Confession

Breathe

After Sunny bid her goodbye, Yuri went back to Taeyeon's office to continue what had she left earlier. When Yuri busy settling all the business matters with Sooyoung, Jessica patiently waited for her in the office. Just when Yuri finally done with her work, she found that Jessica had already fallen asleep on the armchair. Yuri carefully carries Jessica up in a bridal way and gently lay her down on the couch. Just before Yuri get to snake her hand out, Jessica swings both of her arms up and wrap around Yuri's neck locking her down.

"Seobang-ah~" She called out almost whisper while her eyes still close.
"Yes?" Yuri answered softly while she gently lay Jessica down.
"Is that the same meaning everytime you knock on my head three times?" Jessica slowly open her eyes staring directly into Yuri's eyes. Yuri blush that instant hearing it. She forgot when she told Sunny about it, she did that a lot to Jessica too. She was a bit shy sometimes when she just wanted to tell Jessica how much she loves her but too timid to say it. So, she had been using this same method, but Jessica just thought Yuri was being nasty and playful with her.
"Seobang?" Jessica did a naughty poke on Yuri's cheek.
"Huh?"
"Is it?" Jessica raises her eyebrow looking forward to her reply.
"Er... Are you hungry? Let's go get some food!" Yuri tries to change topic. She wanted to walk away from the embarrassment, but Jessica still had her both arms around Yuri's neck strongly lock her down. She tightens her arms and pull Yuri closer.
"I didn't know my Seobang is such a coward on this~" Jessica teased.
"Tell me. I wanna hear it" Jessica said looking straight into Yuri's eyes. Yuri's heartbeat suddenly race so fast she could feel her both cheeks heating up. Seeing Jessica being so blunt this time, she braves herself.
"I.. er.. yeah.." Yuri nodded shyly.
"Yeah what?" Jessica does not satisfy with the answer.
"Yeah..."
"Uh huh?"
Yuri took a deep breath. "Sica-ah.. I- I always wanted to tell you this.. but.."
"But?" Jessica got more anticipated to listen further. Yuri gently caresses Jessica's cheek, looking at every details of Jessica.
"I'm scared..."
"Yul.." Jessica frowned.
"I know.. I know we suppose to just enjoy our time here.. even if we already knew it's gonna be short. But I urm.. I actually started to feel real about this.." Yuri starts to confess.
"I start to feel anxious to the day we have to be apart. I start to understand the fear in Tiffany. I start to understand how she feels.." Yuri looks straight into Jessica's eyes.
"Sica-yah.. I.. I really love you.." Yuri finally said those words Jessica's been longing to hear. Jessica smiled. She didn't say anything back. Instead, she looks into Yuri's eyes sincerely. She grasps up her hand into a fist, softly she knocks on Yuri's head. Same sequence, two times first, then three. Yuri got a bit shock at first thinking Jessica gonna punch her. For a moment when she got the message, she smiled and slowly she leans in closing the gap between their lips. For a moment of long passionate kiss, they break away for some air.

"Yuri-ah, will you follow me back to the States just like how Taeyeon would do for Tiff?" Jessica then asked.
"I.. actually, thinking about it. Seriously I am not so sure about it myself." Yuri answered and earn a frown from Jessica.
"Sica-yah.. to be honest I thought Tae must be crazy when she said that. But now it happens on me.. I really don't know if I could be as crazy as her. I don't know if I love you enough to be that crazy. But please, have faith in me. I'll prove you how important you are to me. I'm just.. too scared right now.. to think about all these.." Yuri explained earnestly.
"Yuri-ya.. gomawo [thank you].." Jessica then pulls Yuri in and hug her tight.
"To be honest.. I have the same feeling as you do. I thought I'll just have your company while I'm here.. but.. seems like things got changed from time to time. Even it's just few weeks, but I felt like it's been years being with you." Jessica confessed this time.
"Please.. don't ever leave me, I'll do whatever it takes to be with you" Jessica continued.
They hug each other even tighter on the couch not willing to break away any time soon. Until they actually fell asleep.

---

The next morning after sending Jessica back to her hotel, Yuri rush back to Taeyeon to check if everything's fine. While she at the doorway, just at the right time, Sunny called.
"Yeah, I just got back"
"Is she still locking herself up?" Sunny asked concern.

"Wait let me go in first" Yuri close the main door behind her and walked towards Taeyeon's room. Gently she knock on the door.
"Tae? Are you awake already?" Waiting patiently for the reply she look over to the key holder before she continue to talk to Sunny over the phone.
"Her key is still there. I think she's inside" Yuri then walk in to the kitchen and open the fridge door.
"Okay great. She did come out for food" Yuri assured.
"You sure she ate it and not throw it?"
"No, don't think so. Those plates nicely washed and it's on the dryer. And.. " Yuri check the bin. "The trash still look the same as before we left. Only added one extra emptied soda can. She even have the mood to drink soda.. I think she should be fine." Yuri added.
"Alright. At least she did eat" Sunny sighed in relieve. Yuri then walk over to Taeyeon's room again, softly she tried to turn the door knob.
"Ah!"
"What?!" Sunny worried to Yuri's sudden squeal.
"Her door is unlock!" Yuri now whispered while slowly tip toeing into Taeyeon's room.
"Jinjja? [really?] Is she in there?" Now Sunny followed to whisper as if she is also there with Yuri.
Yuri quietly walk over to Taeyeon's bed. She saw Taeyeon's petite lil body lying on her bed, half covered with her comforter sleeping soundly.
"Taeyeon-ah~" Yuri softly called out. Seeing no reaction from the girl, Yuri whisper to Sunny over the phone again. "Mm.. She's sleeping."
"Ah.. Dahaeng-ida..[다행이다 thank God]. I can concentrate on my meeting for now." Sunny sigh in relief.
Yuri use her other free hand to pull up the cover up to Taeyeon's shoulder before she walk around checking the room. While roaming around her desk, Yuri spotted Taeyeon's long forgotten sketch book laying open on it.
"Bunny!" Yuri sternly called out.

 

-Chapter 30 Ends-

Happy New Year! B-)