Come in with the Rain

Breathe

It's been another hectic week for both Jessica and Tiffany running around for numerous of business planning discussion, board meetings and site visits that they don't even have enough time to rest. It's already Saturday afternoon by now but they're still need to rush to another partnership meeting.

 

Finally they've reach back to their hotel after their last schedule of the day, but it's already half past eight at night.

"Ommayah! [A/N- 엄마야 Korean slang]" Jessica breathe out while she drop herself flat on her king size bed.

Tiffany on the other room sitting on her bed still checking on her phone for her next week schedule.

"Hwang Miyoung!" Jessica called. "Food!" she demanded.

"YAH! Stop calling my full name you rascal!" Tiffany yelled angrily for she doesn't like being called by her full name.

"I'm hungry... let's go find food..." Jessica pouted looking across the room.

"Yea I'm feeling it too.. ahhh so tired! Finally we could at least breathe for a while before our next schedule" Tiffany throw her phone to the side table and lie flat on her bed.

"We've been running around for the whole darn week, can you believe it!?" Jessica complaint.

"Yea.. there are so much more to do but time is ticking off so quick..." Tiffany said with a much tired tone.

"Hey! It's been a week we never visit the bar! Why not we drop by for awhile later?" Jessica sit up from her bed and suggested happily.

"Ah... I'm too tired for it... you may go ahead without me..."

Hearing that, Jessica felt demotivated but she really wanted to go. Trying her best to squeeze her brain thinking how to make Tiffany gives in effectively, she said "You sure you don't wanna go? don't you... missed her?" 

"What are you talking about?" Tiffany raised her eyebrow.

"Tiff... she sang you such a lovely song. You sure you don't missed her?" Jessica asked with a serious expression.

"...No.." Tiffany hesitated.

Not willing to give up, Jessica walk to Tiffany side and sit herself comfortable next to Tiffany.

"No feeling at all?" Jessica raise her eyebrow.

"...No.." Tiffany trying her best to deny it but of no use. Jessica can read her even at the back of her head. Just with a small gesture Jessica already can tell what the girl wanna do. Being the straight forward Jessica, she couldn't just let this goes by.

"Liar." Jessica sternly said looking into Tiffany's eyes which make Tiffany glance away instantly.

"I'm not.." Tiffany softly said still trying to deny it. Not to Jessica, but to herself. She knows her feeling best but being confused to herself, she just not willing to accept it.

"You are. A big time liar! I could see how the both of your eyes sparkled staring at her when she sang to you that night. I know she's falling for you too!" Jessica blurted out.

Upon hearing it, Tiffany felt offended and sit up straight from her bed "Yeah! So what if it's true? So what if what ever you said is real? What can be done when I know clearly that I'm only gonna be here for a short time and leaving her soon? I don't wanna do something that I might hurt anyone again you know.." she let out her frustration and covered her face with her both hands bend down onto her knees.

"Coward..." Jessica being too straight forward never failed to pissed Tiffany even more. Tiffany shock with the statement, look up to Jessica who's giving her a straight face and said angrily, "Yah!"

Jessica don't even feel threaten, "What?! Am I not speaking the truth?" she defend but it trigger Tiffany even more. It is so obvious to Jessica, seeing her bestfriend behaving this way is not something new. Jessica know once Tiffany have such a stern thought, it's hard to change her.

 

"Come on Tiff, I'm not saying that you both have to be together or what ever thoughts that you are having, but can't you just be friends with her and enjoy the time together when we're here? Anyway if we have some local friends here won't harm us right?" Jessica raise her eyebrow trying to convince her bestfriend who she knew her careful bestfriend might already have thought about this point as well. She know very well that this girl definitely had develop some deeper feeling beyond just admire or more than just wanna be friend. Even she didn't really wanna talk bout it but Jessica can clearly see it through her bestfriend's behavior. And she know being the careful Tiffany, she must have consider each and every pros and cons about it.

 

In fact, Tiffany really do fall for the blonde haired girl. And what's more after that night, how those sweet voice went through her soul. Those eyes and those charming smile on Taeyeon had really steal her heart away. She wanted so much more to be closer with Taeyeon but when she think about how they might be separate after her project ends and need to leave this place, she just too afraid it'll break her own heart as well as the other girl. She knows herself well if she go further, it'll be hard for her to step back. She rather not to do anything about it than it's too late for her to stop later.

 

But after listening to what Jessica had said 'just be friend won't harm', gives her a bit of confident to reconsider her messy thoughts. "Just remain friend, nothing less nothing more. It will be fine right?" Trying to convince herself more. "Furthermore, it's just me who had feeling now. Nothing more will happen if I keep it straight right? Alright, let's just be it! Friend and that's it" Finally she'd make up her mind after the long debate by herself, but only to find that Jessica already no longer in the room. She just too frustrated of waiting and already stomp out of the room while Tiffany still thinking hard. This really did left Tiffany dumbfound sitting in the quiet room by herself.

 

---

 

*"But I'll leave my window open,

Cos I'm too tired at night for all these games.

Just know I'm right here hopin'

That you'll come in with the rain...

I could go back to every laugh,

But I don't wanna go there anymore"*


After the last verse, Taeyeon and Yuri got off the stage after placing their guitar at the side neatly and walk towards the bar like their usual routine.

"Yah.. what's wrong with you these days? You don't look good." Yuri slightly push Taeyeon's back before two of them sit on their high chair along the bar counter.

"What?.." Taeyeon replied with a low tone after she gestured her bartender for her usual drink.

"What do you mean by 'what'? You sing the wrong verse! And you seems lost too! Good that our audience didn't figure it out." Yuri complaint.

"What happened?" Sunny who just arrived asked.

"Your Taengoo. She's not fit today.." Yuri blurt out unsatisfied.

"Why? What's wrong with my Taengoo?" Sunny got worried and checking Taeyeon up and down thinking she might be sick or unwell but she didn't get the actual sarcasm in Yuri's word. Taeyeon just lay her head on the counter ignoring the two of her bestfriends.

"Well. When someone is not fit, there is only three main factor." Yuri stated.

"One. Financial issue." Yuri started after Sunny gives her a curious look.

"Taengoo won't have any financial issue though." Sunny confirmed.

"Yea, so we jump to point number two. Family." Yuri continued.

"Jiwoong oppa just got back which Taeyeon supposed to be the happiest girl in town now" Sunny stated.

"True! So let's go to number three. Girls." Yuri smirk which Sunny getting the point now.

"Ahh.. Girls.." Sunny nodded agreed with Yuri.

"Think she's figuring this point now that she's draining herself out" Yuri and Sunny stare at Taeyeon with a smirk on their face which gained a deadly glared from Taeyeon.

"Now that I think of it, she never appeared after that night. Did you scares her off?" Yuri teased.

"Yah Kwon Yuri.. geumanhae. [A/N- 그만해 Stop it]." Taeyeon warned.

"It's been one.. two.." Yuri ignore and counting her fingers. "about a week already isn't it?" Yuri continue her joke.

"Really?" Sunny add on.

"YAH!" Taeyeon turn to Yuri and kick on her high chair which caused Yuri nearly fall off but she manage to balance herself thanks to her long legs. Sunny at the side could only laugh at the situation. Just when Yuri dusting off the spot Taeyeon kicked, she spotted Jessica walking in.

"Hey! She's here!" Yuri jumped and of course it make Taeyeon jump too and quickly turn to find out who the 'she' Yuri meant, hoping is girl she's been waiting for. But she could only frown in disappointment, there's only one girl walking in.

"Oh, she came alone?" Yuri curious.

"If she's moody after seeing this girl, meaning.. it is the other red haired girl she's into!" Sunny concluded smartly.

"Bunny-ah.. you're so slow.." Yuri patted Sunny's shoulder.

"Wait... this means my Taengoo got a new girl?!" Sunny finally snap out of her own world.

"Yeah.. Well no... not yet.." Yuri casually answered then took her glass and walked towards Jessica's seat.

 

 

-Chapter 4 ends-

Up Next! YulSic B-)

*Song from Taylor Swift - Come in with the Rain (just a random song for the chapter >.<)