It's Weekend

Breathe
Back to present.
 
After a few songs, the two girls on stage finally call it an end.
"So, how're you Taeyeon? Really glad to hear you sing again." Jessica spoke after a moment of silence.
"Mm.. I'm good I guess." Taeyeon replied coolly.
"I heard you're unwell few days back. Good to see you're fine now" Jessica beamed but deep inside her, she felt the worst. She was so guilty right now and felt so sorry for what Tiffany has done to her. Knowing how much Taeyeon loves her bestfriend, to the point to even willingly leave everything behind and go to US for her. And for what Tiffany has done was push her away, left her. All these is so clear at the back of her brain, Jessica felt so bad. Not knowing what else she can do to help them. 
 
"Yeah... I'm fine now. Thanks for asking." Taeyeon smiled, weakly.
"Erm... where's Tiffany?" Taeyeon try to ask as casual as she could but it definitely shocked the other two girls to the unexpected question. At least not something from Taeyeon herself after all the things she had been through, for Yuri and Jessica personally knew the back story. They both got too shocked and there was a moment of awkward silence before Yuri nudge Jessica for her answer.
"Ah. She's resting. Been a hectic days for her to keep attending back to back meeting for our projects. I bet she haven't even had her dinner yet. Yeah." Jessica stuttered finding the best word to cover up. In fact, Tiffany was not well too thinking about the whole incident over and over again.
"Oh..." is all Taeyeon could reply, with a nod of disappointment.
"Well you know she's the boss. There's a lot for her to do. Whole project is depending on her." Jessica added.
"AH! It's Saturday tomorrow. We didn't have any plan right?! Let's hang out!" Jessica splutter.
"Yeah! We can do that!" Yuri excitedly answered.
"What'd you say?" Jessica and Yuri look at Taeyeon at the same time.
"Y-yeah. Okay" Taeyeon agreed hesitantly. She don't seems to have a choice when there's a fierce hawk eye staring right at her so sharply.
"Right! Mind if I ask Tiffany to tag along too??" Jessica asked again which Yuri got much anticipation on Taeyeon's answer.
"..N-no.. Why would I? "
"You sure Tae?" Yuri quickly whispered to Taeyeon and she nodded as her respond.
"Alright! Set! Let's go shopping and a movie date! I've been here for a month and yet I get to go for a shopping spree" Jessica jump in happiness.
 
---
 
"Come on Tiff! She's okay with it already. What're you still worry about?"
"I don't know. It's like... so awkward. Like, How am I suppose to face her after all those I've did to her? What am I gonna talk to her?" Tiffany reasoned.
"Oh Tiff.. Don't worry about it kay. I'm there too right" Jessica assured.
"Yea yeah.. You are the most untrustworthy here now. To make it worse is when your seobang is just right there next to you. You know this thing won't get this complicated if you ever come out of her room.." Tiffany sighed.
"Oh you're blaming it on me now? For your lack of self-control?" Jessica fold her hands in front of her.
"Ah Jess. I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way okay..."
"Then just get change now and move!" Jessica make her command clear and stern which Tiffany can only obey.
 
---
 
They are supposed plan to meet up a Taeyeon's place at 12noon. But girls, it will take longer than the usual plan. They're literally an hour late by now. Taeyeon sitting at her usual place, patiently picking on her guitar strings while Yuri pacing back and forte losing patience of waiting.
"Yah... why are they taking so long? Yuri swipe her phone checking if any miss calls or messages. Taeyeon don't seems to care, continue playing with her strings.
"Mm.. not this.." Taeyeon trying to listen to her tuning and continue to pick on another string after tuning it. "Mm.. no no... G..? no..."
"Are you composing?" Yuri stop on her pace and look over to Taeyeon.
"Nope..." Taeyeon simply replied and continue picking on her string.
"Then?"
"Mm... is A minor.." Taeyeon nodded to herself before she reply to Yuri. "Just... playing with my strings" then she continue to pick on her string again and listen to it tentatively. She even start to talk seems like chatting with her guitar. This is something new for Yuri to see. Taeyeon never have such a behave before, like talking to items.
"Tae ah... Is it... fun?" Yuri concerned. 
"Mm..kind of. ... But 'F' doesn't seems to be happy right now. It just so out of tune." Taeyeon strum again before she tune it to get the right tone.
"O-kay... Have fun then." Yuri said. But still worry if anything is wrong with Taeyeon's mental health. She just standing there staring at Taeyeon, couldn't move a bit while her brain is playing thousands of scene about Taeyeon being crazy.
"I'm fine Yul. I'm not crazy yet like what you're thinking. I'm just tuning my guitar" She stares for too long that Taeyeon had notice. Taeyeon knew what exactly Yuri will think with her that look on her face.
"YAH! Kim Taeyeon! You really worried me!" Yuri stomp over to Taeyeon side and push on her shoulder.
"I'm perfectly fine Yul. Stop giving me that look and no need to worry so much okay. I'm in my perfect right states of mind." She assured. 
"And I have a plan" Taeyeon whispered to herself with a smile.
"What?"
"Ah nothing." Taeyeon tried to just shrug it off. "Why don't you give her a call?"
"Right. I should do that." Yuri flick her finger. Just when she wanna look for Jessica's number, her phone rang. It's Jessica.
"Hey princess"
"Seobang-ah~ I'm so sorry we're so late" Jessica apologized with her most adorable and cute voice making sure Yuri will melt and forgive her.
"Princess ah~ where are you now?" Yuri asked
"Oh We already reached here downstairs."
"Alright! We'll come down right now!" Yuri hang up right away and not to forget to grab Taeyeon along and rush down to meet her princess.
 
Jessica joyfully waiting for Yuri downstairs but for Tiffany, is another story. Practically she's still worry on how to face Taeyeon when she meet her later. After the incident and witnessed Taeyeon's tears that night, they basically never meet with each others for the whole week. Only a short clip sent by Jessica, or when Jessica talked about them after she came back from the bar. Mostly about Taeyeon is still absent from work that makes them worry about her.
"Hey, Easy okay~: Jessica trying to soothe her a lil bit but she can only gave her a faint smile.
"Told you, she's fine now. Don't over-think about it okay. Just be usual" Jessica added.
"Princess-ah~" Yuri called while still walking down.
"They're here! Just act like your normal-self okay!" Jessica quickly tells Tiffany and turn to look for Yuri to appear. 
"Seobang-ah~" They hug each other once they meet. "I'm so sorry seobang-ah, we're so late" Jessica apologized again.
"Ah~ it's okay. It's my pleasure waiting for you my princess" Yuri tighten her hug.
"Yeah right... you were pacing around so impatiently earlier." Taeyeon mumbled softly but they still heard it.
"Aish!" Yuri slap Taeyeon's arms hard even Jessica and Tiffany flinched on it.
"Oh hi Tiffany! Been awhile. How have you been?" Yuri quickly greeted once she noticed the quiet girl standing next to Jessica.
"H-hi, yea I'm good." Tiffany greeted back trying her best to give a sincere smile. She peek over to Taeyeon and caught Taeyeon's eyes, she quickly gave Taeyeon a nod as a greeting manner.
"Hi, good to see you again." Taeyeon don't want them to be awkward and she decided to be the out-spoken one. She knows Tiffany will definitely be uncomfortable the moment she agreed to this outing. They will definitely be awkward moment between them. To be honest, she's been thinking of what to talk and what to do to kill those awkwardness the whole night before. For her to not make Tiffany feel uncomfortable, she's trying hard to sink in those painful memory for the moment and try to be as cheerful as she can be and just enjoy the day.
"H-hi..." Tiffany briefly greeted back. It is definitely uncomfortable but Taeyeon tried all her might to ignore it.
"Okay let's get going. My car's over there" Taeyeon quickly divert the attention and lead them to her car so they can start off their journey.
 

-Chapter 33 end-

Coming 2 or 3 chaps should be a bit peaceful before the storm comes XD 
and i'm cutting my main story and some drama short so i'll take some times to update.
Hope you guys enjoy :D thank you for still reading this super long story of mine.