TWENTYONE.

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

 

I apologize beforehand .... :)

 

 

 

Chanwoo

 

He watches the younger sitting before him on the couch, playing with something on his phone. They are in the practice room, only the two of them. He never let his eyes leave him, resting his head on his hand his eyes roaming on the boy’s features. Chanwoo. His Chanwoo. He wishes he could be his forever.

 

“Chanwoo-ah.” Then a voice is heard, taking both Donghyuk and Chanwoo’s attention. Standing by the door is Hanbin, one of his hand extending for Chanwoo to come to him. The younger obeys, putting his phone down on the couch with a bright smile plastered on his face, he charges forward. But Donghyuk is faster. He grabs a hold of his arm, not wanting him to go.

 

“No!” He screams, wanting the maknae to stay. Chanwoo is trying to release himself from him, he’s still not looking at Donghyuk. He got his eyes only for Hanbin. “Chanwoo, please stay with me.” He doesn’t know if the maknae is too strong or something even stronger is pulling him away from Donghyuk. He tries to take a hold of Chanwoo’s hand but he almost slips. Donghyuk stands up, trying to make him stay.

 

“Why can’t you love me?!!!??” He screams out loud, wishing for Hanbin to leave and Chanwoo to look at him. He grabs the maknae’s shoulder and pulls him to look at him, to know how much Donghyuk needs him here.

 

He wishes he never did that.

 

 

 

 

The moment he pulls the person he thoughts is the maknae, he is met with a woman with a deformed face and eyes, blood oozing out of her eyes and mouth. It grabs on his shoulders as he tries to push it away as he falls down to the ground but its hold on him is too strong, like an iron. Donghyuk screams for help, the sight is gruesome and terrifying for him. Not to mention the deafening scream of the woman splitting through his eardrums. He lands his gaze to the door but Hanbin is nowhere to be seen. Only then he realizes the room is in a wreck. The mirrors are shattered, things scattering on the floor, and there’s blood around everywhere with a stink smell.

 

 

Come to me Donghyukkie~~

 

                I’ll love you better than anyone…..

 

 

It crawls to him, nails sinking deep into his arms drawing out bloods. Donghyuk tries to fight it off, but he doesn’t know why he feels suddenly weakened. Like his life force is drained out from him.

 

His last thought has Chanwoo remained in it with the image of the ugly horrifying creature.

 

 

 

 

“Low blood pressure and extreme fatigue.” Yunhyuk utters to the rest of iKON members who are clearly worried over the other maknae, as they are facing the manager outside the emergency room. “That’s what the doctor said.” Yunhyuk finishes off while observing the members’ expression.

 

“But he seems just fine!” June voices out, eyes big opened and face screams unbelievable. He couldn’t believe it when Donghyuk has been healthy for the past few days. Others agree with him.

 

“Well, he does seem paler than before today. I saw him before he went out to practice this evening. He didn’t look so good.” Jinhwan chimes in, giving his two cents.

 

“So he is sick but we know nothing about it?!” Bobby’s turn, with his hands keep clenching and unclenching in anxious. He is damn worried about the younger inside. This is the first time Donghyuk ever fainted out. Everybody knows how Donghyuk is quite peculiar of his health other than the maknae who gets to keep all the vitamins in his bag. To have him fainting now is a bit overwhelmingly confusing.

 

Hanbin has his eyes on Chanwoo standing beside him. The maknae seems very worried, it’s clearly written all over his face. The edge of his eyes building up with tears. Hanbin knows he is worried about Donghyuk and that brings heaviness to his heart; not out of jealousy, but to know he’s sad makes Hanbin much sadder. “Maybe his sickness is not something like the usual.” His words catch everyone’s attention, including the managers. Jaeho is already standing beside Yunhyeong.

 

“What is that supposed to mean?” The 2nd oldest questions him, his eyes mirrored the rest of them; curious and confused. Hanbin looks over to the maknae beside him. The diversion of attention makes the maknae gulps nervously.

 

“I believe Chanwoo has the answer to it.” Hanbin said as his eyes on the maknae who’s almost fidgeting with all the eyes on him. He looks at Hanbin questioningly, wondering the meaning behind his words.

 

“I don’t understand…..”

 

“You’ve seen something on him right, Chanu?” The maknae in question tries to ignore the pet name Hanbin calls him but he could barely hold in the slight flip of his heart hearing it. He focuses back on the question, though it’s not that hard to make out the answer. Yet he’s wary of others’ reaction, glancing nervously at the eyes peeking through his soul seeking answer. Jinhwan is the first to notice his awkwardness.

 

“Don’t worry, Chanwoo. You can tell us anything.” He smiles to the younger, easing Chanwoo’s turmoil heart looking at the mat hyung kind gestures.

 

Taking in a deep breath he exhales second later, “I do see thing on him.”

 

“Not a news. We know already.” June receives much a good smack over his arm by the same Jinhwan, making the vocalist gawking at the sudden act of violence. It gets Yunhyeong and Hanbin to roll their eyes at the sassiness of June whilst Bobby is expressionless. The two managers however wear a harden expression.

 

Chanwoo still continues, “It’s a woman, though I never seen her before but she’s strangely attached to Donghyuk quite strongly. It’s been a week since she keeps following him around.” He takes in the two managers’ expression—for yes, they still haven’t known about it yet as the members decided to keep it a secret for a while. It’s so hard to break the news of one of the having a ghost chasing their tails around.

 

“So, Donghyukkie is like….possessed?!” Jaeho utters, his face turning pale and cold sweats forming on his forehead. Chanwoo feels truly bad for his favorite manager hyung. But he nods nonetheless, “Possessed is quite a strong word for now but yes, something is definitely following him around.”

 

“And you said the last time you tried to speak with it, right?” Jinhwan’s words get all eyes opening like saucers looking at him in utter disbelief and fear.

 

“Now that is a news.” Bobby pipes up, making Chanwoo even nervous and Hanbin could see it by the way he plays with the hem of his shirt.

 

“It’s not working out well you know.” The maknae speaks. “I ended up sleeping with Hanbin hyung because it starts to….” He trails off, only to continue after dusting off something over his left shoulder with his right hand. “Follow me around.”

 

“So it’s not like latching onto Donghyukkie all the time. It could walk around on its own.” Bobby adds up giving his two cents as his hands both crossed over his body. His eyebrows lift up watching Chanwoo fidgeting nervously over where he’s standing. But he says nothing.

 

“Yes, it does.” He starts to become really uncomfortable so Chanwoo moves and put some spaces between him and Hanbin. The leader turns real confused with his antics.

 

“Are you alright? Why are you keep moving around like this?” He inquires, looking over the weirded out expression of the maknae. But Chanwoo smiles sheepishly at him.

 

“I’m fine, don’t worry.” But his hands turn colder, of course he said nothing about it. He doesn’t want to freak everybody out when he’s seeing the exact woman standing by the ward room, looking over him with a creeping face. But unlike before, she’s not smiling. Yet her expression screams murder, like she could tear Chanwoo apart effortlessly and that scares the out of him.

 

“I don’t know why it’s following Donghyuk around but maybe, it’s the same like how I used to be before.” Chanwoo starts off, heaviness resides in his heart at the remembrance of the time when he’s so down and lost months back. “The reason why I became like this is because I’m too wrapped up in my self-doubt. I keep questioning myself, wondering if I’m good enough or not; for myself,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter