Uninterested Attracted

Breathe

Tiffany was bored playing with her phone while Jessica keep looking at the bar counter direction checking Yuri every movement with Taeyeon.

"Hey she's looking at our direction!" Jessica said in much excited realised Yuri was actually looking at them.

"Let's go, Jessi..." Tiffany decided after gulped down her last sip of champagne.

"Aww come on Tiff..." Jessica said bitterly.

"What? Didn't you come for the live performance? It's all over now. Let's go" Tiffany grab her belongings wanted to take a leave but a voice stop her.

"Hi there!" A voice greeted them and it's obviously startled Jessica when she turn to the owner of the voice.

"H..hi.." Jessica greeted back nervously but for Tiffany, she just nodded her head and smile politely as her greeting.

"I'm Yuri" she politely reach out her hand.

"Jess! Er.. I mean... I'm Jessica" getting more butterflies in her stomach, she nervously blurted out her name too quickly and rapidly shake Yuri's hand. Looking at her bestfriend's awkward behavior, Tiffany face palm herself in her heart.

After Jessica retreat her hand embarass with her own nervous action, Yuri just smile politely and turn to greet Tiffany "and you are..?"

"Tiffany." she replied coolly.

"So.. I see the both of you are new here." Yuri started a conversation once she comfortably seated herself at the empty seat next to Jessica."

"Yeah I just found out this place lastnight! It's cool here I could forget all my tiredness and just chillax here." Jessica said.

"Well you could only chill for two months here anyway..." Tiffany mumbled uninterested to herself but it's clearly heard by her bestfriend.

"Yah!" Jessica yelled at her bestfriend with a slap on her arm. "Two months is a long duration!" she added.

"Two months?" Yuri asked confused.

"Oh. We're here on a business trip actually." Jessica explained while Tiffany rubbing her painful arm. "We have to stationed here for two months to finish up the project based here"

"Ah... I see. Then you're welcome to be here anytime you want!" Yuri cheerfully invited them with a wide smile on her face. Jessica nearly faint seeing this smile for the first time.

"Sure!" she replied.

 

They continue to chat more about work and the places around the town, nearly forgot that Tiffany was with them too. Tiffany wasn't interested at all in their conversation nor the place she's at. She would prefer to chill at home with her favourite music than sitting here at the bar. She got so bored doing nothing but to only roam around the place with her eyes. Looking around seeing people chit-chatting, chilling and drinking. Until a certain someone caught her attention.

 

There is a girl with red long hair standing next to Taeyeon, nudging her petite body which still lying her head on the counter lifelessly. Tiffany was surprised that she still in this same condition after all. She start to wonder what actually happened between that man and her until she is so moody up until now. Yet, Yuri just left her there and came here chatting happily with her bestfriend.

"Tiff." Jessica called for awhile but Tiffany was to mesmerised on what's she's seeing and her thought's running.

"Hey Tiff.." Jessica called again but yet to have any reaction from the girl.

"YAH HWANG MIYOUNG!" Jessica lose her cool and yelled but this time she successfully get the attention she wanted.

"OMG! stop calling my full name!" Tiffany got shocked.

"What are you looking at?! I've been calling you for few time!" Jessica's eyes trail on the direction where Tiffany was looking earlier trying to find a clue. Yuri also curious and follow suit.

"Oh! Bunny is here!" Yuri saw the red haired girl. She then straighten up her body. "Well girls. Its nice meeting you both tonight. And I hope you do come back sometimes later."

She smiled politely and stand up from her seat. "I have to leave now." she then turn to Jessica and reach out her hand initiating a hand shake again "so.. see you girls around." She bid her goodbye before leaving the girls and run to the counter direction.


"Bunny!" Yuri excitedly jump on to the red haired girl with her both hand tab on her shoulder.

"AH! Kkamjjagi-ah[frighten]!" Sunny jumped and turn around to see who was it. "Yah! you!" she yelled angrily glaring at Yuri but Yuri just being Yuri, she's don't feel threaten at all.

"Why are you here so late tonight?" Yuri cut in.

"I have a lot to take care of you know. Not like the both of you can just chill here everynight." she sighed.

"Oh come on~ we're working now too when you already off work." Yuri explained.

"Yeah.. working.. by drinking, singing, chilling, walking around.. and most of all chit-chatting with hotties over there." Sunny teased. "Don't think I didn't see it" she added.

"Hehe" Yuri could only grin mischievously.

"Ahhh... I'm so envy that you could do all these yet you still get paid!" Sunny let out a heavy sigh and join Taeyeon to lay her head on the counter.

"Well, you can do it too" Yuri tried to motivate her.

"No.. you know best why I couldn't do so" Sunny sighed.

"Yeah yeah.. family business." Yuri scratch it off.

"By the way, why is she like that?" Sunny jot up pointing at Taeyeon who is still half dead on the counter.

Yuri turn to Taeyeon and pat on her back "This poor soul. Her bro fed her juice instead of cocktail." Yuri chucked a bit after her answer which make Taeyeon glare at her.

"Haha. seriously? you've been sulking for too long just for a glass of juice!" Sunny shake the half dead body while poking fun at Taeyeon.

"Yah! it's not funny!" finally Taeyeon speaks. "I always have a nice cocktail after my lil performance to reward myself. But since he's here I couldn't enjoy it anymore. He ruined it all!" Taeyeon complaint.

"Then why don't you switch branch with him? Since he's here, who's gonna take care of the Jeonju Branch? Sunny suggested.

"NO WAY! I love being here in this particular town!" Taeyeon firmly point out her thought.

"Maybe I shall think of a way to kick him off this place and go back to his nest!" an evil smile planted on her face.

"Oouh I saw a lil devil here~" Sunny teased.

"Aah! this is so frustrated! I need some distraction! Come Yul, let's sing one more song." Taeyeon didn't even let Yuri finish her gulp of beer and drag her out of her seat straight to the stage, nearly choke Yuri.

"Oh yeah! I missed the earlier part. Please sing me some good song!" Sunny manage to smack Taeyeon's buttocks before the girl walk up to the stage next to the bar counter. This action didn't failed Tiffany's sight because on and off Tiffany did look over to their direction somehow unaware that she's checking them out.

 

"Hey are they gonna sing again?" Jessica excitedly said which snap Tiffany's attention back.

"Good thing we haven't leave yet huh" she happily added while anticipating looking up on the stage.

Tiffany somehow lost in her thought again, thinking a lot of things about the girls on the stage. 'What is their relationship? Why is she look so moody all these while but she seems happy when she's singing earlier? Who is this red hair girl that can just simply smack her ?'

"Yah! are you gonna just keep quiet and stare at her like that? You gonna burn a hole on her you know? You're checking her out aren't you?" Jessica blurt out.

"Wh-whatt?!!" Tiffany got shocked at her bestfriend's statement which is somehow.. true. She herself didn't really notice that she actually is really checking her out but she didn't realised it until Jessica stated it out.

"H-Hell no! I..am not.." she stuttered. In her heart she was thinking 'Am i? no way.. why..?'

"You're too obvious to deny it you know" Jessica hissed. "You've been staring at her all these while."

"..No. I wasn't.." before Tiffany could finish her line, a sweet voice already serenade the whole room and got their attention on the stage. Especially the main lead voice, Taeyeon's voice.

 

-Chapter 2 ends-

this chap a bit bored >.< still in introduction