Enjoy the Night Away

Breathe

Taeyeon unconsciously reach up her right hand and cupped on Tiffany's cheek gently while she leaning in closer to Tiffany. She can feel the heat on Tiffany's cheek and her warm breathe. Both their heart race even quicker. Tiffany acknowledge what's happening, but she just frozen in her spot. Looking at Taeyeon's eyes and lips back and forth and the girl right in front of her eyes are getting closer and closer to her, she not minding it at all yet she herself is also leaning closer. In fact, she likes it. She likes how Taeyeon's warm hand cupped perfectly on her cheek, she likes how Taeyeon's eyes are set right on hers, she likes the sweet scents on Taeyeon that she could breathe in and everything that's happening at that moment, she likes it all. Absentmindedly, she had her eyes close while leaning closer to Taeyeon.


"Tae! Let's go to the other side!" Yuri shouted from some distance away behind Taeyeon just right at the moment both their lips touch. Both of them snapped, jerk away in shock by the voice and break away standing still, like a teacher just caught them red-handed cheating in exam. Coming back to their sense, their eyes widen big and round looking at each others in shock realising what they had just done. A fresh red blush quick enough become so visible on their cheek.

"Tae." Yuri called again with her hand tab on Taeyeon's shoulder from her back and it make her jolt up a bit with the contact. When she realised Yuri is just behind her, Taeyeon abruptly turn to meet Yuri hiding Tiffany behind.

"Yul!" Taeyeon breathe heavily while trying to be compose on her fast beating heart, acting like nothing ever happened.

"What are you doing standing here like a statue? Are you done here? Let's move." Yuri said.

"Yeah, let's go" Taeyeon sighed in relief seeing how oblivious Yuri is. Seems like she didn't see anything. If not, it sure be a chaos moment on how Yuri will react and keep teasing on her. Apparently, Yuri's sight is exactly only Taeyeon's back.

"Did you.. oh! Tiffany-ssi you're here" Yuri finally spotted Tiffany who's standing right behind Taeyeon.

"Y-yeah" Tiffany answer awkwardly.

"You..."

"Where's Jess?" Tiffany asked before Yuri finish her line.

"Oh she went to the washroom. Let's go when she's out later" Yuri beamed her a smile.

 

---

 

As what Yuri said, they went to other attraction after Jessica came back from the washroom.

After a short tour around the higher floor, they then reached the second floor at The Roof Terrace where it is full of padlocks on the fence. The local called it 'Locks of Love'. There are outdoor observatory and the atmosphere at that area are really good for couples. There are a few couples walking around the place too.

 

The temperature is a bit cold with the night breeze gazing over their skins but they can't care much. Jessica is too overwhelming with the view and starts to roam around in fast pace again where Yuri have to keep up with. Taeyeon and Tiffany followed behind, but their mind aren't. Of course Tiffany is fascinated with the breath-taking view, but her brain is fully occupied with what just happened earlier. 'You're so screwed Tiff! What the hell are you thinking you're doing? Get hold of yourself please!' Her brain just keep repeating her own monologue and fighting herself inside.

"Urm.. Tiffany-ssi" a low voice called finally broke her trains of thoughts.

"Yes?" with her normal reaction she turned and answered unconsciously, only to realised it is Taeyeon. 'Oh my gosh what is it now?! Tiffany! Get hold of yourself!' That is the only thing she keep her brain to think.

"Urm.. Bout earlier... I"

"Sorry Taeyeon-ssi." Tiffany quickly cut Taeyeon off. "Can we like.. don't mention bout it?" She nervously ask before Taeyeon could continued. After Taeyeon heard what Tiffany said, she's astonished. She could feel her heart clench at the same time. There is a weird discomfort sensation burning her heart she's feeling and she can't explain why. Trying to register what Tiffany mean, she could only blink her eyes a few times before her brain complete processing what the girl mean and what to reply. She open but not a word out and she close it back, twice.

"Ah.. Yes..." After a heavy sigh to calm herself she finally speak. "Anyway I just wanna apologise for my thoughtless action" she added in a low voice but it is clearly heard by Tiffany.

"Let's just.. forget bout it.." Tiffany asked not sure what she can do anymore. Taeyeon too, not sure what else she could do nor say at that moment. The two of them stood there looking at each others, lost of words and it become uncomfortably awkward silence for awhile. It suddenly felt too awkward to even just breathe until Tiffany speaks again.

"Let's... go join them.." Tiffany said breaking their eye contact. She quickly turn her back facing Taeyeon and walk away before her heart burst due to beating too fast. She placed her right palm on top of the skin which cover her heart and she instantly can feel how fast it is beating. 'Please! You stupid heart! Calm down!' She demand her own heart in her mind with a deep breath.

 

Taeyeon never left her sight off Tiffany. She saw how Tiffany react. She knows what Tiffany's doing. It confused her even more seeing how Tiffany quickly turn her back and walked away. She thinks the girl are being too shy and all the sudden she felt it cute, forgetting how awkward and how her heart just react painfully earlier. But why? Why is she seems shy but she didn't push Taeyeon away? Is she interested in her too like how she feel towards the American girl? If yes, then why run away? Why forget about it when it already happened that way? Or is it she just feel uncomfortable cos they just met and it proceed too quick? She can't really concentrate with her favourite hide out anymore that her mind is being occupied with all these thoughts.

 

---

 

On the other side, Yuri is back hugging Jessica looking out to the terrace witnessing the breath-taking panoramic night view. They're enjoying their existence, the environment and the cool breeze around them. Treasuring every minute every seconds they had spending with each others to the fullest.

"Yul..." Jessica softly call out.

"Mm?" Yuri hum still looking at the scenery in front of them.

"Yuri-ah~" She called again.

"Yes, Sica?" And Yuri answered again.

"Kwon Yuri." This time Jessica called with more serious tone.

"What is it Sica-ah?" Yuri swift a bit and turn her gaze down to look at Jessica.

"Just... [A/N the Korean slang 그냥 geunyang] " Jessica breathe calmly enjoying Yuri's warmth when the taller girl tighten her arms around her after hearing it.

They stayed that way for a moment until Jessica's voice break in again. "...Seobang-ah"

"Eh? Seobang?" Yuri jolt in confused looking at Jessica's side profile. Jessica then turn over and hug her arms around Yuri's waist.

"Yes seobang. You don't like it?"

"O- of course I like. Just didn't expect it." Yuri smiled.

"Seobang" Jessica called sweetly looking into Yuri's eyes.

"Yes, my princess." Yuri smiled warmly.

"So I'm a princess now?"

"Yep. My one and only princess." Yuri peck on Jessica's lips after saying it and earn a smile from Jessica.

"Seobang."

"Princess"

They hug loving how they call each other that way. It was a cold night but they felt so warm with each other companion.

"Ahh... this is so nice~ just being with you like this is just so nice [A/N the Korean slang saying how they feeling good '좋다' johda]" Jessica breathe while turning over and envelop herself into Yuri's back-hug. "We're so sweet now that I'm starting to worry bout the parting later" she continued while looking out to the city light.

"Hmm.. Princess-ahh... Can we not think bout it now? Let's just enjoy the scenery and the breeze now. Enjoy our time together now."

"Okay.. but... I just started to really understand how Tiff's feeling now... I wonder how's that two are doing right now." She giggled before she continues "Hope Taeyeon is doing great for Tiffany and they did spend some quality time together like us now."

"Hope so. Anyway it's kinda late now. Shall we move?" Yuri suggested.

"Aww.. time past real quick when we're happy aren't it?" Jessica stated with a sad tone. "I'm gonna miss you so much later." She turn over again to hug Yuri after saying it. Yuri return the hug tightly but not too tight to suffocate her love then she softly plant a kiss on the crown of Jessica's head.

"Yea me too" Yuri said before she start to kiss Jessica's lips passionately.

 

 

-Chapter 10 ends-

This seems a bit more towards YulSic >.<
Next would be more on friendship ;)

 

Thank you readers that you all are still with me! :))