FIFTEEN.

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Full chapter in only ..... 3 hours? Cool. ^o^

and THANK YOU FOR THE LOADS OF UPVOTES THE LAST TIME!!! LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS

BTW this chapter is deeply related to REACHING FOR YOU so if any of you not reading the story up, you'll be quite lost ^^

 

 

It’s dark and the ground is quite wet. He doesn’t know why yet the place is giving him a very eerie feelings, with all the fogs around the air, it’s making the chills down his spine worsening. Well, it makes sense; what would be your business in the middle of a wood surrounding with nothing but darkness only?

 

He makes his way to the sole light few meters ahead. As he reaches for it, he finds it to be a highway, the road is deserted. No cars passing by and that adds up more creeping feelings in him. Chanwoo looks all the way until his eyes can reach the end of the road. Nothing and no one to save him. He turns his back on the forest again, surprisingly along his journey he sees nothing. Not even some demons or spirits or ghosts or whatever it is that have been following around every damn time he opens his eyes.

 

Strange, it’s like he’s the only one standing on the surface of earth.

 

Then he sees it, lights from a car passing by in full speed. He wants to lunged forwards to grab the driver’s attention but before he could move, someone passes him by from behind, walking beside him. Chanwoo is dumbfounded. His face turns face for even without the person turning around facing him, he recognizes him. He watches the man walks to the road without a stop. His steps are leisure and slow, when he reaches the road right on the lane the car is driving through, he stops there facing the upcoming vehicle. The driver must have noticed him for then the deafening sound of tires halting abruptly breaks the tranquility and the car crashes, turning upside down as it hits the asphalt. Chanwoo has both his arms covering his face, as if the wreck car would reach him for he’s far away but he can’t help it. He feels bad for the driver.

 

The car stops at one point beside the road. The damage is undone and unimaginable. Chanwoo worries for the driver’s safety as he runs to it. He reaches the driver’s seat and he’s met with a shock of his life.

 

It’s Ji Eun, the woman who is a stylist to BIGBANG and he sees who he believes to be Taehyun sitting beside the driver seat, another stylist to his senior’s group. Both of them are injured with blood all around their bodies. Chanwoo is in panic, he tries to open the door but it won’t open. It’s stuck.

 

“C—Chanwoo….” He hears Ji Eun calls for him. Pausing his futile effort to get the door open, he looks over to her. Eyes searching for the woman’s half-opened eyelids. Her head is bleeding badly, she is in dire needs of medical attention but Chanwoo doesn’t know how to help her.

 

Or the question is, how can he do anything when this is in fact just a dream?

 

“Noona, stay calm. Help’s on the way.” Of course he’s lying, what kind of help would come inside this place of a hideous nightmare?

 

He looks around, no one is around. His memories box then kicking in. The accident should have 3 people involved; 2 BIGBANG’s stylists and 1 trainee girl….. Chanwoo turns his head to the back of the passenger seat. He expects to see a body but none. Numbness takes over his entire body, where could she be?

 

Ugh I hate this. Get ready for another jump scare, Jung Chanwoo. He thoughts as the trainee girl is missing. Or could it just be she is really not in this dream?

 

Another whimper is out from Ji Eun’s mouth. Chanwoo’s attention gets back to her. He bends his body to meet her eye level when he hears she said, “Why are you h—here? You shouldn’t be here…” Chanwoo fights his will to roll his eyes at her. Of course he shouldn’t be here, this is supposed to be his ing dreams of his past! So why would this scene be here in his mind?! He wishes he could say something but then a sound of footsteps approaching get his adrenaline up high. He spins his body around fast, eyes frantically looking for anyone on the road. Still quiet, no human or things in sight. That is super really strange.

 

But then he sees it, coming from the dark just few meters on the road where Ji Eun’s cars is approaching before. A shadow slowly disperses, he holds his ground up, knowing whatever it is, they are not human. This is no longer a dream nor a memory. It’s a premonition.

 

“C—Chanwoo, r—run. S—she’s coming for y—you.” Ji Eun’s voice said and that makes his brows furrowed in unexplainable confusion. How does she know about that black dress woman? Then the shadow shows it forms under the starless sky. The only lights showing its mercy is the 3 pole streetlights right underneath the place where the car wrecks. Chanwoo isn’t surprised at that.

 

He is not surprised either to see the one standing before him is Daesung.

 

What game are you playing with me? He speaks internally as he makes a step backward. But a presence behind him gets the hair at the back his neck stands up. He spins around again, shocking to see a girl standing there, all bloodied on her head but her features isn’t scary. It’s like she is still human and Chanwoo is grateful for not having a jump scare. His eyes scan the girl silently, in a split seconds he knows she’s the trainee girl he’s looking for before.

 

She looks over to him with such a sad face. Tears rolling down her face as she stares at him. Her eyes glisten with desperation and it almost makes Chanwoo feels bad for whatever is happening to her. Then she starts to speak. “Save me, please….” And the scene changing again.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter