NINETEEN.

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

 

Starting from the previous chapter and onwards will all be in the present timelime.

Hope you guys enjoy~~ ^^

 

PS: I've finished my studies successfully so do expect more updates ;)

 

 

 

The practice on the next day is a complete hell, and in terms of hell it is come with a duo package of angry leader and a certain main dancer. If it isn’t because of the others, the stylists would have a real hard time covering up their faces for the next schedule. The practice room is quiet, Donghyuk is nowhere to be seen along with Bobby. It seems that the older has taken him somewhere to cool down. The rest is still in the practice room, scattered around not wanting to let the tension got to them.

 

Hanbin is sitting on the bench when Jinhwan approaches him. June and Chanwoo safely lounging at the computer area, Hanbin can see how the maknaes are being affected by the sudden fight. Yunhyeong is gone, talking about getting some drinks just now before he left minutes ago.

 

Jinhwan’s hand come in contact with Hanbin’s shoulder, as he takes his seat beside the tired leader. It’s obvious like the daylight how wear out Hanbin is. Jinhwan inspects him closely before opens his mouth, “Something did happen, right?” That’s all it takes for Hanbin to click his tongue in annoyance. He wipes the sweat off the back of his hair frustratingly. The adrenaline from the last dance practice wears out long ago but he’s still sweating profusely. His lack of response somehow irritates Jinhwan but the older doesn’t give up, “I’ve been asking you since yesterday night when Donghyuk suddenly left the apartment. I guess you guys are really fighting, huh?”

 

“Hyung….” Slowly with a sigh coming out Hanbin mutters, not having enough energy to entertain Jinhwan. “Please, let’s not talk about it.”

 

“Are you kidding me? Of course we have to! That fight just now isn’t over something small. What’s exactly happening between you two? It’s so rare to see you two fight.” Jinhwan pipes out, and like on que, Yunhyeong enters the room with a big plastic bag in his right hand. He brings out can drink from it and hands it over to the maknaes. Hanbin’s eyes follow his move.

 

Another sigh, a heavy one he lets out. “I don’t even know what to say….” Hanbin utters as he watches Yunhyeong walking over to his way. “In fact, I don’t even know where to start.”

 

“You can start from yesterday night. What did you guys talk about last night?” Jinhwan says before he takes the drink from Yunhyeong’s hand. The latter fishes out one for Hanbin from the bag but the leader refuses. He’s thirsty but can’t seem to get anything running down his throat at the moment.

 

“I guess I am a hypocrite.” He starts off, being unsure.

 

“Why? For being honest with your feelings or being a jerk?”  Yunhyeong chimes in. He pulls over the chair before Hanbin and sits whilst tapping things on his phone. The plastic bag on the couch beside Jinhwan. “I mean, it’s not a secret anymore that our Donghyukkie is head over heels for maknae but, it’s important too to weight on your own feelings Hanbin-ah.” Hearing that, Hanbin’s closes his eyes shut. Another heavy sigh out from his mouth. He looks so small in both Jinhwan and Yunhyeong’s eyes.

 

“It won’t be easy.”

 

“It has never been. But, it’s better to be honest than keep pushing on the edge. It’s risky.” Said Jinhwan. “The difference between Donghyukie and you is how you two accepting the feelings. But the similarities, well let’s just say both of you are an idiot.” He says. “Well, at least I have to give Donghyukkie the credit for coming out to Bobby about it.” Hanbin’s eyes open like a saucer hearing that. He looks to his side to meet with Jinhwan happily chewing on the snacks.

 

“Donghyuk told him?”

 

“Sort of.” Yunhyeong says. “But he’s not as confused as before anymore. I guess it’s another similarities between you two. It’s just the way you guys handle it; Donghyuk trying to push his limit by eliminating you from his rival list while you trying to keep the feelings intact but don’t want to destroy your comfort zone with Chanwoo.”

 

“Which I think is a bit risky too. Seriously, you’re in a pit Hanbin-ah.” Jinhwan’s ending only making his mind in much mess. His eyes find Chanwoo on the other side of the room, happily talking with June about some random games. The sight of the maknae breathing, smiling and staying alive is enough for him to go on with his life. But it would be a lie if Hanbin said he never wishes for more. He wishes for Chanwoo to be his, but he has to step back for Donghyuk’s sake. He knows the younger won’t back down easily.

 

And so does he. But would he willing to lose Donghyuk just for Chanwoo’s love?

 

“I do have feelings for maknae…” Hanbin mutters, catching the two’s attention. “But…” he trails off, unable to finish it up. Breathing out a heavy sigh, Jinhwan pats on his shoulder firmly.

 

“When will both of you realize it’s not up to either one of you, but Chanwoo himself?” Hanbin’s ears perked up at that. “It’s Chanwoo who has to choose. Not any of you two.” And Hanbin agrees with Jinhwan, as he silently prays in his heart for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter