside the other girl. Chanyeol stood up, the look on Alessa’s face worried him.

“Sehun-ah,” He spoke, Sehun gave him a small nod, his eyes were on Seolah.

“Sure, I was the one who sent them. And no, you weren’t admitted for weeks, it was two months.” Alessandra stated as she took out her phone.

“Alessa, I~”

The girl turned away from them while speaking on her phone, Chanyeol could hear her muttering in Mandarin as she walked away from them.

“Sehun, I didn’t~”

Sehun shook his head at her before speaking.

“How could you?” Sehun said, Chanyeol’s forehead creased, he glanced at the windows and saw Alessa getting in a cab and it sped away.

“Sehun, she was~”

“This will all come back to you, Seolah. Everything you did, will have a bigger consequence. And you know,” Sehun faced her.

“She will come for you. And you wont be prepared for it.”

Chanyeol was about to react when Seolah’s phone, which was on the table started to ring. Seolah looked at the screen, it was her father.

“I have to take this.” She said as she took her phone and slid the green icon across the screen.

“Abeoji, I~”

“Someone just bought us out.”

Seolah paused, her forehead furrowed. Chanyeol left their table and started to jog towards the doors.

“What do you mean, appa?”

 

“We no longer own Gong Industries.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++