THIRTY.

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

 

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY CROWDFUND

 iahm0826

I LOVE YOUUUUU !!!~

 

Do check this out first please!! ^^ Thank you and welcome to new subs!!! :D And support me on WATTPAD im__Penguin72 ;)

Thank you for reading my story ^^

 

 

Hello~

I’ve taken noticed some of you are confused about the point why Chanwoo is chased by the demon in Black Dress and why Donghyuk suddenly turns bad and stuff. I will briefly explain because these is very closely related to Eyes Side Story + Main story = Reaching For You.

 

Okay, apparently in RFY it tells about BIGBANG (GD, Top, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri). One day Daesung got caught in an accident and unfortunately he passed away. Daesung was Top’s lover. When he died, TOP was heavily devastated and at the same time Seungri suffered from backlash from fans in issued to a dead dancer while performing on his stage. So here’s the thing; Seungri was in bad shape physically and mentally so like Chanwoo in this story when there was a moment he was so weak and insecure, he was targeted by the demons. *Ok, hold on to that point I’ll explain later bit.

 

Now, since TOP was so sad Daesung was dead, he found a way to talk with a dead Daesung using an app. But the catch using the app is that each calls you make have its own limit. When the limit is reached, the call demands something in return; another soul. So who will be the payment for TOP’s call to Dae? It’s the vulnerable Seungri.

 

Then Seungri died and GD was sad (he’s GD’s lover). TOP gave the same app to GD and GD used it to call SR. Ok back to this * point, the demon only targeted people in vulnerable emotional negative feeling state to obtain their soul. When DS was dead, SR was in a real bad shape so the demon targeted him when TOP used the app as the payment. So he died too.

 

Like time-loop, GD used the same app to call SR and Chanwoo wasn’t doing so well that time so he was becoming the target. Chanwoo needed to die in order to complete GD’s call to dead SR. But now he is still alive, so the demon is still chasing him. All his ability to see ghost comes from consequences he was attacked + possessed in RFY, not because he is used/victim or something else.

 

So here’s the easy calculation:

 

TOP + Dae = Seungri

GD + Seungri = Chanwoo

 

I hope this somehow will clear any of your doubts. Do ask me if there’s anything you guys find weird. ^^

 

 

 

DAY 11

“Leave.” Hanbin growls threateningly as he stares dagger at Jiyong sprawls on the floor with one hand holding his bruised cheek. Haneul is by his side trying to get him on his feet again. Hanbin snarls dangerously at him. “Before I hurt you hyung.”

 

Jiyong is steadied on his foots with Haneul’s help, he looks at the raging Hanbin standing right in front of him. The BIGBANG’s leader has no words to say. He understands why Hanbin is so mad at him, thus he doesn’t question his violence. Jiyong deserves them after everything.

 

His eyes travel from Hanbin to Chanwoo who’s sitting on the hospital bed, the maknae looks terrified and sorry for him. Jiyong’s heart aches as he sees how thin and fragile Chanwoo looks like now; alike how his body used to have solid muscles and healthy complexion on his skin. Now he looks like a ragged doll with all those bruises and sunken cheeks. Hanbin is no difference either, he looks like a man losing 20 years of sleep.

 

And the fact that he knows perfectly why the kids are suffering makes his heart pained beyond imagination. For Jiyong could feel their pain too; he has been there before. “Please Hanbin.” He starts out in whisper yet audible enough to be heard by all of them inside the room. Timid voice speaks, “I just want to see you guys.”

 

Jiyong sounds so sincere and sad but Hanbin has no sympathy for him. He steps forward, pushing Jiyong until they reach the door and drags the older man outside. He pays no heed to Chanwoo’s call for his name nor Haneul begging him to calm down. When they are already in the corridor, Hanbin releases his hold onto his senior harshly that if Jiyong doesn’t have a better footing he will fall down again. They are standing facing each other with the dragon only able to look down to the floor while Hanbin is practically boring hole onto his head. Haneul is by their side patiently and nervously waiting for any fights from happening.

 

Nobody speaks a word; the tense atmosphere is not helping any of them either. Haneul’s eyes jump from Hanbin to Jiyong and back to Hanbin again. He’s ready to leap into action in case another fist fight breaks. Hanbin is staring intently with so much anger to Jiyong, none of the two men could ever know this side of the iKON’s leader.

 

“Hanbin-ah.” Jiyong attempts on another conversation. His eyes a bit hooded and Hanbin notices how skinny the man has become. He is no longer looking healthy like the usual. Hanbin thoughts his military enlistment would have given him few chances to be strong-minded again but it doesn’t seem like it. And it would be a lie if he said he is not worried about Jiyong. Yet Hanbin conceals the feeling well. The overwhelming anger is much bigger than his worries.

 

He snarls yet again. “What are you doing here, hyung?” Coldly Hanbin utters, not minding the nurses watching them from the other end of the corridor with curious eyes.

 

“I just came to visit Chanwoo.” Jiyong answered. Hanbin takes notice both his hands are trembling now. Is he angry because of the punches and Hanbin’s rudeness or something else? Nobody knows.

 

“He’s fine. So you don’t have to worry.” Calmly yet much colder he said. “Now please leave.”

 

“Hanbin-ah.” Hwan Haneul steps forward to the two men, one hand holding Hanbin’s shoulder to comfort him but they all know Haneul just doesn’t want another person to be punched for the day. “Jiyong is here because he cares about your maknae. He wants to see him. Don’t be like this.”

 

Hanbin scoffs as he turns his attention now to the psychic. With hard eyes, he stares down the man with his menacing gaze. The cold and piercing ice stare is enough to make Haneul let go of his shoulder, backing a step away. He utters, “If he really cares about Chanwoo…..” He turns to a fidgeting Jiyong again. “Then he will leave him alone and never come back. If he wants to be useful, maybe he can start by searching for the solution to s he started in the first place!”

 

Jiyong casts his head down in shame. Both his shoulders are shaking and hands tremble vigorously. It strikes Hanbin like thunder as he realizes how vulnerable the man before him. The infamous and well-known G-Dragon has always been looked as strong, full of leadership, undeniably charismatic and sensible. But this man in front of him; who is this? Since when Jiyong turns like this?

 

His whole body is shaking and when Jiyong looks up, Hanbin swears even his heart starting to shake. Jiyong looks so pitiful, so down and horribly awful. Both his eyes are red with pooling tears and his face contorts with thousands sad emotions Hanbin not dared to venture on. He opens his mouth and said, “I—I know it’s all my f—fault. I’m sorry. I hope I can undo it. But I can’t.”

 

Hanbin’s anger rising a notch and so does his sadness. To think that nothing could be done to save s make it all so unbearable for him. He sighs loudly, turning around slowly and then BAM! He kicks the metal chair in all rage, surprising both Haneul and Jiyong. They both look at him with wide eyes in slight fear. Hanbin looks like a beast when he’s angry, he’s no longer calm nor composed. Even his eyes scream murder.

 

When he looks back to Jiyong the anger intensifies, “Of course you can’t, hyung. Of course! Because you know why?! Maybe there isn’t any ways to undo it. Maybe I should just let that thing take Chanwoo away and kill everybody that I love!” He spurts in true rage, eyes not leaving Jiyong’s horror face. “Maybe, I should just give up and let her take him away from me.” When Hanbin mutters those his voice is like a whisper, no longer screaming like minutes ago. His angry face turns soft yet solemn, like all the fighting spirits in him are gone. He is nothing to feel nor have any longer.

 

It’s so suffocating. Chanwoo might be talking like normal now but when he’s not in the right state of mind, he will scream and cry and push Hanbin away. His only sanctuary is the sedative which the doctors are reaching dead end to how many doses he could take anymore without a possibility of brain dead. Those nagging at the back of Hanbin’s head reminding his lacking of time cause each day that’s passing by like drowning in the vacuum space. No air, no light, no hope. Nothing.

 

And when nothing comes, Chanwoo will be gone. He will be hollow and his smile will turn into a frown and the sound of his laughter dying followed by his hollowing soul. He won’t be there with Hanbin any longer and the latter can’t bring him back from the darkness no matter what. Truthfully, he is not ready for that; to lose Chanwoo from his side forever.

 

He would never be ready to lose somebody he loved while they are still alive.

 

The three of them stand still by the wide corridor in utter silence, not even Haneul muttering anything. It’s a dead silence. Until Jiyong braves himself to step forward. He locks gaze with Hanbin which by the seconds after his outburst are close to tearing up in desperation.

 

“I know how you feel.” Jiyong starts. “Because I know how it feels like to lose someone when they are still alive and after they are forever gone.”

 

Hanbin let out a restricted gasp, the beginning of his sobbing. He knows what Jiyong is talking about and he feels the pain even without experiencing it just yet. Looking down yet again, the almighty GD trembles with tears flowing down his flawless cheeks but his voice is stable. “I lost Seungri when he was able to still breathe the air around me. He slipped away from my fingers day by day, minutes after minutes then the next seconds I couldn’t remember anymore the last time he was smiling to me so beautifully. I lost him the second time when he was really gone. Even until today I—” He halts when a sob’s choking the air out from him.

 

“I couldn’t have possibly be able to get rid of the image finding his body hanging by the ceiling feet off the ground. Finding the dead body of your loved one isn’t exactly the hard part, the hardest is when the realization comes to you that after this you will never ever be able to see them anymore.” Jiyong lifts his eyes to meet Hanbin, behind those glassy and bloodshot orbs are the exact emotions the younger producer could relate. Grief, anguish, regret. When Jiyong opens his mouth again, more tears fall down his cheeks. “I know how you feel. I really am; those protectiveness and helplessness for your beloved. The failure to keep them away from being hurt and living the consequences of your failure. I understand you, Hanbin.”

 

Hanbin looks at the crying Jiyong with his own glassy eyes, the tightness in his chest growing strong and suddenly the earlier anger vanished completely. Somehow he doesn’t feel resent to Jiyong for causing all of these mishaps to everybody by his selfishness using the dead app. Instead, he sympathizes with him and truth to be told if Hanbin is in the elder’s position he might just would have done the same thing.

 

He would have used the same dead app to call Chanwoo, to reach out to his lost love and somehow the thoughts make him able to understand Jiyong a bit more. All these time since the day 1 he has learned the truth about the app and who is the one using it causing Chanwoo’s life to be in haywire, Hanbin has always hated Jiyong. He blames him for everything Chanwoo has to go through. Yet now, those feelings are gone replaced by not forgiveness, but understanding.

 

Hanbin understands better in that moment that death is so painful till even the sane could be driven mad and the cut in your heart would never healed. He can’t watch Jiyong crying anymore, so he turns away without saying anything and enters Chanwoo’s room. But before he can take a step inside, Jiyong’s broken voice stops him.

 

“I—I’m sorry for everything Hanbin. I didn’t mean to harm Chanwoo. T—This is not what I want.” Hanbin doesn’t say anything. He closes the door and left the two behind.

 

 

 

DAY 12

“I know this is not the answer you are hoping for. But, I do believe this is the one and only alternative for us to save Chanwoo.” Haneul’s soft and sweet voice that could lull a child to sleep echoed lowly in the silence room, yet despite the tone of calmness it couldn’t cover the grave danger in his voice. They alarmed Hanbin, Jiwon, Jinhwan and June as all of them are inside Chanwoo’s ward room listening to the psychic’s words about his recent research.

 

His claim of way to stop the demon from taking Chanwoo away.

 

“That demon we’ve been fighting can’t be dispelled from this world with just a simple exorcism. Exorcism is performed when a dark spirit or entity is latchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter