*EXTRA*

Breathe

Taeyeon stretch her arms with a yawn when she walk out from her room. The living room were dark. When she walk to the kitchen for a glass of water, she saw Yuri sitting at their dining area flipping through Taeyeon's music sheets.

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon frowned looking at Yuri. Yuri jumped, shocked by Taeyeon's voice and quickly put the sheets back to its place.

"H-hey! Tae you're finally awake!" Yuri turn to face Taeyeon and greeted nervously. Taeyeon walked nearer to her 'comfort space' and grab that particular sheet of paper Yuri just touch, she placed it neatly on her other stack of paper the way she felt comfortable with.

"I-I was just looking" Yuri quickly added. "Do you want some dinner?" Seeing no response from Taeyeon, Yuri asked.

"Dinner?" Taeyeon had a question expression looking back at Yuri.

"Yeah. We cooked some pasta earlier" Yuri then reached to the fridge.

"But I just had dinner before I went to bed" Taeyeon seated herself at her usual spot.

"That was yesterday. Tiffany filled me up this morning that she cooked for the two of you last night."

"Wait. What time is it now?" Taeyeon stop and checked on her phone screen for time.

"Eight twenty-six.." Yuri simply replied looking on her phone screen as well. "In the evening.. And it is already Sunday for your information" she added.

"What?!"

"Yeah, you've been hibernated for almost 24hours." Yuri stared at Taeyeon while she heating up the pasta she just took out from the fridge earlier.

"! I need to go down." Taeyeon stand up wanted to leave but Yuri hold her back.

"No need for that. I've settled everything for you while you're asleep and I've told Soo (Sooyoung) to help you up for tonight." Yuri pushed Taeyeon back to her seat and place the plate of pasta she heated up for Taeyeon. "Finish this first for now." Yuri said. Hearing so, Taeyeon let out a sigh of relieve. As always, she can always count on Yuri that she appreciate this friendship so much. She then start to dig in on her food.

 

"Where are they?" Taeyeon asked indication the two girls from the States.

"I've sent them back after our dinner earlier." Yuri coolly answered. Taeyeon nod and continue eating. Yuri just stared. Keep staring at Taeyeon while she lean her back at the table counter behind her with her arms crossing in front of her. After a few scoops, Taeyeon can't take it anymore.

"What?" She asked, uncomfortable with the stares.

"Nothing." Yuri replied short.

"Stop staring then."

"Kay.." Even Yuri said so, but her eyes obviously still staring at Taeyeon.

 

After a moment of silence, Taeyeon stop on her track and put down her cutlery.

"What is it?" She asked again.

"Nothing" Yuri just shrugged her shoulder.

"Anything you wanna say?"

"No"

"Anything you wanna ask?"

"No"

"Anything you wanna tell?"

"No"

"Then? Why are you keep staring at me?!" Taeyeon asked annoyed but Yuri didn't bugged a bit. Yuri didn't answer but Taeyeon firmly glared at Yuri waiting for her answer.

"Well.. Anything you wanna tell me?" Yuri shrugged and calmly questioned back after a long pause between them.

"What the hell Yul? You are the one that keep staring at me and I'm asking you why. Now you throw it back at me?" Taeyeon agitated and Yuri still didn't bugged.

"You know you can just be frank with me? What is it that you wanted?" Taeyeon breathe in trying to calm down and asked again. Being friend with Yuri for so long, she know for sure that there is something Yuri wanted to talk about with her. And yes indeed. Yuri did have something she wants to talk about but she's not so sure how to start the conversation.

"I... Well.." Yuri slowly sit across Taeyeon. "You see.. This morning... When I walked out of the room.. I saw Tiffany sitting alone here.. Reading your scripts.. I was just thinking.. You know.." Yuri tried her best to tell out what's in her brain and Taeyeon is listening, trying to understand what Yuri is trying to tell. Seeing the serious expression on Taeyeon's face, Yuri sighed.

"Did you do something to her when I'm busy with my princess in my room yesterday?" Yuri finally blurt out and it caught Taeyeon off guard. She stoned for moment trying to remember.

"B-but how is it related?" Taeyeon retorted.

"I don't know. She don't look good the whole day. So I was thinking did you do something nasty to her" Yuri make a guess.

"Wh- why would I do something nas-ty..." Taeyeon tried to defend but she recalled what actually happened, it make her stop her sentence.

"Yah.. You did didn't you?" Yuri caught a glimpse of Taeyeon's expression. Taeyeon tried to divert the attention, suddenly finding interest on her food.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon. What did you do this time?" Yuri concerned.

"...Mm.. Who cook this? Taste good." Taeyeon ignored, trying to changed topic but it agitated Yuri more.

"YAH! Don't ignore my question!" Yuri yelled for an explanation but Taeyeon didn't give up to ignore her.

"Okay I'm done." Taeyeon quickly stand up from her seat and ready to flee off.

"YAH! YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN?!" Yuri shouted. It's not an easy task of running away for Taeyeon when Yuri stomp up and swiftly lock on Taeyeon's neck using her arms and they starts wrestling around with Taeyeon trying to flee but Yuri is just too strong for her.

"Let me go!" Taeyeon plead.

"Spill it out and I will let you go!" Yuri command.

"Let me GO!!"

 

 

-Chapter 23 Ends-

 

This is supposed to be like a short 22.5 Extra chapter of YulTae moment, but the format here cant do 22.5.. so lets just be it C23.. 
it's just an extra chapter that can be taken out from the story but then since i already have it so why not just post it rite XD

enjoy~ :D