The Lucky One

Breathe
"Bunny!" Yuri sternly called out but soft enough to not wake Taeyeon up.
"Yeah? What now??" Sunny got nervous.
"Wait. I'll snap and send it to you now!" Yuri turn on her camera mode and capture some drawing pictures on the sketch book then send it to Sunny. Right after Sunny received the photos and have a look, they both had the same shocking expression on.
"Yah! this is unbelievable!" Sunny breathe out. "Did she drew this?"
"Looks like it. Who else could?" Yuri still not blinking and staring on the drawing.
"So... what possibility could this mean? She can draw again?" 
"I think so. Did she just lock herself up the whole night cos of this?" Yuri now question.
"Now the best question is.. Is this a good thing? or bad sign?"
"Yah.. I seriously don't know man. And this is really look exactly like her" Yuri remarks.
"Yeah.. can't denied it.. those details..."
 
"Mm... Yul..? Taeyeon stirred up. 
"Oh Tae! You're awake!" Yuri quickly turn and face Taeyeon while hiding her phone behind her. "How are you feeling?" Yuri added while her thumb hastily trying to press the hang up button where she can't really see behind her.
"Fine.." Taeyeon answered while trying to sit up on her bed. "What are you doing here in my room?"
"Ah! I erm.. I'm just checking if you're awake." Yuri kind of taken aback and trying to cover up what she's been doing in her room. Just thinking of, if Taeyeon knew she's been checking or touching her stuffs, how upset Taeyeon could be and how hellish she might get into send chills down her spine.
"And urm.. Tae..." Yuri hesitantly called out after a moment of silent.
"Mm?"  
"I'm sorry but... Did you by any chance... drawing?" Yuri carefully asked not to offended Taeyeon, pointing on the sketch book still not dare to touch. 
Taeyeon followed Yuri's pointer. It leads her to look at her desk, where her sketch book she forgot to tidy up after sketching. Well she never expect Yuri to sneak in while she's asleep anyway. 
"Amazing right? My hand is finally responding..." Taeyeon gave a faint smile looking on to her right hand.
"Hmm.. It's good Tae. Good for you." Yuri find herself a little space next to Taeyeon, She seated herself and gently patted on Taeyeon's back.
"So, what is your plan now?" Yuri then asked.
"I... was just thinking, maybe I should just confront her."
"Like how?" Yuri furrowed.
"I need to talk to her. I cannot let this just slide like nothing's ever happen. I need to seriously confess to her" Taeyeon talk very seriously looking at Yuri. At first, Yuri felt even more worried of what if she got hurt even deeper. But in another way, it might be better to get everything's clear up than such a flimsy note to conclude it all.
"Well, you know I'll always support you right." Yuri beamed her best 'I am not worry' smile trying to assured Taeyeon.
"Yeah.. Thanks for that Yul. You and Bunny is always here for me. I'm so grateful yet so sorry to always make you both worry about me."
"Nah. Don't mention." They both exchange a smile before Yuri suddenly sprint up.
"YAH! Bunny! I was on the phone with her earlier!" Yuri quickly find her phone and call Sunny back. Definitely, she got a good scold for the sudden hang up.
 
---
 
"Good to see you again boss." Sooyoung greeted while pouring a glass of cocktail to Taeyeon.
"Yeah... Glad that I'm still alive yeah?" Taeyeon joked while taking her seat at the bar. Sooyoung only gave a sarcastic smirk as her replied to her dorky boss.
"So how's everything here?" Taeyeon turn into a serious manner.
"Yep, all good. Thanks to Yuri and Jessica-ssi" Sooyoung reported.
"Jessica?" Taeyeon reconfirmed.
"Yea, Jessica-ssi. She's been here helping up on the accounts and stocks for the past few days when you're not here."
"Ah... I see." Taeyeon nodded while took a sip of her favorite cocktail. She cringed a bit to the familiar taste after sometime she didn't have it.
"Ehhem.. mm.. Did.. the other girl tag along?" Taeyeon cleared and asked looking down on her cocktail glass.
"Who?" Sooyoung pretend oblivious.
"I mean erm.. the one that always came with Jessica" Taeyeon looked away this time pretending to check around the bar.
"Oh you mean Tiffany-ssi? She did came one day when you're not well. Then I didn't see her anymore."
"Oh... okay..." Taeyeon seems disappointed.
'She didn't came since then. Not sure if she will still disappear tonight as well. What am I gonna do now if she still not coming..' she thought to herself.
 
"TAE! You're here!" Yuri spank on Taeyeon's back which basically shock the hell out of the petite girl.
"YAHH! kkamjjak-iyah!! [깜짝이야 korean slang something like you surprised me]" Taeyeon yelled almost throw a punch over to whoever that jump shock her. She managed to hold it half way when she turn and saw Jessica and Yuri sweetly hugging each other sideway, smiling at her.
"Annyeong Taeyeon-ah~" Jessica beamed her sweetest smile.
"Oh annyeong..." Taeyeon took a quick glance over trying to find if the other girl did tag along. It didn't go unnoticed by the hawk eye Jessica.
"Nope, she didn't follow me today. But I'll make her come tomorrow if you'll be here like the usual." Jessica make it obvious.
"Oh.. erm... " Taeyeon blushed that she got caught in action.
"So... since you're here, shall we?" Yuri suggested.
"For?" 
"A duet of course! Come on, It's been days we didn't get to sing together. I missed the chemistry of us! Sing with me please~ I missed your voice so much~" Yuri pleaded.
"Oh.. okay..." Taeyeon took a quick sip before she got drag away by Yuri up to the stage.
 
As usual, once they position themselves comfortably, Yuri speak on to the microphone alerting their visitors.
"Ah ah. testing. Hi Good evening everyone. Today I'm so happy that my friend here is back! And you'll have all the pleasure to listen to her sweet voice together with mine tonight!" Yuri introduced with much enthusiasm and the crowds cheer happily.
"Alright, so here we go. What song shall we sing tonight?" Yuri pass the ball to Taeyeon. As clueless as Taeyeon who got drag up here, she can only shrugged her shoulder.
"Let's... see... what about 'The Lucky One'? been sometime we didn't sing this song." Yuri suggested and Taeyeon just agreed to it. Yuri then starts to strum on her strings taking the lead.
Seeing Taeyeon back on her track, somehow Jessica let out a sigh of relief. And an idea strike through her brain. She took out her phone and start recording Taeyeon singing on her chorus part where that girl closed her eyes immersing herself into the song. A short one. And she then press the send button along with a short message.
'Don't you miss seeing this beautiful view and voice? Anyway she's back and seems fine now.'
 
 

-Chapter 31 end-

 
I logged in today and i found out this has reached 200 subs! what a milestone after 1 year than i went missing XD
So i decided to drop this chap today. a bit rush so they might be some mistakes/typo here and there. The title got nothing to do with the chapter but I usually use the song title that they sang in the chapter so.. it happen that way XD
 
Thank you so much to all of you that following and like this story. <3 i'll try my best to end this story.. i checked that still have half of the handwritten stacks i've not type in yet T_T i think i will cut some parts out..
 
Flashback about JeTi conversation on the next chapter :D
 
*Song by Taylor Swift - The Lucky One (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YorGiUHz4sY)