Unconscious Care

Breathe
After spending a few good hours singing, playing and chit-chatting, they decided to head back before all of them get serious sun-burnt. But who can really predict the weather forecast of a hot sunny morning could suddenly change into a rainy morning when they're half way down the hill.
"Seobang-ah! It's raining!" Jessica scream her lungs out while she starts to push Yuri to faster their pace.
"Wow wow wow calm down Sica-ya. It's dangerous" Yuri balance herself to avoid slipping off from Jessica's push.
"Here." Taeyeon reach up from Tiffany's back, hovering her wind-breaker over Tiffany and her head to cover from the rain fall. Tiffany squinted slightly to the sudden interaction but soon adapt to Taeyeon's pace who's now walking quicker hoping to reach to any shelter in front.
 
After awhile, they finally reach to the open parking area where Taeyeon's car parked. It's not really a heavy rain but they are all drenched by the rain. Taeyeon couldn't care much about her car now and she quickly unlock her car to let everyone get in before the rain get heavier. Taeyeon quickly drove them back to her apartment. While Jessica being busy drying Yuri using their work out towel, Yuri is the one trying to wipe the rain drops off of Taeyeon instead of Taeyeon herself. She don't even bother about herself are also drenched. All in her mind is only one thing, she don't want Tiffany to get sick from the rain.
 
Once they reached her apartment, Jessica already been push into Yuri's room while Taeyeon rush into her room. No, she didn't just leave Tiffany alone out there at her living room. In fact she rush into her room to get a clean tower and a set of her clean clothes she thinks it will fit the taller girl, she rush back out to where Tiffany is.

"Quick, take a hot shower." Taeyeon gave those clean clothes to Tiffany and usher her into her master bedroom's bathroom, knowing the other bathroom will be in use by Yuri and Jessica. Tiffany didn't even have a chance to utter a word and the door had closed behind her after Taeyeon push her into the bathroom. She can only remind herself to thank Taeyeon once she's done later.
 
After awhile when Tiffany is done, she didn't find Taeyeon in her room where she expected the shorter girl would be. She walk out to the living only to find Taeyeon had sunk on to the sofa with her eyes close. This view reminded her how worn out Taeyeon might be, knowing the girl didn't even sleep on the night before yet they're out the whole morning. Thinking that she don't want to disturb the sleeping girl, Tiffany slowly turn around planning to walk away.
"Tiffany." Taeyeon called. The smell of her own sweet vanilla scent shower foam on Tiffany's body had alert her. In fact she wasn't really sleeping.
"Eh?" Tiffany jumped up in surprise and turn to look at the awaken Taeyeon.
"Come over." Taeyeon softly patted the seat next to her asking Tiffany to sit. Tiffany confused for a moment, but she complied to what Taeyeon had asked her to.
"Gimme you right foot" Taeyeon said and it confused Tiffany even more. Seeing no reaction from the taller girl, Taeyeon straight away move herself to the front of where Tiffany was seated and she kneel right in front of Tiffany. Of course, it shocked the hell out of Tiffany but Taeyeon didn't care much. She swiftly take a medical box from under the coffee table behind her and place it next to her. Gently she lift up Tiffany's right foot and place it on her thigh. She then carefully examine the ankle part and softly press around it.
"Mm.. does it hurt here?" as gentle as she could, she press on a slight swollen part while looking to Tiffany. Tiffany swift her body a little bit reacting to the pain sensation she didn't realised earlier on her ankle and it's a clear answer to Taeyeon.
"Of course it's hurt right. It's already swollen." Taeyeon stated the matter of fact with a smile knowing she's right. She take a bottle of sprain spray out from the medical box next to her, slightly shake on the bottle then she aim it on the swollen ankle. After a few spray, Taeyeon carefully bandage Tiffany's ankle.
"Don't put so much strength on it, it'll be fine soon" Taeyeon advised while she gently place Tiffany's foot on the floor before she stands up with the medical box wanted to put it back into the cabinet where she keep it.
"How did you know that I sprained my ankle?" Tiffany confusedly asked.
"Ah, I realised the way you walked earlier. You're limping throughout the way back so I'm guessing that you've sprained your ankle while we walked downhill earlier. You should have just let us know so we could slow down for you, you know?" Taeyeon's voice changed to a stern one.
"It was raining and I thought it's nothing serious so I didn't mention it" Tiffany shrugged.
"It could turn to real serious or even bone fracture if you didn't take care of it well." Taeyeon frowned upon the carefree thoughts Tiffany had about her injury.
"..I'm.. sorry.. I thought.. it's just a minor sprain.. and.. it'll be fine later I guess" Tiffany suddenly felt guilty seeing how worry Taeyeon got into with just a minor injury she had. "..T-thank you.." Tiffany softly said after a short silence between them.
... "It'll be fine now.. Are you tired? You can take a rest in my room first." Taeyeon suggested while she turn her head over to Yuri's room direction. "I don't think Yul will let your bestfriend out from her room so soon."
This remind Tiffany that her bestfriend is in that room too.
"Yeah.. I guess.." Tiffany breathe out. The whole unit was quiet, and there are some faint noises of Jessica high pitch screaming and echoed out from their room to the hallway. They both heard it. With Taeyeon standing next to where Tiffany is sitting, both suddenly felt awkward with those noises from Yuri's room.
"Erm.. Just don't put too much weight on your foot." Taeyeon tried to divert their attention.
"..Let's go to my room" Taeyeon suggested after another awkward silence.
"Ehh??"
"Ah no no! Don't get me wrong" Taeyeon shake her hand in front of her vigorously.
"I mean you should go have a rest in my room. I'll be at the dining area or.. just here" Taeyeon said while rubbing the back of her head embarrassed with the awkward atmosphere around them. She quickly turn and walk to the kitchen but got stop by Tiffany.
"Ah okay. But.. shouldn't you go take a shower first?" Tiffany asked.
"Huh?" Taeyeon give Tiffany a confused look. Tiffany pointed at her still damp clothes that she still wearing on. Since they reached her apartment, all her concern, care and attention was on Tiffany that she actually forgotten about her own condition.
"Oh yeah.. haha. I think I should clean up first" Taeyeon suddenly felt chilled once she realised that she still had her wet clothes on.
 
After a good hot shower, Taeyeon lead Tiffany in to her room.
"Just be as comfortable as if it's your own room. If you need anything, please just ask me kay?" Taeyeon warmly said.
"Your room is neat." Tiffany roam around the room slowly observing the surrounding. It's the first time she really have a good look of Taeyeon's room. A huge rabbit plushie that they won from the carnival caught her eyes, placed neatly on a couch next to a small window. She walk towards it and give it a small playful punch.
"It's too huge to sleep with me on my bed so I let it sit there" Taeyeon said. Tiffany then look over to Taeyeon's bed.
"You have a huge king sized bed" Tiffany stated with an eyebrow raised looking at Taeyeon.
"Y-yeah.. But still.. when I wake up the next morning, this rabbit gonna be on the floor" Taeyeon laughed.
"Alright I should let you rest. Call me if you need anything, I'll be just outside" Taeyeon smiled before she leave Tiffany alone in her room. Tiffany then drop her tired self on the bed, flat. Staring right up to the room's ceiling, she let out a sigh. Slowly she turn her head from left to her right, she look around Taeyeon's room again. 'Ahh.. so this is how her room look like. Clean and neat. Compared to Yuri's room, now I understand why Taeyeon had such a rules toward Yuri' she monologue to herself. While her eyes carefully observing around, she spotted a photo frame place nicely on the bed stand. She carefully took it and look at the picture. It was a picture of a younger Taeyeon on a stage with her guitar, seems like performing. She was a bit chubbier than the present Taeyeon, still look cool even when she's young till now.
"Taeyeon-ah.. can't you don't look so attractive? I'm falling deeper and deeper each days" Tiffany softly utter her thoughts while her thumb gently caress on the photo she's holding. Little did she know, her tiredness has taking its toll and she doze off still holding the photo now on her chest.
 
---
 
It's about evening time when Yuri and Jessica finally walked out from their room.
"Seobang-ah~ I'm dead hungry..." Jessica whined.
"Let's see what we have in our kitchen" Yuri said while she piggy-back Jessica and walked towards the kitchen.
"What? Why?" Jessica asked when Yuri suddenly stop walking.
"Tae on the couch.. sleeping?" Yuri look over to the couch in their living room and Jessica follow.
"What's wrong with that?"
"She never sleep there and now she did. This is rare." Yuri gently put Jessica down to stand on her own. "She won't feel comfortable." Yuri added while still looking at Taeyeon who's now tossing herself to find a comfort position.
"But.. why is she sleeping on the couch when she's uncomfortable there?" Jessica wonder.
After a quick look around the place, Yuri smirked. "Well, it's easy. Where's your bestfriend?"
"Ah Right!" Jessica snapped finally remember that she'd left Tiffany alone by herself once she got into the apartment. ". I forgot about her all these while. She must be upset with me" Jessica dropped her shoulder. How can she even forgotten her fragile little buddy when she had so much fun with Yuri earlier.
"Yeah.. I am very upset right now." Tiffany speak out while walking out from Taeyeon's room which caught Yuri's and Jessica's attention.
"What?" Tiffany asked sensing the stares from the two girls.
"D-did you sleep well?" Jessica asked, feeling worry and guilty that her bestfriend got upset yet happy at the same time seeing Tiffany walked out from Taeyeon's room. Seems like there are some progress that she's looking forward to.
"Did you both have fun the whole noon?" Tiffany questioned back, more like teasing them.
"Y-yah! I asked you first!" Jessica got embarrassed and push Tiffany by her shoulder.
"Did I sleep well? Yeah I did. But I bet you both did had a lots of fun as well" Tiffany ignored Jessica and more while she getting a glass of water.
"Good to hear that you slept well. But I don't think she is." Yuri bugged in while pointing to the living room direction, where Tiffany and Jessica followed suit. Taeyeon constantly tossing herself around on the couch. Jessica already know the reason why but for Tiffany who just came out from Taeyeon's room, she just look back at Yuri with a confused expression.
"She don't usually sleep there. It's uncomfortable for her." Yuri explained.
"She told me she'll be outside but I didn't know she gonna sleep there. How long has she been tossing around when I'm comfortably sleeping on her bed.." Tiffany softly said but is audible to the other two girls.
"Tiff. Do something.." Jessica patted on Tiffany shoulder encouraging the girl and Tiffany could only sigh not knowing what to do.
 
 

-Chapter 22 Ends-

Just another day at Taeyeon's place. Think two more chaps, something big is happening. B-) thank you for being patience with me >.<