Let's Be It!

Breathe

"Hi Pretty~" Yuri greeted while taking her seat next to Jessica.

Jessica heart skip a beat hearing the word and blushed "H-hi.." Jessica greeted shyly.

"It's been awhile" Yuri said.

"Yeah.." Jessica replied shyly.

"And.. you came alone." Yuri stated while looking around like looking for someone else.

"Yea.." Jessica replied but seeing Yuri looking around make Jessica feel a little bit uneasy.

"...Why? Are you.. looking for Tiff?" Jessica added.

"No!" Yuri straighten her body and answered.

"Then? Why are you seems like.. looking for her?" Jessica raise her eyebrow.

"Ah. No I'm not!" with her both hand shaking in front of her gesturing no, Yuri trying to defend herself.

"Then?" This time, Jessica purposely asked after seeing how Yuri became nervous answering her.

"No no. Ah seriously. It's not me." Yuri turned over to Taeyeon's direction. Jessica can clearly see Taeyeon with her head laying on the counter lifelessly. The last time she seeing this is where Yuri explained about the brother. Remembering that, Jessica tried to find the taller man in the bar.

"What's wrong with her? Her brother again?" Jessica asked.

"No.. The thing is.. she's.. expecting your friend" Yuri hesitated a bit to tell Jessica.

"Ahh.. But why?"

"Think she's a bit into your friend after that night." Yuri explained.

"Ah.. what about you?" Jessica asked nonchalantly.

"Of course I'm more into yo.." Yuri blurted out not even thinking and stop in instant once she realised it. Looking into Jessica's eyes who is already looking at herself, her face started to blush. Feeling her own heart beat getting faster she cursed herself inside 'Aish! What the hell did you just said Kwon Yuri!?'. Jessica too blushing now not knowing how to react, and there's a short awkward silence before Yuri speak again.

"Erm.. So your friend not coming tonight?" Yuri tried to change topic.

"Yeah. I've tried to drag her out but she refused." Jessica tried her best to be natural and take a sip on her cocktail hoping it will kill the awkwardness.

"Poor Tae." Yuri said with a sigh.

"What happened to Taeyeon-ssi?" Jessica asked.

"Think she's a bit worried. After that night's performance, she wanted to introduce herself but you gals are already gone after the performance." Yuri explained.

"Yeah.. Tiff suddenly rushed out right after you both walked down the stage" Jessica added.

"Think Tae might have seen it. She's thinking she might have scares Tiffany-ssi off" Yuri sighed.

"Ah no worries. That girl just have too much thoughts in her mind that she's running away from. Nothing to do with Taeyeon-ssi." Jessica tried to comfort Yuri.

"Wait!" Both of them shouted together after a few seconds of silence. Looking straight into each others eyes they seems to get some ideas.

"Tiffany-ssi!" Yuri stated.

"And Taeyeon-ssi!" Jessica added.

"Taeyeon-ssi like Tiff!" Jessica clap her hand together merging their point.

"So do Tiffany-ssi!" Yuri added.

"Whoaaa!" Jessica breathe out with her surprising new found out.

"Daebak.." Yuri can't even believe that she didn't figure this out sooner.

Flicking her fingers Jessica starting to work her brain planning for something out of it.

"Yah... we need to do something bout this.. Tiff is refusing her own feeling. Yet Taeyeon-ssi is here expecting her appearance.."

"Yeah.. my poor Taeng" Yuri commented while thinking what can she do for her bestfriend.

"But we're going back to L.A. once our projects are done here in less than two months time from now. I think this is the biggest concern Tiff had in her mind and that is why she didn't even wanna do anything related." Jessica trying to reason out.

"Yeah.. By then, you'll be gone too" Yuri mumble sadly to herself.

"Pardon?"

"Ah, nothing. Erm.. so you both won't be coming here again next time?" Yuri asked curiously.

"I.. don't think so. Even if we do, it might be separate trip on our own as we have our own company to take care of. If we ever come back together also it might be because of this same project of our both company did together or our personal vacation." Jessica think for all the possibility she could.

"I see... Then it can't be help. We can just have a good time together while you both are still here." Yuri suggested.

"Sounds good! I really wish the separation later won't be that hurtful for them" Jessica sighed knowing her bestfriend definitely can't do it well.

"But.. if you? Will you be sad if it is you?" Yuri asked daringly.

"Eh?" Jessica didn't expect Yuri will throw her this question, but she did take a good consideration.

"Definitely I'll be sad. But I think I can handle it better than Tiff." Looking into Yuri eyes, Jessica confidently answered her. "What about you?" Jessica then questioned Yuri back.

"Me?" Yuri startled with the throw back. Yuri think for awhile before she honestly give her answer.

"I think... I don't know. I never had such situation before so I couldn't really tell. But.. I don't mind trying." Yuri's eyes never leave Jessica when saying it. Both of them starts to feel the warm around them. The heat on their face, the heart beating fast, staring right into each other's eyes sincerely. Yuri slowly moving closer to Jessica.

"Will you... spend your remaining time here with me?" Yuri asked almost whisper staring back and forte at Jessica's eyes and lips while leaning in even closer. It got Jessica real nervous now that she could only look into Yuri's eyes. She couldn't even think straight anymore. Her heart beat rate getting higher and higher every inch Yuri getting closer to her. She wanted to say yes, but she just couldn't let a word out. Only thing she could do, she nodded her head slightly before their lips touched each others.

 

 

-Chapter 5 ends-

mm..Yulsic is another couple i love but not a focus in this story so they'll move faster than the main here >.< anyway they will be a great help to develop Taeny tho B-)
hope you'll like it