Open Up: Part 1

Breathe
"Taengoo-ah.. Open the door please.." Sunny tried to twist the door knob a few times.
"Give me some time.. I'll be fine" Taeyeon speaks behind her room door.
"Taengoo please.." Sunny plead again.
"Bunny" Yuri called once she saw Sunny outside of the office room.
"Yul, what happened to her?" Sunny asked immediately.
"I'm here to find out too." Yuri sighed and straight reach to the door tried to open the door. "YAH KIM TAEYEON! Open up and talk to us!" Yuri demanded.
"ARGH!! Can't you both just leave me alone?! I'll be fine in a bit okay?!" Taeyeon shouted out in frustration.
"Yeah! Like how fine would you be? Missing for a week then we gotta get a call from some outskirt hospital telling us you're laying there half dead again?! You still remember our deal right?" Yuri reasoned but this time Taeyeon didn't reply back anymore. It was quiet for awhile until Yuri speaks again.
"Come on Tae.. Talk to us please? Didn't we promise each others before that you'll talk to us, you'll open up to us about anything that bothers you and you won't let that incident to happen again right?" Yuri soften her voice. "Please Tae.. open up.. don't make us worry.."
"Taengoo-ah.. Please.. let us help you" Sunny plead almost crying.
For a moment of silence when they patiently waited for Taeyeon to respond, the door finally clicked open.
Taeyeon stood still behind the open door with her head hang low. Her eyes were puffy and red, the effects of her crying earlier.
"Tae" "Taeng" Yuri and Sunny called at the same time. Their heart clenched once they saw Taeyeon's current condition. They quickly move forward and hug the petite girl, her head to comfort her. It make Taeyeon cry even harder now. They don't know what exactly happened yet but they don't care as long as Taeyeon is already in their embrace now.
 
After a long good cry, they seated in her office waiting for Taeyeon to calm down.
"Mm.. do you feel better now?" Yuri hesitantly asked. Taeyeon nodded as her answer.
"Then... do you wanna talk bout it?" Yuri carefully asked again.
"Not now I guess.." Sunny stop Yuri. Both of them then look over to Taeyeon, waiting for the girl's reaction. Taeyeon knows, her two besties will always respect whatever decision her had. They won't force her but they will want to know as well. Depending on when Taeyeon is ready to tell.
"I.. urm.. I'll be fine. I'm just a lil messed up myself lately.." Taeyeon said with a weak smile. She didn't want to worry them too much, she have to say something anyhow.
"I'm fine now after the loooong embarrassed cry okay.." Taeyeon tried to joke to lighten the serious atmosphere.
"Alright. Seems you can joke now, think you're really okay. But seriously! Don't you dare go missing like last time again!" Yuri warned.
"Yeah! Definitely cannot! We won't forgive you if you do it again!" Sunny stressed in.
"A..rasseo..[Understand] " Taeyeon answered weakly.
"You know.. just when you feels like wanna talk it out, call me. I'll always listen to you even I'm on business trip" Sunny affirmed. Taeyeon nodded like a little kid listening to her protective mommy.
"I'm always here. You can always just talk to me. I'll be here for you. Anytime!" Yuri added confidently.
"Thank you..." Taeyeon nodded more.
"Okay! Let's go back and have some rest" Yuri hang her arms on Taeyeon's shoulder and walk them out of the office.
"Yul.." Taeyeon suddenly called out and Yuri look at her as her respond.
"Aren't you with your princess and.. Ti-Tiffany..?" Taeyeon asked. Yuri noticed the slight changes on her tone when she mentioned Tiffany's name.
"Ah yeah I was. But you're more important so I sent them away" Yuri beamed a smile.
 
---
 
When they arrived at Taeyeon's apartment, Sunny accompany Taeyeon to her room saying that she will stay for the night with her. Yuri plop herself on the couch once she make sure Taeyeon is in Sunny's good hand.
"Is everything okay?" Jessica sent a messenger text to Yuri.
"Yeah.. for now. We're here with her. She still don't want to talk about it and we're worry sick here."
"Ahh.. Okay. Seobang-ah, take a good rest and don't worry too much ya."
"I know my princess-ah. missing you already" Yuri replied her text, slowly laying herself on the couch comfortably.
"Me too seobang-ah. I'll come again once I'm done with my work tomorrow. Rest well. Love you"
"Can't wait for tomorrow. Love you too. Goodnight!" Yuri simply drop her phone on the coffee table with a sigh. Even though Taeyeon already seems fine but if she still don't open up, Yuri will still worry about the petite girl. She's really worry that Taeyeon will keep everything in again and suddenly go disappeared like few years back. She can't afford to lose this precious friend again. One time experience is more than enough.
 
In Taeyeon's room, Sunny keep an eye on Taeyeon. She's debating, to ask or keep quiet. Curiosity kills the cat.
"Taeng.." Sunny called.
"Mm?"
"Is it.. caused of the Tiffany girl?" Sunny carefully asked. Taeyeon startled. She was taking some clean clothes out from her closet and didn't expect her bestie will bring it up again. Sunny look at her anticipating for a sincere answer.
"N-no.." Taeyeon's voice shaken.
"You sure? You can always talk to me bout it you know?" Sunny pushed a little.
"Yeah.." Taeyeon's back facing Sunny.
"So?" Sunny tried to push a little more.
"..Bunny-ah. I'm just too depressed with a lot of useless thoughts.. Don't worry kay?" Taeyeon tried to assured Sunny hoping the girl will stop prying on her.
"Are you telling the truth?" Sunny raised her eyebrow.
"Y-yah why would I lie to you Bunny-ah? Seriously don't worry bout me okay. I won't go missing again. I'm not gonna hurt myself nor you and Yul anymore." Taeyeon sternly said.
"Mmm.. good if you said so. I hope you keep your word. I'm really worry that you'll do those stupid act again. Neither me nor Yul can take it anymore. You do know how hard we've cried and run around looking for you like a mad woman right?" Taeyeon nodded feeling guilty thinking back about her dark past.
"Stop worrying bout it kay.." Taeyeon assured again. "Now go clean yourself up before you can lay your on my bed" Taeyeon hand a set of clean towel and clothes to Sunny. Sunny just sighed and take the towel ready to go clean up. Just before she head to the washroom, she stop on her pace and turn back. Taeyeon look at her thinking she might need something more but Sunny didn't speak a word. For a moment of silence Sunny looked around the room before she speaks again.
"Taeng.." Sunny's voice full of curiosity. Taeyeon is more than ready to know what her friend is going to say with full of question marks all over her face.
"Why-is- yo-ur.. room.. no, particularly your bed.. so messy? This is so-o-o not you." Sunny drop her stuffs on the nearest table and walked closer to the bed. "I've never see you in such state of messiness.." Sunny simply flip the already crumbled bed cover. Taeyeon didn't realise until Sunny mentioned. "Didn't you always make your bed when you're awake?" Sunny questioned.
"Eoh.." Taeyeon simply replied and walked to the edge of her bed.
"YAH!" Sunny suddenly yelled and startled Taeyeon.
"What!?" Taeyeon frighten and raised her voice looking straight to Sunny but Sunny was looking on something else that Taeyeon then followed.
"Do you still leak when you're already 26?" Sunny asked with her most surprised expression.
"It's not my menstrual wee.." Before Taeyeon finish her sentence, she realised something else and quickly cover in shock. 'Oh no! don't tell me is.. her first..' Taeyeon thinks.
"Yah. What is it then? Blood?" Sunny went closer for a clearer view and try to inspect.
"It's - It's just that I cut my finger lastnight! Yeah. It's my blood." Taeyeon stuttered which make Sunny got more suspicious.
"Cut your finger huh?" Sunny raise her eyebrow not liking the obvious lie. "Show me the cut then." She challenged.
"C-ut.. the cut.. healed! It healed!" Taeyeon still finding her way to hide.
"KIM TAE-YEON!" Sunny cross her arms and called out sternly and it frighten Taeyeon more.
"Just spill it" Sunny demand this time.
"Not-nothing to spill" Taeyeon denied and quickly roll up the bed cover.
"Hey. What are you trying to do? I'm not gonna let you slide until you tell me what exactly is that?" Sunny demanded again and pull the cover from Taeyeon.
"I have nothing to tell" Taeyeon pull it back trying to walk out of the room.
"Yah yah! What are you trying to do with it?" Sunny quickly followed Taeyeon but Taeyeon run even quicker towards her laundry area and swiftly throw the whole lump of dirty cloth into the washing machine. She simply pour some detergent in and press the 'Start' button to let the machine runs before Sunny reached her.
"YAH!" Sunny shouted.
"Dirty cloth need a wash yeah" Taeyeon winked with a victorious smirk.
"YAH KIM TAEYEON! You're so dead!" Sunny lock one of her arm on Taeyeon's neck and with another free hand she starts to tickle Taeyeon.
"No no Bunny -ah! STOP IT! ha ha ha! OMG STOP IT!"
"Tell me! Who's blood? Then I'll stop." Sunny pressed on while Taeyeon trying to freed herself.
"YAH! What's with the noise!?" An annoyed Yuri suddenly pop out of nowhere angrily glaring at the petite girls who disturb her peaceful nap.
"Yul! Help me!" Taeyeon shriek pleading for help in between her ticklish laugh.
"No Yul! Help me! Taeng is keeping a secret from us!" Sunny said still holding onto Taeyeon.
"Uh... what?" Yuri scratched her head in confuse.
"YUL! JUST HELP ME! She's hiding a !" Sunny's statement shocked the both of them. Taeyeon froze on her spot while Yuri blurred out for a moment. Sunny take this advantage and push Taeyeon down and pinned her on the floor.
"What?" Yuri asked to confirm what she heard is exactly what Sunny said.
"You heard me!" Sunny glared at Yuri asking her to help hold on Taeyeon.
"Like.. really?!" Yuri eyes nearly blurted out from its socket looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon still in her frozen states.
"Tae..?" Yuri called out disbelief.
"Quick! Tell us now! Who?!" Sunny not letting Taeyeon off the hook.
"Wait wait.. Wha-what ? Bunny-ah, What exactly are you talking about?" Sunny's word starts to kicks into Yuri's brain.
"Ask her!" Sunny demanded still pressing on Taeyeon like a cops arresting a suspect.
"Yah Kim Taeyeon. What is she talking about?" Yuri turned to Taeyeon and the poor girl can only avoid Yuri's eyes by hiding her face flat on the floor. "When did you bring a back and I didn't know about it..Who's that girl? ..Wait.. girl?" Yuri snapped. "Oh my gosh.. wait wait.. Tae did you.."
"YUL!" Taeyeon yelled.

 

-Chapter 27 end-

Can't manage to finish the second half so i have to break it into 2 parts. >.<