Nice to Meet You

Breathe

After they finish their last verse, they bid their thanks and goodbye to their audience before they walked off the stage. Yuri never give Taeyeon a break and pull her straight towards to the girl's table worried that the timid girl would make her escape. Yuri gave her hand gesture to the bartender asking him to bring their regular drinks over before she greet her new sweetheart.


"Hi! You're late." Yuri greeted before she pull Jessica into a hug and a small peck on her cheek. It did shock Tiffany for a moment unexpected to witness it. Even Taeyeon had her eyes wide open seeing the intimacy Yuri gave.

"..J-Jessi.." Tiffany blinked.

After the hug and kisses, Jessica turned to Tiffany "You've missed a lot for not coming with me last night"

"Still?? You got a lot to explain, Ms Jung" Tiffany said in disbelief.

"What?! Why?" Jessica don't wanna give in.

 

Looking at the two childish girl fighting, Taeyeon unconsciously chuckled and it alert the two girls who stop in embarrassment reminded they're not alone. Jessica quickly bow politely to Taeyeon giving her greeting and Tiffany follow suit with a blush on their cheek.

"Hi!" Jessica reach out her hand towards Taeyeon. "You're Taeyeon right?"

"Hi, nice to meet you" Taeyeon politely shake Jessica's hand.

"I'm Jessica"

"Yeah, Jess-SICA" Taeyeon purposely louder her voice at the last part and stared at Yuri, obviously teasing the taller girl which make Yuri blushed in that instant and gain a smirk on Taeyeon's face knowing she'd succeeded. Looking at their expression, Jessica confused but she shook it off for she has an even more important mission do to for tonight.

"This is my bestie, Tiffany." Jessica cheerfully introduced Tiffany seeing her bestie only stood there so stiff like a statue next to her staring at Taeyeon.

"Hi Tiffany-ssi. I'm Taeyeon Kim" Taeyeon greeted politely with her hand now extended towards Tiffany for a hand shake.

Seeing Taeyeon looking straight into her eyes, Tiffany heart race faster than usual and at the same time she's trying to calm herself down which obviously an epic failed. Couldn't form a word, she just nodded and smile.

"Yah! Where's your manner?!" Jessica pushed her by her shoulder and whispered but obviously loud enough for the rest to heard it, by then Tiffany only realised Taeyeon did initiated a handshake politely. Feeling embarrassed, Tiffany quickly bow and reach to the hand and smile awkwardly. 'This is no good. I need to calm down' thinking to herself, she unconsciously frowned.

"Are you.. like.. not liking to meet me?" Taeyeon asked.

"Huh?"

"You... frown..." Taeyeon said while using her pointer finger softly press on Tiffany's forehead between her eyebrow where the frown formed.

Feeling the cold finger pressing on her, Tiffany jolted a little bit "Ah no, no I'm not. Ah I mean I'm yes.. argh what am I saying... I was just.."

Seeing Tiffany stuttered, Taeyeon can't help but to let out a small chuckled.

"I was just... thinking..bout something.." Tiffany continued with her head low.

"It's okay. I was just joking" Taeyeon assured her with a warm smile. "It's nice to finally meet you." Taeyeon beamed her sweetest smile.

"Nice to meet you too." Tiffany calmed herself and give her best smile which totally melt Taeyeon's heart.

'Wow! What was that? Her eyes... smile too??' Taeyeon stunned thinking to herself for it was the first time seeing Tiffany's eyes smile in such a close distance. Tiffany noticed Taeyeon had her eyes still on her, she could felt there's a high voltage current from Taeyeon just went through her. Tiffany can feel her cheek burned so hot she quickly look away before her heart burst out. Taeyeon snapped back quickly but awkwardly look away as if there are something to look up for.

 

"So... I heard Yul said you're not local?" Taeyeon initiate a conversation after a moment of awkward silence between them. In any way, the two lovebird, Yuri and Jessica are not really helping as they are already immersed into their own world talking sweetly to each other at the other side of the table they seated.

"Y-yeah. We're from L.A and currently stationed here for a business trip." Tiffany replied.

"I see.. how long have you gals been here? I've seen you came by a few times before" Taeyeon tried to prolong their conversation.

"Yea, been here bout two weeks already I think. And yeah, Jessi loves to come here, and... I just found out why" Tiffany said while looking at her happily bestfriend chitchatting with Yuri and Taeyeon too look over after hearing what Tiffany said.

"Yea, me too just found out not too long ago before you." Taeyeon smiled. "Then, have you been visited the place around here?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nah... We're too busy picking up our business here until now. Haven't really got our free time yet. We've been to some site visits around town if that counts?" Tiffany explained.

"Ah... in this case" Taeyeon check on her wristwatch before she continue "Let's go! I'll bring you. We still have some time for the best night view here!" Taeyeon suggested with a warm smile and Tiffany could only open but soundlessly looking back at Taeyeon. She didn't expect to be so quick that they're going out already. Yuri who had been lovey-dovey whispering love quotes with Jessica abruptly turn her attention to Taeyeon thinking she might heard wrongly.

"Are you joining?" Taeyeon simply asked Yuri who is staring at her.

"Now?! Where??" Yuri blurt out knowing she didn't heard wrong now. Jessica got the idea and quickly kick Yuri's shin trying to make the taller girl understand the situation.

"Yes! Of course!" Jessica quickly cut in.

"A-ahh.. Yeah let's go!" Yuri quickly comprehend while rubbing her quite painful shin.

"Right, I'll go grab my car key. Gimme a inute" Taeyeon nervously stand up from her seat and walk away.

 

 

-Chapter 7 ends-

Let's Go! their 1st tour? :)