The Other Side of the Story

Breathe
Jessica flash back to the conversation that she had with Tiffany last night.
 
"Tiff, Let's go!" ... "Tiff?" ...  After a few failed attempts, Jessica finally slap her hand hard on her working desk angrily and yelled out, "YAH! HWANG MIYOUNG!"
"Yea?!" Yeah sorry what is it?" Tiffany finally snap out of her trance and look over to the now angry Jessica.
"What's wrong with you? You've been zoning out a lot recently! Even meeting earlier you're spacing out." Jessica blurted.
"N-Nothing, guess I'm just tired" Tiffany simply wave it off.
"No... Not again Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. You know you can't lie well to me right." Jessica sternly said.
"I..." Tiffany tried to avoid any eye contact with Jessica.
Jessica slowly approach her and held onto her arms. She stared into her eyes sincerely.
"Tiff... I'm positive there's something happening. What exactly is it? Split it." Jessica asked but Tiffany still had her lips tight.
"Is it about... Taeyeon?" Jessica try her luck and yes, Tiffany eyes widen looking back at Jessica.
"Precisely. It is all about her. Spill it out already." Jessica turn into a listener mode now.
"I... I don't know. I don't how to tell you. But it just happened that way. I couldn't explain" Tiffany sighed and drop herself on to her executive chair.
"Then just... try to say whatever it is. I'll pick up here and there and chain the story up myself. Say how ever you can made into words. Just say anything that cross your mind."
"Jessi.. I... I mean we... no I mean I..." Tiffany trying to find the best word. "Ah I don't know. I think it was my fault for whatever happening to Taeyeon now."
"What do you mean by that?" Jessica try to dig in.
"I- I think I'm the reason she cried that night."
"What?"
"I urm... somehow I made a mistake" Tiffany signed the nth time and she rub on her temple trying to ease her headache.
"Tiff... now what have you done to that poor girl..." Jessica starts to get worry as she knows that Taeyeon has been locking herself up, just that not so sure what is the issue. 
"I... I was confused. I tried to hold back but.. it didn't really... you know..." Tiffany tried to find the best way to tell and it makes Jessica even more anticipating to what Tiffany is gonna say. 
"We did it." Tiffany spilled after a deep breath. "And I ran away the next morning because I was so afraid." she continue. Jessica stoned for a moment trying to register her meaning of 'we did it'.
"Wait what?" Jessica tried to be clearer.
"Yeah. Exactly" Tiffany signed again.
"What do you mean by 'we did it'? Like you and her.. you know... slept..." Jessica elaborate the point.
"Yea we did. That night you were so busy with Yuri. It just- It just happened" Tiffany cut in.
"Oh God... Like.. seriously?" Jessica breathe. "And you left just like that?" 
"I told you it just happened that way. I was afraid. I don't know how to handle it. I left. And I left her a note saying to stay friend. I didn't know it will have such a big impact on her" Tiffany cover her face with her right hand.
"Of course it does! You ing just left. What exactly did you wrote on the note?" Jessica asked further.
"I just told her to forget what happened, it was a mistake and let's stay being friend." 
"Oh God..." Jessica trying to stay composed. "Is that why you disappeared without me that morning?" Jessica asked and Tiffany just nodded, now both hand covering her face with her elbow supporting it on her desk.
"How could you do that Tiff... She's been shutting herself off these few days. Yul got so stress up and even I was there to help her up." Jessica reasoned. Tiffany look up confused and stared at Jessica blankly.
"You thought I went there to have fun with my Yul didn't you? I was with Yul to help her out with their business. Taeyeon didn't appeared even it is her own business. She has been locking herself up in her room. I was there. Yul and Sunny were so worry sick trying to get her but she just lock herself in. Oh God... Now it is all because of my bestie here this thing is happening.. Yul didn't even wanna tell me anything about this..." Jessica rub the back of her head.
"I'm so sorry... I feel so terrible now." Tiffany said sincerely. There's a hint of tears hanging on her eyes threaten to fall as well.
"Not to me though, just so you know... Hmm... What are you gonna do now?"
"I don't know Jessi... definitely I couldn't be with her. But I know it really is my mistake. I'm not strong enough to hold myself and all this happened" Now even Jessica got lost of her words.
"Yah! Tiff! Isn't this your first time?!" Jessica suddenly blurt out. Tiffany got shock at first but it quickly turn to embarrass. Her face burn up in that instant and all she could do is just gave Jessica a small shy nod and her answer.
"Oh God... This is too much for me to handle now. We really shouldn't stay that night" Jessica breathe out and earn a fierce glared from Tiffany. 
"W-what?"
"You and your seobang..." Tiffany rub in.
"Hey you cannot put the blame on me like this. As if you're strong enough to control your hormone~" Jessica wiggle her brow teasing Tiffany.
"So, how was it?" Jessica added.
"How what?"
"Your first time" Jessica tease more.
"YAH!"
"Does it feels good?"
"Jung Sooyeon!" Tiffany slap hard on Jessica's arm but Jessica didn't care much and continue.
"I bet it was good. Taeyeon seems like an experienced one" 
"YAH stop it already!" Tiffany warned and Jessica just laugh even louder.
"But seriously Jess, please keep this to yourself. Don't tell them. Especially your seobang."
"Okay okay... I'm not that stupid. But I felt, you should pay her a visit. Maybe she will open her door for you." Jessica suggest.
"I don't think so. I'm afraid, I might hurt her even more if she see me" and the two of them could only sighed. Can't find a better solution to this.
 

-Chapter 32 end-

My apologise that this chapter took a bit time. I just get to fix my laptop > _ <