Nineteen - Getting to Know You

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun's POV

I rushed right away to the Recording Studio in Woollim Entertainment. I almost forgot that I will be recording the guide songs with Sungkyu hyung today. If he didn't call me, I would have forgotten about it and there's no doubt that he will nag me non-stop.

This morning, I visited Hyena in the hospital and I felt very happy that Heechul hyung finally introduced me to her. Though I already know her name and some other things about her, it was still nice that finally she knew that I was the one who saved her. I am not saying that she should be thankful for what I did, but I am just really happy that finally, we were introduced formally to each other.

I even gave her my number which I don't usually do. Even I, myself was surprised with what I did. I don't usually just give my number to other people, especially those who I just met. I think the only people who know my phone number are of course my parents, my brother Boohyun hyung, my members, Jungyeop hyung, our managers and my other close friends like HIGHLIGHT Dongwoon, Kibum otherwise known as Key from SHINee and so as Minseok hyung. Aside from them, there is no one else.  As in none, zero, nada.

What's happening to me? Nah! Don't get me wrong. I am just being friendly. It's quite impossible that I've fallen for her already. But is it really impossible?! Wahhhhh... I am getting mad here. I am already arguing with myself.

I was thinking deeply and having a heated debate with myself, when suddenly I bumped into someone. I was a bit startled and the girl almost fell down. Good thing that my reflexes were good and I was able to catch her before she hit the floor. I looked at the girl and I was surprised to see that it was Kei.

"Gwenchana?!" I asked her as I help her stand up.

"Neh, Woohyun Oppa." she said as she was blushing. "I am sorry. I was not looking at where I was going. How about you? You look a bit bothered a while ago."

"I am okay." I replied. "By the way..." I added, but my phone rang. "Excuse me. I will answer this first. It's Sungkyu hyung."

I answered the call right away. I know that he will be angry if it took me a long time to answer it. "Yes, hyung."

"Where are you?" he asked in a stern voice.

"I am here inside the building, near Practice Room 1. Actually, I bumped into Kei. You don't believe me, right? I will give the phone to her, so that you could talk to her if you want to." I said to him.

"Arra. Just go to Recording Studio 1 right away. We need to finish the guide songs today. Besides, you will be very busy next week because you need to record an MV with LOVELYZ." he said.

"Huh?! Chincha?! I thought it was going to be you?" I asked.

"Yes. I know it was supposed to be me, but Jungyeop hyung told me this morning that I was asked to be a guest MC for Weekly Idol. Doni hyung is sick and Defconn hyung couldn't do it by himself, so they asked if I could fill in for him. Anyway, I think you need to talk to Hyoan hyung about it." he said.

"Okay. I will ask hyung about it later." I said. "Anyway, I will be there in 5 minutes, so please wait for me. Arasso?!"

I put down the phone and I saw that Kei was still there. "Sorry about that. Are you guys going to debut this week?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "Anyo. I think it will be three weeks from now. I think Sajjangnim already released the teasers for the new group this morning, and because of that we need to do other things. I think we will be filming for another MV this week. We already filmed one, but I guess something came up that Sajjangnim wants us to film another one. He also told us that one of you in INFINITE will be joining us since Sungkyu Oppa is not going to be available that week." she said.

"Yes, that's what he told me earlier." I replied. I don't want to reveal yet that I will be the one who will be replacing Sungkyu hyung because I am not sure about it yet. "Anyway, I need to go now for hyung is waiting for me in Recording Studio 1. You know that he really hates to wait, right?! So, I need to go now and I'll see you soon. Okay?!" I said as I bowed to her.

"Anyeong, Oppa." she said as she waved her hand at me and bowed at me too.

I looked back at her and smiled. Kei is really sweet, and pretty. I am aware of her feelings for me. I just don't know why I can't force myself to love her.

 

---oOOo---oOOo---oOOo---

Myungsoo's POV

They said that shopping is really tiring, but to tell you the truth, I didn't feel tired today. In fact, I enjoyed it a lot. I think that is mainly because I was with Hyena and my best friend, Sungyeol. We've been doing this for more than three hours already. I guess it really depends on who are your companions. If I went shopping with Sungjong or Dongwoo hyung, most probably you can find me already in the van, sleeping.

We are now inside a Coffee shop, eating. Sungyeol got so hungry that's why we decided to stop by for some coffee and some slices of cake. It seems that Hyena likes eating cake so much, especially chocolate cake. I should remember to give her one next time.

I was just there looking at them, as I noticed that she and Sungyeol were so engrossed talking non-stop about random things.

"So, let's play a game. I really want to know more about you Hyena, so I think let's do 21 Questions. Is that okay with you?" Sungyeol asked Hyena.

"It's okay. No problem with me, Sungyeol Oppa." she smiled as she eats her cake.

Sungyeol turned to me and said, "How about you, Myung? Are you joining the game?"

I nodded. "Okay. You already asked me two questions already, Sungyeol. So, you only have 19 more to go." I told him.

"Yahhh.. That's not fair!" he squealed as he gently slapped my arms. "Anyway, let's begin the game. I'll start first." he smiled.

He looked at Hyena and smiled. "Hyena, what do you like doing?"

Hyena seems shy at first, but after a few seconds, she decided to answer. "Well, you might find me boring, but I am not an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter