SEVENTEEN.

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Writing this in 2 hours.... WOW achievement there xD

I will try to update another one..... emphasize the TRY ^^'

 

Do enjoy~~~

THIS IS THE END OF PAST TIMELINE

 

 

 

 

“It doesn’t work anymore?” Yunhyeong’s voice slightly goes up a notch, but he’s quickly hushed down by a worried Bobby. The other two men standing before them have a grim expression on their usual cheerful faces. Seungyoon is standing beside Mino who keeps on checking the living room from Yunhyeong’s doorframe, worried if others hearing their conversation.

 

The WINNER’s leader looks so stressed when he tries to explain things to Yunhyeong and Bobby as his mind tries to synchronize the events that happened to his group too. “Yes, the pendant isn’t working much anymore. At least, not to some extent.” He says. “There is still time when we see few glimpses of something in our dorm. It’s scary, Seunghoon hyung almost loses his .” Seungyoon explains before his voice becomes slower. “Jinwoo hyung is sick.” The former two have a look of shocked and true concern on each faces. “We’re not sure since when but he starts to fall sick a lot. Taehyun is worst, he can’t even sleep.”

 

“What’s wrong with Taehyun hyung?” Bobby voices out, worried over the other team’s maknae.

 

Seungyoon heaves a heavy sigh, unable to continue on. Thus Mino takes it from there. “He keeps seeing nightmares. He doesn’t want to share what it is to us so we didn’t ask him.” The rapper said, his deep voice echoes slightly in the room. He looks over to the door again, watching Donghyuk, Jinhwan and June in the living room of the upstairs level cleaning up the leftover foods on the coffee table. Jinhwan with his never-ending grumbles is the only voices filling the space.

 

Bobby eyed the two members before him with his hands crossed over his chest. He looks down, thinking of the connection. “Could it be because he saw Seungri hyung once?” He asks, in which Seungyoon shrugs his shoulders.

 

“If that’s the reason, then shouldn’t I be dreaming the same things too? I was there that night, I saw him too.” No matter how calm Seungyoon says that, the desperation laced in his voice couldn’t be unbothered by the rest. Yunhyeong somehow feels sorry for him. Seungyoon is clearly very worried about his teammates. “Not to mention, Taehyun has been too quiet nowadays. He rarely sleeps, doesn’t eat much and only locking himself in the studio. We can’t reach him out.”

 

Yunhyeong pats his shoulder, giving his comfort to the other group’s leader. “It’s alright, hyung. I’m sure it’s just his ways to get things off his head. Give him time, we did the same thing too to Chanwoo sometimes.”

 

“Yeah, but make sure you never leave him alone; ever.” Bobby warns, the memory of the night Chanwoo almost jumps down the corridor comes invading his mind. “You don’t want that.” Seungyoon and Mino keep that in mind.

 

“You don’t leave Chanwoo’s side anymore?” Mino asks that, curious about the other maknae. He watches as Yunhyeong and Bobby shake their heads together.

 

“If he got no schedule, Jaeho hyung will make sure at least one or two of us won’t be having any either. That way, Chanwoo won’t be left alone. When it’s night, it’s either me or Hanbin sleeping with him.” Explained Yunhyeong.

 

“Hanbin sleeps with Chanwoo?” Mino directs the question to him, his eyes turn wide. Seungyoon too. Yunhyeong just nods his head, feeling a bit lost on why the two would be so surprised. “Well, yes. It’s usually me but Hanbin volunteers a lot of times too.” Mino and Seungyoon gapping to hearing that. At that point, even Bobby is laughing hysterically.

 

“It’s hard to believe, right hyung?” Bobby utters, covering his mouth with his left hand trying to suppress the laughter down. Both the WINNER members nod their heads to his claim.

 

“Never knew that bastard is a total romanticist.” Mino’s words get all 4 of them to laugh. They keep it quiet not to attract the others’ attention. 

 

“I’ve been thinking a lot you know.”

 

“Now that’s disturbing.” Bobby ends up cracking at his own words, making Seungyoon looks over to him with thin eyes and urge to punch him.

 

“We didn’t tell you guys about this yet, but that night when Chanwoo was attacked….” Both Yunhyeong and Bobby fall into silent hearing Seungyoon’s words. The mention of that night changes the air around them. “We were there; all of us WINNER with Youngbae hyung, Jiyong hyung, Dara noona, Bom noona and even Jennie. We were talking about that app.”

 

“That stupid app that can get us to talk to a dead people? I still have a hard time believing it.” Bobby utters, both hands now safely tucked in his pants’ pockets. “Believe or not, bad things happened thanks to that stupid app.” Yunhyeong voices out, seconds before Seungyoon continues,

 

“We heard about Jennie’s friend experiencing the same fate for using that thing, and how all kind of bad things that occurred is because of the app itself. Like a payment, when you want something, you buy it using money. The app is like that.” Seungyoon pauses, looking over Bobby and Yunhyeong’s faces to check if they are still on the same track as theirs. “Each call that is made, you need to give payment.”

 

“And the payment comes in terms of life.” Mino butts in, finishing Seungyoon’s words as the leader tries to lessen his quicken heartbeat.

 

“What?” Yunhyeong is in confusion, the word is giving him endless puzzled to thousands unanswered questions. “With life you mean…..”

 

“Yes, it’s as exactly as you said.” Hearing Mino’s words get both Yunhyeong and Bobby all pale. The rapper no longer having his hands inside his pockets. His eyes widen when he looks at both Mino and Seungyoon. Can’t believe what he’s hearing.

 

“So it’s true….” Bobby said. “That someone died because of the app is not because of them just using it, but because they are related to the user themselves.” Mino and Seungyoon nod at Bobby’s word, making him paler.

 

“Seungri hyung died because TOP hyung used it to reach Daesung hyung.” Seungyoon doesn’t even need to continue it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter