Again

Breathe

"Tiff. Do something.." Jessica patted on Tiffany shoulder encouraging the girl and she could only sigh not knowing what to do. She's in a complexion state of mind, thinking if she should ignore and ask Yuri help to wake her up or she should wake her up herself. Moreover, Taeyeon let her stay in her room that leads Taeyeon herself to rest on the uncomfortable couch. Yuri and Jessica were looking straight onto Tiffany, obviously waiting for Tiffany to wake the girl up. With a hard gulp on her H2O, she put down her glass with another sigh before she walks over to Taeyeon side. Gently she knees down leveling herself to Taeyeon's lying position, not too high up and she looks at Taeyeon.

 

"Hey, Taeyeon-ah" She called softly and gently pat on Taeyeon's arms that nearest to her.

"..mm.." Taeyeon mumbled, turned a bit but still with her eyes closed.

"Taeyeon-ah" She called again slightly louder this time and it did wake the girl up.

"..Oh hey! You're awake?" Taeyeon sprung her body up seated herself on the couch.

"Y-yeah.. Sorry.. Let's get to your room now" Tiffany stand up still facing Taeyeon.

"Huh?"

"I-i mean.. You should rest on your bed comfortably instead of here" Tiffany quickly explained.

"Oh. Yea.. haha.. okay.." Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yeah. Go get some rest. I'll ask Soo (Sooyoung short name) to look after the place for you later" Yuri suddenly voice out.

"Oh! You're out! Did you have fun with your Highness?" Taeyeon teased, not knowing Jessica was behind Yuri.

"YAH!" Jessica shout out from behind Yuri and with Taeyeon's quick reflex, she jumped a few steps back away from Yuri. Tiffany also got shocked by Jessica's loud voice but she's more likely burst into laughter due to Taeyeon's funny reaction.

"Seriously Tae.. That's the first thing you gonna say to me?" Yuri rolled her eyes. "And why are you asking the same thing as Tiffany?" Yuri got more annoyed thinking about it.

"Tiffany did?" Taeyeon turn to look at Tiffany and Tiffany just smiled. "Then I guess you are really loud that the whole building did hear you." Taeyeon continued.

"Why Tae? Are you jealous of us?" Yuri countered with an evil grin looking straight at Taeyeon, she grab hold on Jessica's arm and pulls the girl to her front so she can hug her in purpose in front of Taeyeon. Jessica yelped and smack on Yuri's hand but Yuri didn't bugged a bit.

"Why would I?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow questioned.

"Cos' I can do this while and you can't" Yuri simply blurted out and hug Jessica even tighter but Taeyeon doesn't seems to care. In fact, the one who felt embarrassed was Jessica.

"Ah.. PDA.. Pain in the eyes.." Taeyeon said covering her eyes acting all annoyed. She then just shrugged her shoulder and walked back to her room hoping for some quality rest.

"..Great..." Tiffany finally speaks up.

"Well, enjoy yourself Tiffany. You can watch some TV shows if you're bored. I'm not done with your bestfriend yet." Yuri swiftly carries Jessica up making sure Jessica hold on her like a koala bear holding tight on the tree log.

"YAH S-Seobang! I'm not recover yet!" Jessica yelped again but Yuri didn't bother much. After a polite smile and nod she gave to Tiffany who can only face-palm back to her, Yuri stomp into her room and Jessica's scream is the only thing Tiffany heard before the door closed.

 

Helpless, Tiffany shakes her head with a small chuckle and rest herself on the couch. Just when she thought she was alone, she heard footsteps coming towards her.

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany surprised. The half-dead walking corpse jump in surprised as well by Tiffany's voice and stop on her track.

"Why are you out here?" Tiffany asked.

"Huh??"

"I mean.. I thought you're sleeping.."

"Ah.. I'm hungry.." Taeyeon shyly scratch her nape when her tummy starts to growl right after her words "I can't really fall asleep when my tummy keep making these noises.." she continued in embarrass. Tiffany's chuckle didn't go unnoticed by Taeyeon as well.

"Maybe you have a rest here and wait for me. I'll make us some dinner" Tiffany offered and quickly walk herself into the kitchen.

"Aniya aniya (No no). You're a guest here. I should make us dinner." Taeyeon quickly followed Tiffany to the kitchen when Tiffany already open their fridge and checking what can she make with the ingredients available.

"No no. You've already done a lot for us. Let me do something to repay you" Tiffany sternly said.

"Come on. Go and watch TV or do your thing while I do the dinner okay" Tiffany push Taeyeon out of the kitchen area and starts to rummage the fridge for some ingredients. Being helpless, Taeyeon sighed while seated herself on the couch.

 

After a while when the dinner is ready, Tiffany place it neatly on the dining table and she did take note to not mess up Taeyeon's music sheets. As careful as she can, she slightly push it all to a side leaving enough space for her to put the plates. She called a few times for Taeyeon but there's no reply from the other girl. She walks to the living room wanted to call Taeyeon in for dinner but when she walked nearer to Taeyeon, she found the worn out girl had fallen asleep in a sitting position. Her arms are crossed in front of her chest and her head rest backward on the sofa backrest. Tiffany quietly walked nearer and carefully sit next to Taeyeon not waking her up. She had her eyes detailing every part of Taeyeon's profile silently. Unconsciously her hand had already risen up and gently she brush a strain of Taeyeon's hair that had drop from the side, back to where it suppose to be.

"You're really too exhausted aren't you.. even how uncomfortable you are on the couch, you're still fell asleep here.." Tiffany mutter softly to herself. Absentmindedly, her hand now softly caressing on Taeyeon's face. What caught her off guard, Taeyeon suddenly grasps on to her hand with her eyes still closed.

"No.. I'm just resting my tired eyes.." Taeyeon said still not moving an inch and her eyes still close. Tiffany froze immediately. Her eyes were wide open in shock. Taeyeon didn't let go of her hand, neither did Tiffany retreat it. Slowly Taeyeon open her eyes, she turn to her side and stares right at Tiffany. Her gaze is soft. Tiffany couldn't resist. They're staring at each other again. Their heart is beating so fast that they both can hear it over the quiet apartment.

"Tiff-any.." Taeyeon breathe. Tiffany couldn't bring out her voice. The sudden contact has just frozen her brain and she can't react to it yet.

 

Taeyeon is dead exhausted. Somehow looking into Tiffany's eyes straight gives her some energy and motivation. It seems like a magical strong wave pushing her, slowly leaning herself forward and closer to Tiffany. Tiffany didn't back away. She's debating inside herself, messy thoughts flying around. Again, the brain says no, but the heart says otherwise. Unconsciously, their lips had already touched. Taking the initiative, Taeyeon grab on her chance and move forward. Taeyeon brought up her another hand and cupped on Tiffany's warm cheek. Who knows, once her hand reach Tiffany's warm cheek it snapped Tiffany back. With her quick instinct, she jolted up. She turns her back facing Taeyeon real quick. Breathing hard, her hand covering her lips. Shocked. Finally realised what just happened. It shocks Taeyeon as well.

 

"Sorry! S-sorry Tiffany.." Taeyeon quickly apologized, realised that she might shock Tiffany by her action. Tiffany didn't move nor react.

"Tiffany.. I.." Taeyeon tried to speak up but it was quickly cut by Tiffany.

"D-dinner is ready." Tiffany quickly said and walk away towards the kitchen. She seated herself at the dining table she set earlier, grab on to her spoon she quickly stuff food into with her head hang low hiding her embarrassed face. Her brain is moving quick as well flashing back at what just happened earlier. All her messed up thought came back to her. All attack her at once, the good and bad.

 

Taeyeon slowly appears and join the table. Tiffany knows but she tried her best not to lift up her head. They were quiet throughout the whole meal. Taeyeon did give a peek on Tiffany from time to time but Tiffany would only lower her head, swallowing her meal as quick as she could.

"You should go and have a rest. I'll do the dish." is the only sentence Tiffany said after their dinner. Taeyeon can only nod obediently and walked back into her room quietly.

 

Plopping her on to her bed, her hand slowly rise up to her lips.

"I did this again.. Why can't I just have some self-control?" Taeyeon starts her little dialogues with herself. "Oh no.. did I make her felt uncomfortable again?" "I'm doom" "I should do something bout it" "Oh nooo.. what can I do?" In her unconscious mess up thoughts, she finally dozed off.

 

-Chapter 24 Ends-

This is the chapter after Chap 22. ^^ so this is what happened that Taeyeon trying to run away from Yuri.