TWENTY.

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Excuse me for the late update~

Having a mental breakdown for a week but I'm fine now! :D

 

 

He dreams of something horrible that night but he couldn’t quite grasp the meaning. All he could remember is a vague image of water, mist surrounding him in a dark place, Chanwoo, Hanbin, and a certain creature that he knows he won’t be able to forget how hideous it looks like. He wakes up harshly from his sleep with sweat covering his body like a second skin layer and his breath ragging hoarsely. Wiping the sweat off his face, he looks around his room. Nothing unusual in sight. But he has to admit he feels his back somewhat sore. Damn, he thought. It must be because he forgot to cool down yesterday after dancing. Feeling that sleep won’t be getting into him again, he pulls the blanket off him and walks to the bathroom.

 

Splashing cold water in the middle of 3AM is refreshing and cold, as cold as his heart now. Donghyuk keeps remembering about the fight he had with Hanbin yesterday during practice. How they yell to each other, him calling the leader a coward, and Hanbin losing his temper though it thanks to June and Chanwoo holding the leader down or else Donghyuk would have a black eye for sure today.

 

 

Chanwoo.

 

 

The thought of the younger stirs his heart. Donghyuk touches where his organ is pumping and he swears it’s beating for the maknae. He’s certain. But he knows he shouldn’t push the younger so much or else he’ll walk away from him. But he is also aware of how Hanbin is a step ahead of him and he can’t accept that. He needs Chanwoo to look at him and only him. Not anyone else.

 

Donghyuk casts his gaze to the mirror before him. The eyebags under his eyes weight tons he guesses. “Since when did I become this desperate?” He voices out to no one but himself. The dear himself that nowadays is losing calm and exploding anywhere and everywhere.

 

It’s strange and his back is killing him. So he thoughts he should get back to bed soon.

 

 

 

 

To hear that the schedule for the day is cancelled surely a bless to him. Finally, Donghyuk can rest and not seeing anyone. He’s walking out to the kitchen for some chips when he sees Jinhwan standing in the hallways. Donghyuk greets the older ‘morning’, Jinhwan’s reply concerns him.

 

“Why so down, hyung? It’s day off!” He chirps happily whilst taking the pack of chips from the cabinet. Not knowing how Jinhwan is gazing at him very carefully.

 

“Neh Donghyukkie, how do you feel today?” Jinhwan asks, stopping the dancer in his track to his room. Donghyuk stares at Jinhwan for a second, thinking about the sudden oddness of his question.

 

“I’m good. Never better. Why hyung?” He asks only to be met with Jinhwan shaking his head. The action screams awkwardness.

 

“Just asking. You won’t be going anywhere today, right?” Jinhwan says. Watching Donghyuk shakes his head gives him a small relief smile. “Good. Because no one is leaving too so just stay at home okay?” Jinhwan gives a small pat on his shoulder before walking away to his own room, making Donghyuk so confused.

 

“What the hell is that for?” But Jinhwan doesn’t hear him as the older shuts the door to his room fast. Donghyuk has no idea either so maybe he should just leave it be.

 

All the thing he knows is that he’s so tired, hungry and his back is killing him.

 

 

 

 

His afternoon nap is disturbed yet again with another dream. This time of Chanwoo, and the times when the maknae is missing months back after he was attacked. His eyes slowly moving watching the familiar yet very vague practice room. Coldness seeping in yet again to his limbs, Donghyuk swears it’s too cold until he can’t feel his fingers. Then his eyes catch a glimpse of the maknae, lying on the floor unmoving with blood pooling around his body. He’s shocked, adrenaline rushing in as he runs towards Chanwoo only for the ground to shake and he finds himself falling down to the floor….. except that his body never makes contact with the hard tiles.

 

Instead, he keeps falling down into the darkness. Nothing he could see by eyes. When he landed on something hard, Donghyuk realizes this isn’t just a dream. His left side of body feels hurt due to the impact and his back isn’t helping much. It’s painful until he wants to scream. Out of nowhere lights come blinding his sight, and he finds himself somewhere.

 

Before him is Chanwoo, standing by the rail barefooted, his foot bleeds heavily and there’s just something off with him. Donghyuk can tell, other than the fact he would be jumping anytime soon to his death. Only then he remembers. They’re at the hospital on the night Chanwoo is missing, the first time they know the boy is possessed. “Chanwoo!” He calls for him but the maknae stay still. Not minding him at all. Donghyuk is worried, he reaches out for the younger and pulls him by the arm. Both of them fall down to the floor. He is fast on his knees as Donghyuk inspects the maknae thoroughly. He searches for any wound on the boy other than the one on his feet. Luckily Chanwoo is fine.

 

“What are you doing?!” He bellows in anger mixing with worries. “You could have died! Why are you standing there for, huh?!” He looks straight to the maknae’s eyes, but Chanwoo’s face remained stoic. He shows no expression. Donghyuk is confused, why is he so quiet? Then he feels a soft pat on both his arms. He watches the big yet cold soft hands of the maknae grabbing him. The touch feels like fire on his skin, but it feels good. Even content that he could be this close to the younger. Chanwoo’s face turn soft, small smile appears on his handsome face. Donghyuk is star struck, he’s beautiful.

 

“Come with me, Donghyukkie.” Chanwoo voices out, sound like a whisper solemn to his ears. Donghyuk takes in the beauty of him. Before he could process it, he catches the maknae’s lips with his. The feeling is so new to him, it’s been so long since he kisses someone. But the feeling invading him at the moment is entirely on a different level than the kisses he has years before in America. He feels happy—no, happy is definitely an understatement. Donghyuk doesn’t know how to describe it but he knows he would die happy now.

 

The kiss lasts longer than he expects, he has one hand behind the boy’s head pushing their faces even closer. The kiss turns rougher as Donghyuk caresses Chanwoo’s face with his other hand, his touch is gentle and soft as if the boy is like a fragile glass. Donghyuk could never hurt him.

 

Donghyuk knows it’s wrong to kiss him, and even odd since Chanwoo doesn’t put up a fight. Why wouldn’t he? The kiss breaks when Donghyuk deprives of air. He watches Chanwoo with his half-lidded eyes and rosy cheeks. Boy, he’s so tempting that Donghyuk knows it takes a lot to control himself not to pounce on him. Chanwoo’s lips is so soft, he couldn’t get enough of it.

 

“I love you…” He spurts out loud, both hands clutching maknae’s face in desperation. His heart burns. “I love you, Chanwoo.” The said younger smiles and Donghyuk is certain it wouldn’t matter if he dies now. That smile is enough to whip him out completely.

 

“That’s why you need to come with me.” Chanwoo utters, voice soft like silk; Donghyuk is in trance. “Come with me, Donghyukkie. We’ll love each other more.” And that is all it takes for Donghyuk to stand up with Chanwoo, the boy holding his hands tight then out of sudden, he is engulfed by a hug. Being in Chanwoo’s arms feel so good, he smells so nice. “Nothing could bring us apart now.” Donghyuk is too deep in his delusion until he is blind to what is exactly holding him.

 

And half of him is lost….

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

1 WEEK LATER

 

 

 

They have a photoshoot for magazine with esthetic theme which is still new to them. But they are liking it looking at the positive responses from the public of their new image. It inspires them to work even harder. Another 10 minutes before the shoot will start and the stylists are doing their wonder on making the boys look wonderful. From Hanbin fixing his makeup to Bobby doing his hair, everyone is busy.

 

“Prepare boys! Another 10 and we’re up!” The staff shouts to gather their attention. Chanwoo is already done touching up his hair. He thanks the stylist noona before walking towards the door. Standing over the frame is Yunhyuk hyung, the Baymax manager. He pats on Chanwoo’s back tenderly giving him a smile.

 

“You ok, Chanwoo?” Yunhyuk asks, eyes glisten with slight worry over the youngest. Chanwoo smiles docilely. “I’m okay, hyung.” He answers, earning a relief smile from the manager.

 

“That’s good to hear. You seem healthy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter