Chapter 23: More Plans and Bagnapping

YG Auditions

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong Oppa came inside my dance training with Shaun and Youngbae Oppa while I was performing with my group mates the dance routine from another idol group that served as our homework. I was halfway through the rap portion of EXO's HISTORY when he stepped inside the dance studio. I was dancing Oh Sehun's part which I particularly enjoyed because the dance steps were complicated and fun to learn even if it was tiring to do so. Unfortunately my focus today wasn't on how snappy my moves were or whether I'm on sync with the music but on the numerous things we have to prepare for Seungri Oppa's surprise party at the rooftop. When we finished the whole dance routine, I headed straight to Jiyong Oppa who already has my bag in his hands and with a final wave to the others and a bow to my two trainers, the two of us rushed outside to meet with Bom unnie and Teddy Oppa. "How did you manage to convince Youngbae Oppa to let me go early?" I asked him curiously as we walked side by side towards the elevator. This is because before my group started performing in front of Shaun and Taeyang, the latter approached me and told me that as soon as I'm finished with the dance routine, I'm free to go already. "It's a secret." Jiyong replied with a smirk as he shouldered my knapsack. When I noticed this, I attempted to take my bag away from him but he refused to do so by running away from me. We played cat and mouse until we reached the elevator and Jiyong Oppa was still holding onto my bag despite my attempts to retrieve it from him when we stepped inside the elevator. I huffed at him and slapped his arm playfully which he only rolled his eyes at. "So violent." He mumbled at me while fake nursing his arm from my assault. I stuck my tongue out at him simply and faced the elevator doors, waiting for us to reach the third floor. "How are the preparations coming along?" Jiyong Oppa finally asked over the elevator's signal that we have arrived at our intended floor. "So far so good Oppa. Teddy Oppa managed to set up the sound system with the help of some High Tech dancers and Momma Bom called me awhile ago about the food. They're all cooked and ready to serve according to her. I haven't heard from Ahjussi though about the drinks." Jiyong laughed at the name I use to call one of his friends, Kush. For some reason I can't really call him Oppa and there was that tiny incident where I mistook him for a food vendor when I was training late at night and I called him Ahjussi to address him, and ever since then that name stuck and that's what I call Kush to address him. "You do know that Hyung hates being called that right?" Jiyong said amusedly, while we entered Teddy Oppa's studio. I gave him a shrug in reply accompanied by an indifferent, "Meh." to which my manager shook his head at in amusement. "Norah!" Tabi Oppa called me from inside the recording booth. I gave him a wave and approached the mixers to see what they were up to. The song Jiyong Oppa produced was being played out while Tabi Oppa was recording the rap he personally wrote for this single before we went inside. "Is this for GD & TOP Vol. 2?" I asked Jiyong Oppa curiously which he just nodded to in reply. "I thought we were supposed to meet Bom noona here? Where is she?" Jiyong asked Teddy who was lounging in one of the swivel chairs. "I have no idea where that girl went. Let's just wait for her." Replied the 1TYM leader. And so Top's recording went on while Jiyong Oppa and I bickered just about anything regarding fashion from high socks to the wonders of a flannel shirt and Teddy in turn was helping Choice 37 producing a track that he suddenly thought of out of the blue. "Oppa, you have to understand that there are limitations to wearing high socks. You can't wear them on ALL your outfits."

"It's on how you carry the clothing." He retorted arrogantly while leaning his head against the back of the couch. "So not true. You're just being delusional." I replied huffing while crossing my arms. "Accept it booky, I'm right." Jiyong Oppa exclaimed triumphantly. However before I could complain about his lame nickname for me, Bom unnie burst through the door holding a corn cob which didn't really surprise any of us. "Hellloooo~" She greeted us merrily as she strolled inside leisurely while munching happily on her corn. "Where have you been noona? We've been waiting for you for 20 minutes already. We're running out of time, since there's still so much to do for maknae's party." Jiyong Oppa said, reprimanding the newly dyed 2ne1 main vocal. "Yeah, yeah. Sorry about that." Momma Bom said unapologetically with a wave of her hand to Oppa who rolled his eyes at her. "The food is already prepared to be served if you must know. And it all tastes so yummy!" Bom grinned happily at this news she shared with us and I can't help but giggle at her antics. "Ok so the food and sound system are good to go. What else is there to settle?" I asked everyone present in the room. "How about decorations? We can't exactly party at the rooftop when it still looks like a ing basketball court." Teddy commented as he turned in his chair to face the rest of us when Tabi Oppa finally finished recording. "CL, Minzy and Dara unnie are already taking care of it with Jihye and Miran unnie helping them." I said without batting an eyelash. And then Jiyong Oppa snapped his fingers and nudged my side with his elbow since we were sitting side by side at the couch. "Don't forget the drinks Norah. You should call Hyung to get an update about the booze." He reminded me. I nodded at this and held out my hand for his phone with a toothy grin. "What?" He asked, staring at the open palm in front of him. "May I borrow your phone? I don't have Ahjussi's number." I told him sweetly. Choice 37, Teddy Oppa, Bom unnie and Tabi Oppa who just came out of the recording booth all snorted at the name I use for Kush since they're all aware of how age conscious their friend was. Jiyong Oppa rolled his eyes at me and offered me his iPhone saying, "Just use my phone to call him instead of yours. He might not pick up the call if it's an unknown number."

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

"What's up Ji?" Kush said from the other line of the phone. "Ahjussi...." I started but before I could continue I laughed heartily at his agonized groan at the name I called him. "AISH. What is it?" He asked irritably. "Sorry." I told him with a grin on my face, not one bit apologetic in reality at my actions. "Were you able to order the drinks from Sajangnim's club? He already did leave a memo on his staff to accommodate you according to Jiyong Oppa."

"Yeah I got it. I ordered around 7 cases of beer. And I also got a number of bottles of vodka, rum, gin and whiskey for the mixed drinks. Is that enough?" Kush told me. "Yep. We're not going to throw a big party anyway. But whose mixing the drinks?" I asked him curiously. "Who else? Seunghyun - ah will." He replied and after that we hung up on each other with Kush telling me that he's already getting the drinks shipped to the YG Building as inconspicuous as possible so Seungri Oppa wouldn't notice a thing before ending the call. "What time is it?" I asked the others when I returned Jiyong Oppa's phone to him. "Around 6 why?" Tabi Oppa told me from his seat next to the two producers whose attention was once again diverted to the track they were producing. "I want to check on the decorations just in case we still need something for it or if they need help with anything." I said, standing up from my seat in the couch. I was about to grab my bag from the floor when Jiyong Oppa's slender fingers grasped one of the straps of my knapsack to shoulder it on his own as he stood up. "Oppa!" I huffed in annoyance when he took my bag away from me. AGAIN. "I'm coming with you." He told me simply when he swatted my hands away from his shoulders when I tried grabbing my bag away from him. "Gimme my bag!" I whined petulantly at him which he smiled at in amusement. "We'll see you all in a bit. Tell Youngbae to call me, I need to ask him his plan on luring maknae to the rooftop later in the evening." Jiyong told the rest of our companions before leaving with me trailing after him still whining about being bagnapped right under my nose.


Hello there! :) It's been awhile but here's an update for you. Hope you like it and thank you for reading :D feel free to subscribe and/ or to comment :D

- Rexiefauliks