NINE.

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

 

Chanwoo feels warm, unlike how he would wake up sometimes feeling all of his body cold and that isn’t a good sign. Slowly he opens his eyes, the first thing greeting his view is Hanbin’s face. Chanwoo’s eyes divert towards the window. The sky is a bit dark and he sighs in relief internally for nothing is there. The same goes for the inside of his room. He sees nothing disturbing and his dream is filled with good memories instead of bad one or any nightmares. He can feel the day will be a good one.

 

He moves his hand from Hanbin’s waist, retreating an inch away from the leader embraces before the hand on his own waist pulls him back forward. He almost cusses but stops when Hanbin cracks his eyelids open. A silly smile plastered on his face. “Good morning Chanwoo.” He greets the maknae lightly, the hand still putting the maknae in place; within his embrace. He closes his eyes then to continue his slumber.

 

Chanwoo knows he can’t break free. He feels bad to disturb the older sleeping but they need to wake up now. “Hyung, it’s morning already.” He said.

 

“I know.” Hanbin absentmindedly answers. Eyes still closing. “We got no schedule today let’s just sleep.” He said as the hand pulling Chanwoo more and the maknae can’t comprehend how much closer Hanbin wants him to get.

 

“Don’t you need to go to the studio?”

 

“I’ll go in the evening.”

 

Chanwoo frowns slightly hearing that. “So that means you won’t be at home tonight?”

 

“Depends.” Hanbin opens his eyes, a sly smile on his lips. “Why? You miss me?~~” He teases Chanwo only ends up with the maknae pushing him slightly for him to get away. The leader chuckles and the melody of it is a bliss in Chanwoo’s ears.

 

“We have recording tomorrow. You sure you want to spend the night in the studio?” Chanwoo’s voice laces with concern, he looks at Hanbin in the eyes. The leader is surely getting handsome nowadays even his morning face is somewhat gorgeous in Chanwoo’s opinion. His hyung is handsome, it’s a good news to the group at least.

 

“The recording will be in the afternoon. I can get some sleep that morning.” Hanbin adds as he pulls the maknae again. “Come on, let’s just sleep more. I don’t want to wake up yet. You’re warm.” Hearing that, Chanwoo swears his face feels hot. He must be blushing by now. He wants to protest but Hanbin is closing his eyes again and his breath becomes steady. Chanwoo doesn’t have a heart to wake him up. Thus, he only lies down in Hanbin’s embrace, watching the leader sleeping contently. Chanwoo smiles in happiness. At least Hanbin will have enough rest for the night he would be working. He doesn’t know when but then he starts to get sleepy too.

 

 

When Chanwoo has woken up again, the sky is a bright color of blue tinted with the white pristine clouds. It’s a good weather promising a good day. Chanwoo breaks free from Hanbin’s hold as he stretches his sore limbs. Looking around the room, he can see that it’s almost noon. He tries to wake up from the bed, it’s quite hard because he’s sleeping facing the wall while Hanbin is the on the other side. When the maknae slowly scoots himself to south towards the edge of the bed, he feels a hand quickly yanking him down. He’s about to shout but only to realize it’s Hanbin pulling him down to lie down again. The leader scoops him, throws his leg onto the maknae’s waist and holds him tight. Chanwoo is struggling to break free but Hanbin is stubborn.

 

“Hanbin hyong~” Cutely he tries to coax. “It’s getting late already.”

 

But Hanbin refuses to budge. “I’m still sleepy.” Adamantly he said.

 

“Aren’t you hungry? I’m sure Yunhyeong hyung has cooked for us hours ago.” Hearing about food Hanbin’s eyes open an inch. He removes his hands and legs from the maknae before he too stretches up on the bed while yawning. Chanwoo chuckles inwardly watching his adorable leader.

 

“What time is it, Chanwoo ah?” Hanbin inquires to the clueless maknae. Leaning closer to the leader, Chanwoo grabs his phone by the bed stand. The clock shows exactly 10:30 AM.

 

“It’s almost noon.” Simply he said. “Let’s get up, hyung.” By then, Hanbin eventually sits up from the bed. His eyes are swollen from the sleep he has and his lips puffy. Chanwoo swears his hyung looks like a fish.

 

“What are you smiling at for?” the leader addresses, noticing the grin on Chanwoo’s face. “Nothing hyung, but you look like a bloated fish.” At that, both of them laugh out.

 

“How dare you call your hyung a fish?!” Hanbin fakes his anger as he lashes forward to attack the maknae in a tickle. Chanwoo falls down onto the bed laughing and begging for Hanbin to stop but the older refuses to listen. They keep on playing, thrashing onto the bed until the bedsheet comes off and the pillows fall down to the floor. By the time they have stopped, Hanbin is trapping Chanwoo by the maknae’s waist with both his legs. The position they have is quite weird. Hanbin’s smile completely wiped out when he realized he got the maknae below him, Chanwoo senses the different in the air too. As Hanbin slowly lower his body to Chanwoo, both his hands hold onto the maknae’s wrists to the mattress; trapping him. They’re faces an inch apart until both of them can feel each other’s morning breath.

 

Hanbin feels something is snapping inside of him but he couldn’t afford himself to do more. He’s afraid he would scar Chanwoo more than the maknae has endured. So he settles for a soft kiss on the maknae’s forehead, both his hands no longer caging the maknae’s slender wrists but they are placed on bot side of Chanwoo’s cheeks. The touch of his chapped lips to the smooth skin of Chanwoo electrifying his wills. But Hanbin doesn’t want to go further. He doesn’t want to take advantage to his maknae. Chanwoo however without Hanbin knowledge has been closing his eyes all along, his lips slightly puckered up as if waiting for a kiss there. But of course, it is only a story Chanwoo could tell.

 

When Hanbin retreats, a sincere smile plastered on his lips this time. His eyes reflect an emotion Chanwoo afraid to interpret yet too beautiful for him to ignore. Another good morning wish from Hanbin and the older gets up from his bed, takes his pillow and leave the room with a small ‘see you later Chanwoo’. When the door is closed, Chanwoo is left all alone again in his room with a racing heartbeat.

 

 

 

 

The day is spent by the members following their own freewill. Jinhwan and June spend the day by watching dramas, Bobby and Donghyuk in the studio recording and writing songs as usual, Yunhyeong is out meeting his family for the day whilst Chanwoo and Hanbin stay at the apartment. Hanbin did say that he will go to the studio to work in the evening thus he promised Chanwoo to accompany him for the rest of the day.

 

The maknae is in his room, lying on his bed with his phone in hands while watching some videos. Hanbin comes inside his room and taking the seat on the edge of the bed. But then Chanwoo makes some space and the leader ends up lying down together with him.

 

“What are you doing?” Hanbin asks the maknae clearly interested with whatever he’s watchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter