two

Learn to love again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is the next chapter. 

hope you guys like it

turns out,  jimin had imprinted on a swordsman from a neighbouring kingdom, who had come there as protection for the crown prince of that kingdom. Jungkook,jimin's mate,  turned out to be an extremely quiet alpha, and was not at all arrogant or dominating. he only became restless when jimin was out of his sight too long, due to the new imprint. Both he and jimin had apoligised profusely to yoongi for growling at him and pushing him aside. The omega had brushed it off, teasing that he was in the way of true love, causing the couple to blush deeply. the queen, a warm and extremely beautiful omega, had immediately warmed up to the shy glances and nervous words of the alpha.She had squealed excitedly at the sight of the couple, cooing over jungkook and going on about how wonderful the royal wedding was going to be, to a blushing jungkook. the sight had been quite endearing. however, it took three days for the king to properly meet jungkook, as he was busy with royal duties, and as he put it 'damage control for the unprecedented activities', which was official way of saying to come to terms with and plan for the unplanned imprinting. The alpha had been very nervous, especially because he was coming from a lower family and completely unaware about the ways of the royal living, except for what he had noticed as the prince's guard. however, all the nerves had been for nothing, as the first words that the king uttered when he entered the room was, "thank god my son did not decide to imprint on some high end prince who wants nothing but my kingdom, and my son's body."causing jimin to chuckle in embarrasment. he eyed the young alpha up and down,jungkook fidgeting under his gaze, hand clasped tightly around his mate's, pulling the omega behind him as if hiding him. jimin smiled up at his father from behind jungkook, as if embarrased by his mate's behaviour. but the alpha could not help it. it was instinct, as the imprint was still pretty fresh and his alpha was threatened in the presence of an older, much more powerful alpha.the king noted it and supressed a smile. "he already protects you, i see. even from your own father" the king suddenly exclaimed, craning his neck to look beyond jungkook and see jimin, who was blushing profusely. jungkook, who was sporting the same red as his mate,immediately relaxed his hold and bowed before the king. "it is.. it is an honour to meet you, your highness." the king just stared at the alpha for a few seconds, enough to cause the alpha to squirm uncomfortably, before bursting out into laughter, and patting jungkook's shoulder in a friendly manner  "just call me father. " jungkook nodded,eyes wide, not expecting such a warm welcome. the king smiled, recognising the hesitance in the younger alpha. "i may be the king, and you may be a common swordsman, but when it comes to jimin, I am only a father, and you, his mate. I want my jimin to take over my kingdom. I dont care for his omega status, to me, he is as much capable as any other alpha, if not better. I do not need an alpha who will dictate him what to do. I need an alpha who will support him, and his decisions.Correct him if he is wrong, but never dominate over my son. so until you promise to always be by his side, and treat him as an equal, a partner, and not as a weak omega who should be told what to do, you will always have my blessing.However i want to remember one thing.You may have imprinted on my son and be his true mate, but if you are not good to him, i will know, and it will not end well" he said in a serious tone.the alpha straightened up and nodded. " I promise to support jimin as he leads the kingdom. i have no intention of running a country. i dont know how. i will offer whatever support i can and help him with whenever I can." he took jimin's hand, and looked at his mate lovingly. "I may be a common swordsman,and not know anything about how to run a kingdom. But i do know one thing and that is that I will never ever make you sad." and then turned towards the king, "and that is a promise." the king nodded with a smile. "and that was all i wanted to hear. welcome to the family, son." the king prepared to leave. however just before he met, he looked at the couple seriously. "ah! lastly. you guys are mates, i understand, but could you two please refrain from any intimate activities until after marriage, yeah? it is after all tradition" he said,to an extremely flustered and embarrassed couple and a laughing yoongi. 

the wedding had been a huge affair. the whole kingdom celebrated the mating of jimin and jungkook. the celebrations lasted for a week, and yoongi did not remember most of it. the wedding however had been beautiful. the ceremony took place in the evening, and the hall was decorated with lovely peonies, jimin's favourite flower. yoongi had been the best man,and had seen the pure happiness emanating from the alpha as he saw his mate walking the aisle, and decided that jungkook was the right choice for his baby brother.Jungkook had been the one to move into the palace,and the swordsman fit into the lifestyle quite easily, much to everyone's pleasant surprise. the couple were all over each other the first weeks into their marriage, and yoongi had often walked into their chambers to find the both of them dishevelled, swollen lips and panting breaths betraying the activities that had been taking place right before he had entered. the elder omega had been very embarrased for walking into their private time, but jimin was the crown prince, and after a initial two weeks leave, he was required for royal training, with his coronation in under two months. While jimin went away for the same, he requested that jungkook spend time with yoongi. at first yoongi felt hesitant, not being completely comfortable with strangers,as he was not someone who could keep conversations flowing. people usually got bored within half an hour of his company.he feared how the alpha would feel to be stuck with him all day. Surprisingly, despite his status, jungkook was a quiet person. they spent quite afternoons, going over books about various plants and their healing properties, or spend time strolling the gardens, in search of new flowers and herbs. jungkook would never disturb or interrrupt yoongi, when he was engrossed in work, yet asked the appropriate questions when he could, to keep the conversation going, and slowly yoongi warmed up to the bunny smile, and overall cute antics of the younger. the alpha was good company, genuinely interested in what yoongi was doing but not overly annoying.however yoongi realised that even for all his interest in medicine, the alpha was out of his element, staying inside the room all the time. he had been a palace guard after all, and they could not sit still all the time.moreover being away from jimin made the alpha feel uncomfortable in a strange and new pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter