001

Crush

“Shenzhen?” The girl glanced back briefly as she headed for the elevators, her secretary nodded quickly.

“I already scheduled your flight, vice president.”

The lady nodded and entered the elevator as the doors opened, employees grew tensed as they realized who just joined them inside the machine. Some were contemplating to get down on the next stop, but they were worried that they may appear rude to the young executive.

“About the report I asked regarding Hino Automotive?” She spoke in her usual business-like tone.

“It’s already on your desk, vice president.” She nodded back quietly, the doors opened again and the lady stepped out of the elevator. Her secretary grew amused at how the rest of the passengers let out a sigh of relief as her boss stepped out.

Alessandra Wong, the current head of the WongShen empire, she is the vice president of the company and has been in position ever since she finished her education. She officially took over three years ago, and has pulled up the company’s total performance by two hundred percent, six times than her father has done. She’s known to be meticulous, picky and, of course, cold hearted. Her smiles were expensive, and she rarely spoke unless she wanted to.

But the employees nor the board had anything bad to say about the young lady.

Why?

Simply because she gets the job done, she is after all nicknamed as the “WongShen dragonlady”.

But in all honesty, they can’t wait for her nicer and easier to get along with younger brother to join in.

 

 

“Hyung’s getting married? Really?” The tall male repeated as he got off his motorbike.

“You didn’t get the invite? It was sent to my office.” Kai said to his friend, Chanyeol placed secured his helmet on the Ducati before replying.

“I haven’t dropped by at the office yet, are we late?” He asked as they walked towards the building. Kai checked the time, it was already two in the afternoon, typical of Chanyeol not to head to his office first thing in the morning.

“No, it’s starting in a few minutes though, but hyung,” The younger male mentally sighed as he glanced at the older male.

“What now?” Chanyeol ignored the tone of his voice and headed straight for Seoul Intercontinental Hotel’s entrance. They were invited to attend a conference that was held by world leaders across the globe. It was an exclusive event that invited only the cream of the crop from major companies and yet the Lotte Holdings vice chairman chose to wear a pair of dark jeans, a white dress shirt, with the first two buttons open and a leather jacket.

Kai was betting that the male chose to dress to not impress.

“This isn’t a club, we’re at a conference, why are you dressed as if~”

“Who dresses up for this type of thing? We’re just going to sit anyway.” Chanyeol said in his usual carefree tone as they got in the lobby.

“And yet you hate it when people think you’re slacking off.” The Samsung executive rolled his eyes as they approached the elevator.

“Come on, Kim Kai, life isn’t always about work.” Chanyeol hummed as they waited for the doors to open.

 

 

Wei?” Alessandra answered as soon as she got in her office, she walked towards her desk and sat down.

“Korean, please.” A familiar voice said, the girl blinked and looked at the screen.

“Oh, oppa. How have you been?” She said politely as she swiveled her chair around ot faced the windows.

“Can you talk?”

“Yes, sure. Is something wrong?”

“Well, nothing is. But,” Suho said lightly, Alessandra glanced at her schedule, her brows rose. She had a dinner appointment with some government officials in an hour.

“I’m getting married in two weeks, and I would like it if you come by.”

“Come by?” She grew amused at his choice of words, she and Suho met during her college days, she had taken a semester in a business at Seoul and met the Samsung heir.

“It’s a good opportunity to catch up with friends, Wong.” Suho chuckled, Sandra nodded and faced her desk again.

“I’ll check my schedule and call you back, oppa. I just remembered I have a brother to check on.”

“Oh, I just saw Lucas the other day, he was with some friends.” Suho added conversationally.

Alessandra rolled her eyes at the thought of her siblings.

“Well, I guess he’s too busy to take my calls then, I’ll call you back later, oppa. And best wishes.”

 

 

Alessandra bowed as the two middle-aged men got inside their waiting Mercedes Benz sedan.

“Then, I’ll look forward to your support for our Beijing project, mayor.” She said with a small smile. The older male nodded and gave her a wave, she exhaled as soon as the car started to drive away. Having to endure hours of idle chat and political rants from the mayor of Beijing was not the perfect way to end her week.

She was about to ask for her car when she noticed her secretary jogging towards her, the girl paused in confusion.

“I gave you an early off, why are you back?” She asked.

“No, no, vice president, it’s..the young master.”

“Yukhei? What, he finally called back?” There was an edge of annoyance in her tone, Alessandra wanted to go home.

“No, he got in an accident. And the president just called, he and madam can’t fly to Seoul, so, they’re asking you to step in for them.”

“Right now?” Alessandra spoke, she took out her phone and realized she had a lot of emails and messages from her parents. She opened one of the articles sent to her and she already felt a headache coming.

WongShen heir involved in bar fight!

Colorful words came out of the WongShen lady's mouth as she looked at the photos of her brother mixed in a brawl, her secretary bit her lip before speaking hesitantly.

“Would you want~”

 

“Call the office and have the jet prepared, we’re flying to Seoul tonight.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++