002

Crush

 

“This is what you two were bragging about?” Suho asked in amusement as they stepped inside Lotte World.

“Come on, hyung, you wanted a bachelor party, we’re throwing you one.” Kai chuckled at his brother.

“We reserved this for the whole night, hyung. Everything is all yours.” Chanyeol chimed in, he turned his head and saw Jongdae and Baekhyun walking towards them.

“Unless, you have something else in mind…..” Kai said suggestively which earned him a glare from his sibling.

“What should we ride first? Can we try the gyro drop?” Chen suggested as they started walking towards the outdoor part of the park.

“We should since we haven’t eaten yet, that would be safer.” Chanyeol chuckled, Suho paused when his phone pinged.

His brows rose and he turned to his brother.

“Ya, guess who just got back.”

“Who?” Kai leaned over to look at the screen of his phone, Baekhyun peeked from behind.

“What are you doing? Looking at another woman? Aigoo, Kim Junmyeon.” Baekhyun shook his head at him.

“No, Alessa just RSVP’d, and it’s way too early to do that. She must be back for business.” Kai said with a grin.

“Alessa?” Baekhyun echoed.

“Hmm, the one girl Kai couldn’t charm.” Suho snorted, Kai rolled his eyes at him.

“You failed to charm this girl? Wow, I’d like to meet her.” Chen nodded along, Chanyeol glanced at his friends and shook his head.

“Sure, you can try talking to her.” Kai mused before hopping towards the gyro drop.

 

 

“Young master!”

Lucas looked up as the butler ran into the room, there was a look on the older male’s face that confused him.

“Why? What’s wrong?” He asked as he sat up, he winced as he jostled his injured arm.

“It’s the~”

Wong Yukhei!

Lucas winced, he fully knew who that voice belonged to. And hearing that voice live and not via phone call meant one thing, he was going to die.

Ni!” Alessandra strode into the room and glared at her younger sibling, Lucas gave her a sheepish smile.

Hi, jie.” He stood up to greet her, but his sister turned her back towards him and started throwing printed articles of his recent escapade last night. The butler discreetly stepped out of the room, not wanting to be involved in the young miss’s anger.

“Don’t hi, jie me. You were sent here to study, and what do you do?” She spoke as she continued throwing photos of his drunken self at him, Lucas started to slowly run away from her.

“A bar fight? Really classy of you, Lucas. Pa was enraged, he was planning to cut off all your allowances!”

“But, he hasn’t yet..right?” Lucas paused, she stopped and tossed the papers on towards the coffee table.

“Of course he hasn’t, because I begged him not to!” She barked at him, Lucas beamed at his sister before giving her one of his usual bear hugs, which annoyed the older girl, but she always let the boy be.

“I’m glad you’re in Seoul, jie. Don’t you miss me?”

“Hell, no.” She said as she pulled away from him, she stared at him with a flat expression on her face before speaking again.

“I might be staying longer than usual, Suho oppa invited me to his wedding, so,” She looked around them and exhaled.

“Try not get in trouble while I’m around.”

Lucas chuckled before pulling his sibling to the dining hall.

“Of course, noona, I’ll keep that in mind.” He switched to Korean, but winced in pain as his sister kicked his ankle.

“You better.” She hissed before walking towards the dining table. Lucas chuckled and hopped after her.

 

 

Chanyeol walked into his office and was a little surprised to find his father inside, waiting for him.

“Hmm, doesn’t look like good news.” He murmured before approaching the elder, he took the seat across him.

“Wow, you’re here and it’s not even noon yet.” The Park elder pointed out with a teasing grin, he knew how his son worked. Although, people might view the vice chairman of Lotte Holdings with a little negativity because he refused to function like the others, but no one could deny how much the company has progressed ever since he stepped in. Lotte even change its image from a stern corporation into a friendlier and trendy vibe.

All thanks to his son.

“I’m here to hand this to you,” He pointed towards the folder on the table, Chanyeol’s brows went up as he took it.

“A cultural center? Another charity work, abeoji?” He almost sighed, his father loved helping the government so much. Not that there was anything bad about it, he just didn’t enjoy the extra work it came with.

“We’re actually working with another company with that, they’re based in Shanghai.”

Chanyeol nodded as he read through the documents and looked at aerial shots of the land.

“It will probably push through by next month, so, take care of it.”

“Yes, abeoji.” He said as he stood up to remove his denim jacket and walked towards his desk.

“And, dinner at home tonight, son.”

“I’ll be there.” He replied simply, his father grinned at him before leaving the office.

“WongShen Group?” Chanyeol murmured to himself before switching on his computer.

“I might need a translator then.”

 

 

“You plan to what?” Lucas repeated as the chauffeured Rolls Royce pulled over in front of Seoul National Unviersity’s business department.

“Since I’m already here, I plan to visit our office, Lucas.”

“I understand that, but must you really drive me to school everyday?”

“Well, I would rather not have you use any of our cars.”

“Jie!” He protested, Alessandra rolled her eyes before opening the door, she slid down with ease and his brother followed.

“After that stunt you pulled, you think I would let you drive around again? You were drunk and got in a fight, Lucas.” She repeated, Lucas scratched the back of his head. And then he looked around them, it was as if the world stopped and everyone was staring at his sister. Other male students were blatantly eyeing her appreciatively, while the women were probably trying to find a flaw on her face.

His sister had that effect on others.

“How do I go home now? Do you want me to walk?” Lucas asked, she eyed the bruise on his left cheek and shook her head.

“I know your schedule, so I’m going to pick you up later. At four. Sharp.”

“Noona!” He protested again, a small smile appeared on her lips before turning towards the car.

“Have fun, you have six hours of freedom.” She stated before sliding inside the vehicle.

 

“Oh my god, I can't wait till she gets married. Somebody take her, please.” Lucas muttered under his breath as he went up to the steps.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++