Open Up: Part 2

Breathe

"YUL!" Taeyeon yelled quickly to cut her off before she spill anything worst.

"Yul! You know who's the girl?" Sunny questioned. By Yuri's expression, Sunny somehow lost concentration and her grip on Taeyeon loosen. Taking this chance, Taeyeon use all her force to twist and turn trying to escape from Sunny's grip. With a quick move, she manage to flip Sunny over and sprint to Yuri. Yuri is now already frighten by what she's thinking might be true. On top of it, how Taeyeon just reacted make it even more suspicious.

"Tae.. did you really..mhmm mmhm" Taeyeon quickly cover Yuri's mouth. "Yah Kwon Yuri! Keep quiet before I kill you" she hissed.

"Aish! You really hiding a girl!" Sunny confirmed it by the whole situation that's going on right in front of her eyes. It's too obvious by how Taeyeon is reacting. "YAH! I thought you just told me how much you love that Tiffany girl! Now you're hid- .."

"Mmh mm mmhhmm mmhm mmh.." Yuri tried to talk but Taeyeon cover as tight as she could. Yuri got frustrated and with a strong force she pull Taeyeon's hand away. She take a deep breath and grasp on Taeyeon's both hand tight so she can't runaway.

"How did you know about Tiffany?!" Yuri asked Sunny.

"I told her of course!" Taeyeon answered irritated and trying to loosen Yuri's grip. After a moment of analysing the whole situation, Sunny nodded to herself.

"Taeng, you left out some details when you told me the whole story earlier didn't you?" Sunny asked carefully. "She's the you're trying to hide right?" Sunny glared right into Taeyeon's eyes. Taeyeon gasp in shock by Sunny's blunt statement, as always. It left her no choice, she slowly nodded with a defeated sigh.

 

"Aish.. busted. Really can't hide anything from you guys.." Taeyeon drop herself sitting on the couch nearest to her with her right hand massaging her forehead as if she had a bad headache.

"YAH KIM TAEYEON! When did it happened?! I'm in the same unit. How did I not know anything about it?" Yuri snapped.

"You know what? You're the main reason to why all these posibilities to happened.." Taeyeon sighed.

"Yeah me? Like how?" Yuri unsatisfied with the blame.

"You were so busy with your Highness the whole day and night and left her out here alone.. And I'm here as well, all alone with her here.. What do you expect not to happen?" Taeyeon explained.

"That doesn't mean you can.. you know.. do that to her" Yuri tried to reasoned.

"Yah.. The whole unit was full with your screaming and ... Tell me how?" Taeyeon countered.

"That- is your self-control level low. How can you blame it on me? Like.. you can just lock yourself in your room and- and just sleep" Yuri countered back and Taeyeon sighed. She's getting tired of this arguement.

"Just.. if you let your Highness out.. and she won't be all alone here.. Things won't be this complicated now.. Furthermore.. I didn't  even know she's.." Taeyeon drop her head again. Feeling guilty thinking just if she can hold herself well, it might not happen this way. It won't be this hurtful as well.

"But-" Yuri wanted to defend but Sunny simply gesture her hand to hush Yuri.

"She just wanna blame it on you, Yul" Sunny finally speaks.

"I'm not." Taeyeon defended this time.

"Yes you are. But that's not the important part. Now the thing is, you already did it with her, Tae. Like how? Why are the two of you still like.. not one piece?" Sunny trying to be logic. Now even Yuri curious about it. Taeyeon didn't answer. All three of them just got a moment of silence until Sunny speaks again.

"AH!" Sunny suddenly squealed and got all Yuri and Taeyeon's attention. "Is that why you're down and cried?" Sunny asked. Taeyeon can't help but to gasped in surprised on how smart Sunny can be. Seeing such an expression on Taeyeon, they both got the answer very well.

"Tae.. Just tell us what happened.." Yuri concerned. Taeyeon didn't speak a word. Her expression turned gloomy, staring hard on the floor.

"Taeng.. please.." Sunny patted on Taeyeon's shoulder with much concern too. "We might not in any good help but.. at least you don't keep it inside you. You do know we're a good listener here right" She added.

"Yeah Tae. We are all ears" Yuri is more than ready to listen anyway. Taeyeon didn't know how to tell them about it. To be precise, she don't even know where to start. She sighed. She reach her hand into her jeans' pocket and took out a nicely folded paper. The note Tiffany left. She gently unfold it.

"Maybe you can find the answer here yourself.." She lifted the paper up to either one of them to take it. Yuri quickly took it and read and Sunny sneak in next to her to read it as well.

"..Tae.." Yuri breathe out heavily.

"Tell me now.. what should I do?" Taeyeon finally look up to Yuri. Her gloomy face broke Yuri's heart once she meet her eyes. There are tears in her eyes threatening to fall anytime soon. "I thought- I thought we are.. but.. this morning.. this-" Taeyeon stuttered in between her cry.

"Taengoo-ah" Sunny hug the crying girl and patted her back to comfort her. Seeing her in this broken condition again, Sunny can't stand it anymore.

"You'll be alright Tae. You will." Yuri join in the group hug and comfort her. "She might be confuse.. Or maybe she's lack of security or confident.. That's why she pull herself out." Yuri added.

"Maybe give her more time..?" Sunny suggested.

"Time? Didn't I already give her a lot? I've always stood behind her., waiting for her.. I've sang to her I've written a song for her I gave all my heart out I've done so much I thought everything's fine.. And she didn't push me away I thought she'd accepted me.." Taeyeon speaks out.

"Tae.. don't rush.. you know she might still feel insecure in relationship like what my Princess said before" Yuri added.

"Take it slow okay. No point rushing and scares her off. She needs some time to clear off her mind. Just don't think too much now and go take a good rest" Sunny advised and Taeyeon can only nodded to it.

 

---

 

Two days has past. Sunny has been staying together with Yuri to take care of Taeyeon.

"She still sleeping?" Yuri asked once she saw Sunny walking out from Taeyeon's room.

"Yeah.. Seems like.." Sunny gently close the door behind, not to cause any noise that might disturb Taeyeon. "She's been covering herself with her comforter all the time I can't even figure it out." She added.

"How long is she gonna be like this.." Yuri sighed.

"At least she's still in our sight.. She might just wanna be alone. It's somehow better to see her here like this than she go disappeared like last time." Sunny said.

"True that" Yuri nodded. "I better give Soo a call. Don't think she'll out tonight again." Yuri added looking over to Taeyeon's room.

 

Later that night, Yuri and Sooyoung help to manage the bar's business while Sunny stay in with Taeyeon.

"Seobang!" Jessica beamed once she walked into Taeyeon's office. Yuri is sitting at Taeyeon's working desk working on the stocks invoices.

"Hey my pretty Princess!" Yuri quickly give Jessica a tight hug. "I'm sorry I gotta keep the account clean till Tae comes back." Yuri apologised for she don't have time to accompany her princess.

"It's alright. I can help you too!" Jessica offered. She seated herself on Yuri's lap comfortably with her hand simply flip over those documents on the table playfully.

"Nah, I wouldn't allow that. You gonna be a good girl and sit here quietly while I'll quickly settle these stocks then I'll be all yours." Yuri took the piece of invoice Jessica held on and arrange the other papers on the table with Jessica in between her embrace as well.

"Aww Seobang. I'll really like to give you some help. I know how to do business too you know" Jessica not giving up easily.

"Of course I know that, Managing Director of JungCo. But your working hours is already over. Now it's your rest time. Just give me some time I'll finish this real quick." Yuri said.

"O..kay~" Jessica decided to just listen to her seobang. "By- the way, how's Taeyeon doing?" Jessica asked cautiously.

"Ah.. I'd no idea. Whenever I go into her room I only see a lump of cotton ball on her bed. Sunny is always with her now." Yuri sighed.

"Still.. no idea what's up with her?" Jessica raised a question mark.

".. No.." Yuri hesitated and she choose to keep the story to protect her petite friend. 'Yul, please don't tell Jessica anything about it' is what Taeyeon told her before she locked herself in.

"Hmm.. I have a bad feeling that it is something to do with Tiff. Recently she's not concentrating at work. She's spacing out even more than I do. When I asked, she seems to hide something from me. And she refused to come here with me these two days too" Jessica tried to find a clue.

"Well, I guess if it's their issue and.. if they're not gonna tell us what's up, we can't really in any help though" Yuri shrugged her shoulder while her eyes trying to concentrate on her invoice paper she's trying to stacks in a pile tidily.

"That's true.. Ah... Seobang-ah.. I missed you so much these days.." Jessica turn over and hug Yuri tight and Yuri gladly drop everything and return the hug.

"I missed you too.. I'm sorry I couldn't accompany you much lately"

"I understand.." Jessica softly whispered while looking straight into Yuri's eyes. Getting intimate enough, they both leaning in closer all ready to savour each other's lips. Just yet, Yuri's phone ring.

"Aish! Who's this spoiler!?" Yuri groaned irritated with the phone call and pick up her phone from the desk.

"Bunny..?" Yuri's expression changed when she saw the caller on her screen. For her record, Sunny don't call her much unless she couldn't get through Taeyeon. Or if she ever call, it is usually not a good thing.

"Ye-yeoboseyo? [A/N 'Hello' on the phone 여보세요]" Yuri cautiously answered. 

"YUL!"

 

-Chapter 28 end-

Finally I have some time to squeeze in for this chap >.< Im sorry it took me so long