THIRTYFOUR.

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Thank you for all the support you're giving to me and this story~~ all your comments warm my heart and give me motivation to write more. :D

Enjoy! This chapter is basically focus more on iKON :)

 

 

Don’t worry about me and please be as beautiful as you’ve always been

When the flowers fall I will live with the joy of being hit by the wind

I’ll be a scent and stay at the tip of your nose

And I’ll permeate as sunset.

 

Jinhwan puts down the paper sheet down onto the desk, his eyes stay on the lyricist sitting before the monitor with a hardened expression on his handsome features. He sighs, “Isn’t this too sad for a summer vibe concept?”

 

Hanbin looks back at him, an effort to smile he shows but Jinhwan knows better. The leader is not doing so well. He takes the seat beside Hanbin.

 

“That’s the best I can do, hyung. Don’t judge my work.”

 

“I’m not. Just judging you.” Hanbin chuckles fixing his cap over his blonde hair. He bleaches it new yesterday. “When did you not judging me though.” Sassily he remarks leaning over the chair. Jinhwan is truly worried at how the younger is losing weight, losing sleep and appetite. His songs are getting too depressing, too sad, too longing.

 

It doesn’t need a genius to know he is missing Chanwoo badly.

 

“I….don’t know how to help you.” Because Jinhwan really can’t. It’s hard since nobody can pay a visit to the maknae in the other countryside. They could only settle for a phone call, text, and video calls. Truthfully speaking, even with through those it’s much harder for the members. 3 months away from one of them is totally too much when they’ve never been apart for a long time.

 

It’s even overwhelmingly hard and too much for Hanbin, because it’s Chanwoo, the love of his life—forced to live in isolation by himself. Hanbin on the other hand has to adapt to it though no matter how agonizingly painful it is. “I know, hyung. It’s okay. You don’t have to do anything.”

 

Jinhwan lefts him after making sure he will eat properly the lunchbox Yunhyeong’s mom has prepared. The leader looks around the studio, desolate and lonely. Like how he’s feeling now. He misses Chanwoo yet it’s impossible for him to see him.

 

He closes his eyes for a minute, hoping this time the nightmare will stop and he could be at ease for a while.

 

 

 

 

It does not stop for a week; the nightmare. But he chooses to stay silent, because worrying is not necessary. Not when they have much important thing to handle at hands and that is by the face of almost 3 dozen reporters flashing camera flashlights over their faces, microphones pushed through the hands of their managers trying to dodge them away. The walk to the parking lot by the airport area is tremendously tiring when they are swarmed by anxious fans and curious press.

 

There have been rumors the nets are talking about that iKON is facing changes of members, team falling apart, members leaving—even dying from mortal sickness, lawsuit filing; disbandment and more which none of them could recall any longer. Their name is on the #1 trending worldwide and it is not over a good news.

 

The old scandals of Chanwoo being mistreated by YGE, BIGBANG’s Daesung and Seungri’s death along with the ‘jinx of YG’ come up all of sudden adding more oil to the fire. The press is going crazy over them, chasing YG artists around to get something out of their mouths. It’s too crazy Hanbin swears he’s going mad.

 

“Hanbin-shii, a word please!!!” He keeps hearing those loud voices calling his name and the other members’ presented.

 

“Bobby-shii, is it true iKON is disbanding?!”

 

“Where is the other members? What has happened to Song Yunhyeong-shii, Kim Donghyuk-shii and Jung Chanwoo-shii? Is it true they are badly injured in the saesang’s incident?”

 

“Are they leaving the group??!”

 

“Is it true your company is mistreating them?!!!”

 

The questions keep on flooding like water breaking through the dam, not stopping nor slowing down as they walk hastily to the van awaiting for them. Fans screaming their names—and the other three who aren’t there too, getting louder by seconds. It’s a chaos, madness. Those words describe the situation perfectly. Worse, none of them are allowed to communicate with anyone. It’s for the best.

 

“Why are you not saying anything?!!!” A girl screams at the top of her lungs yet it still can’t drown all the other noises.

 

“Hanbin oppa! Is it true Chanwoo oppa is leaving?! WHYY?!”

 

Please stop. You are killing me. Hanbin wishes he could scream that words out, but he can’t. He won’t have a chance either with their managers pushing them through the crowds, security guards helping along but it’s not enough. There are too many people and the air is too stuffy to breathe. Jinhwan murmurs he’s going to faint.

 

“Hanbinnie oppa!!!” Stop it.

 

“—disband! Please don’t disband!! Bring them back!!” Please just stop it!

 

 

Because I want HIM.

 

 

Hanbin’s eyes snap open wildly, immediately he stops on his heels and turns around in a whiplash. Eyes wide like saucers and breaths rapid. His eyes catch a surprised Bobby walking behind him; June and Jinhwan are already in front leaving the scene. But Hanbin stays rooted on his spot, causing a big obstruction between Bobby, the managers, guards and the crowds crushing on them. He is not moving at all. Only his eyes frantically searching for the source of that eerie voice. Finding none making him more nauseous and anxious.

 

His manager Yunhyuk shouts to him, “What are you doing?! We have to go!!” But Hanbin can’t hear him, not when his ears are ringing with those evil words. Dripping malice to his heart and soul, sending shivers down his spine. He knows that voice.

 

The screams are getting louder and flashlights snapping furiously as Bobby steps closer to him. He whispers worriedly, “Hanbin, what’s wrong?! Are you okay?!” Only by a forceful tap on his shoulder did Hanbin wakes up from his trance, face pale and hands trembling. Bobby and Yunhyuk quickly grab him in case he will faint and they drag him away from the crowd. More flashlights blinding their eyes all the way to the van.

 

The press will definitely write something not good about what has happened just now.

 

 

 

 

“They said it will be much safer for you guys to not leave the dorm for a while. Hanbin, I will bring some of your recording equipment here, you can work from home. Others are advised not to go out either. This is for your own safety.” Their manager Jaeho utters with a heavy look on his face, he eyed the remaining 4 members one by one with pity. The look they are giving him isn’t helping much either. Each one of them are bearing solemn look on their faces, overwhelmed by the whole fiasco of the media.

 

“So we can’t go out at all? How are we going to visit Yunhyeong or Donghyuk?”

 

“You can’t.”

 

Jinhwan is stunned to hear such answer. But he obeys nonetheless; although it is very rare for him to be so obedient without putting up a proper fight first. Yet he isn’t a fool. He knows there will be nothing for s if he fights for this one. Because simply they really could do nothing. They are trapped and the company is in much a hard position too. No one could help them this time.

 

“I am truly sorry, but this is for your own safety. We will figure it out as soon as possible.” And Jaeho left the members alone inside the downstairs dorm, no one utters even a single word after the manager has gone.

 

June is the first one to break the silence. “This is so bull. We can’t see Yunhyeong hyung or Donghyukkie, can’t go out either to anywhere. How are we going to live li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter