First Tour On the Way

Breathe

Without knowing where Taeyeon will bring them to, Tiffany can only follow Jessica who is tagging along with Yuri as Yuri also just blindly following Taeyeon.

"Tae, where are you planning to bring us to?" Yuri softly whispered to Taeyeon who's taking the wheel.

"Wait till we get there." Taeyeon happily wink at Yuri who's at the passenger seat next to her then she look into her rear mirror to see Tiffany who is sitting behind her.

 

Tiffany was looking out of the window, enjoying the night view passing by. Even Taeyeon concentrating on her driving, she still manage to observed Tiffany from her rear mirror from time to time. And the more she check her out, the more she found Tiffany very attractive and cute each time. Seeing how Tiffany got attracted to the street light, how she excitedly tab on Jessica asking the bestfriend to look over something outside, how the two States girls starts to take photos of some scenery and some selfies in the car, mostly requested by the over joy Jessica and how this two starts to conversed in their mother tongue chatting away bout the city comfortably. It makes Taeyeon starts to think how glad she get to meet this girl. Tiffany always have this serious and matured look but now she's all cute and bubbly with her bestfriend at the back seat. Thinking back to how they have a small fight, she has a childish side in her too. Unconsciously, Taeyeon keep smiling to herself thinking all about Tiffany in her mind.

 

"Hey Tae... you look real creepy here..." Yuri commented after a few time she spotted Taeyeon smiling to herself.

Taeyeon look over to Yuri with a confused expression. Yuri just stared back with an eyebrow raised.

"You were smiling to yourself, all the time. Are you alright?" Yuri added.

"Yea of course! Would you like to see me cry all the time instead?"

"No no that's not what I meant" Yuri shakes both her hands in front of her chest.

"But then Tae.." Yuri starts to feel uneasy "Didn't we.. perhaps... forgotten something? or... someone?" Yuri continued after a hum from Taeyeon. Two of them now starts to feel uneasy after what Yuri just said. Just before Yuri wanted to open to speak again, Taeyeon's phone rang and stop her.

"Speaks of the devil.." Yuri said once she see the caller ID. Taeyeon look at the screen and swallowed a big gulp before she answer the call.

"YAH! TAENGOO!!" A loud voice shout out through the car audio as Taeyeon connected her phone to the in-car Bluetooth speakerphone and all four of them squinted in shock by the loud voice. At the same time, Tiffany's fast reaction quickly cover Jessica's mouth before her bestfriend curse out loud after the shock. It will be rude if the caller knows that there are other people other than the receiver heard their conversation.

"Aish Bunny-ah! You don't need to shout you know!" Yuri complaint before Taeyeon recover from her shock still holding her chest with her right hand while the left on the steering wheel.

"Yul?" Didn't expect Yuri is the one answering, Sunny continued "Where's my Taengoo?" sounds more like demand.

"I'm here.." Taeyeon answered still trying to calm her weak heart.

"Taengoo~ where are you? I didn't see you both at the bar." Sunny said with her usual aegyo voice.

"Ah sorry Bunny, we have something important to do and forgot to tell you." Taeyeon tried to explained but not really agreed by Yuri. Yuri stared at her and mouthed "important??" with a playful smirk on her face.

"Important? You have things that even more important than me?" Sunny asked intimately which really shocked Taeyeon by her words. Taeyeon quickly pull her car to the side of the road and put on her car signal.

"Bunny-ah, I'm driving." Taeyeon quickly pull her phone turning off the Bluetooth function and put her phone next to her ear to answered instead. Yuri not wanting to miss the conversation, move herself closer to Taeyeon and put her ear next to the phone that Taeyeon is holding to listen clearly.

"Where are you going? Without me?" Sunny asked even more "Yah Taengoo. You make me so sad yet curious bout what is that important thing you're doing without me."

Taeyeon quiet for a moment, thinking of how to answer Sunny. She slowly look onto her rear mirror and found Tiffany is also looking back at her, into her eyes. Yuri got curious why suddenly Taeyeon got quiet and look up to her. Taeyeon look at Yuri and back onto her rear mirror she met Tiffany's eyes again, nervous for a while then she finally speak.

"Bunny, I really have to go. It is so important that if I didn't take care of it now, I might die regretting it." Taeyeon said with a much serious tone looking straight into Tiffany's eyes from the rear mirror and that is the first time Tiffany witness the serious side of Taeyeon. All the sudden, Tiffany can feel her cheeks burning so hot and she seems to lost in Taeyeon's stares for a moment. Quickly she look away trying to calm herself down, she starts to remind herself inside "Just friend, we are just friend. Don't over think, Hwang Miyoung. Just don't."

 

Seeing Tiffany reaction, Taeyeon hope Tiffany did get her message. But who knows, not only Tiffany, even Yuri and Jessica got it. It's too obvious for them to figure it out and Yuri was amazed and somewhat feel happy that Taeyeon being so blunt this time. From time to time Jessica look over to Tiffany, hoping her friend won't runaway again this time. She even reach out her hand, holding onto Tiffany to reassure her that there's nothing to be worry about for I am here for you.

Seeing the quiet moment in the car and the only voice is from the phone speaker which can roughly heard Sunny is bubbling bout something and Taeyeon is not even registering a single word in to her brain, Yuri snatched the phone over from Taeyeon to cut her off.

"Bunny-ah we need to go. Call you back later k! Bye!" Yuri quickly end the call before Sunny can even say anything back. She then swithc the phone off and put the phone back on the phone holder as if the phone is belongs to her. The actual owner of the phone? She can only blink to what her bestfriend just did to her.

 

"Tae" Yuri called out. "Seriously?" Yuri continued after Taeyeon let out a hum.

"What..?" Taeyeon confused.

"You'll die regretting?" This time Yuri peek over to Taeyeon with a smirk obviously teasing the petite girl. Taeyeon quickly look onto her rear mirror checking on Tiffany and obviously her cheek is so red you can see it even the car is in such a dimmed light.

"Yah! don't distract me while I'm driving." Taeyeon blushed and softly punch Yuri's arm before she signal and drive her car back on the road. And at the same time Yuri suddenly flinch with a pain but not the area Taeyeon punched. It was Jessica who is now pulling her ear from the backseat.

"Ouch ouch! Sica! What's wrong??!" Yuri pressed on her ear and Jessica's twisting finger to hold the pain. Taeyeon and Tiffany both shock at first but can't hold their laughter right after they realised what happened.

"Yeah you really shouldn't distract Taeyeon-ssi. But I think you should explain in more details why are you talking so sweetly to that girl in the phone? Who is she?!" Jessica sternly demand for an explanation.

"Pain. Sica-ya. Pain" Yuri growled in pain still pressing the side Jessica twisting on but Jessica have no intention at all to let go.

"Faster tell me!" instead, she put in more force.

"She's our close friend! Bestfriend Sica-ya. Ask Tae!" Yuri quickly explained before her ear got tear off. She's trying to get help from Taeyeon but the blonde girl just shrug her shoulder and continue driving. Seeing Taeyeon is not in any help and Jessica is not letting go, the fast thinking Yuri have no choice but to distract the question. "Sica-ya, if you really wanna pull, you should pull Tae's one. Not mine."

"Why?" Jessica asked. Now even Tiffany is curious and turn her attention to Yuri anticipating for her answer. This makes Taeyeon a bit worry bout what Yuri gonna say.

"Cos Bunny will only use her full aegyo mode on her and not me! They're clos-mmhm… mmhhph.." she can't finish her sentence. Taeyeon one hand on steering and the other just swing to her side to cover Yuri's mouth before she can finish her sentence.

"Yah!" Taeyeon nervously warned Yuri while checking the rear mirror, worry the girl behind her will get the wrong idea and by looking at Tiffany's puzzled expression, she knew she definitely need to quickly make this real clear.

"We were friends since elementary school that's why we were all very close to each others" Taeyeon explained before she release her hand from Yuri.

"Yeah exactly that's what I wanna say!" Yuri chirp in after she inhale enough of fresh air for her lungs. "Sorry" Yuri whispered which Taeyeon can only rolled her eyes. She nearly create a misunderstanding if Taeyeon didn't shut her off earlier.

"Sica-ya. Trust me. Even if you don't trust me, at least trust Tae." Yuri continued. Jessica finally retreat her hand and Yuri take this opportunity to rub on her painful ear.

"Really, Taeyeon-ssi?" Jessica asked.

"Ah, yeah. Sunny is the youngest at home. That's why she have a lot of aegyo." Taeyeon tried to explained. "And it's because Yul always and I'm much a better person than her that's why Sunny seems to be more clingy to me than Yul" she added while looking at the rear mirror directly into Tiffany's eyes who's also looking back at her as if she is explaining to her instead of Jessica. After a moment of silence, Tiffany quickly look out to the window avoiding glance with Taeyeon and thinking to herself 'It's none of my business. We're gonna be just friends right.'

"Yah... my ear got pull for no reason..." Yuri pouted.

"Alright my bad okay. I'm sorry babe" Jessica apologies while she reach to the front and softly rub Yuri's ear. "Pain?" she asked.

"Yeah~" Yuri take her chance to show aegyo trying to get more attention but to Taeyeon, she cannot take it. She knows well that Yuri is just exaggerating it that's why she felt gross seeing Yuri behave that way.

"Yul, seriously... stop it." Taeyeon showed her annoyed face.

"What?" Yuri know what Taeyeon gonna say but she just ignore.

"It's gross..." Taeyeon hissed.

 

-Chapter 8 ends-

Just some fun in the car XD next chapter will be a bit more serious B-)