Twenty Two

Learn to love again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi stood there, still in shock about the whole situation, when suddenly he heard a growl from inside.

Jungkook had found him standing there, staring at the two of them, and with his mate in a vulnerable position, Yoongi was an immediate threat.

The alpha growled at him, red irises staring at the omega, as he moved to stand protectively over Jimin, who was whimpering.

Realizing the situation, Yoongi was just about to leave the room when the scent of citrus wafted towards him.

Oh . Hoseok is awake.

The alpha walked towards him, clearly not awake, as he kept talking to Yoongi as of nothing was happening

"Yoongi hyung, are you making breakfast, I am hung.."

The alpha stopped mid-sentence as he stiffened, the scent of an omega in heat finally hitting him full force.

"What the hell? Why is there.." Before Hoseok could finish his sentence, however, a loud growl left the younger alpha's lips, and in one swift motion, Jungkook had Hoseok pinned to the wall, eyes glowing red and the alpha in him wanted to remove the biggest threat to his mate.

Another alpha.

"Oh my god, Jungkook please stop. , Hoseok." Yoongi panicked at the sight, not moving forward in the fear that his baby will be harmed.

Hoseok was trying to control his inner wolf as it fought to come out and fight Jungkook for dominance. His alpha now smelt the other omega in heat. But he was not affected by it in the slightest.

But Jungkook's alpha was not taking that chance.

Hoseok knew that Jungkook was not in control at the moment, his mate's heat clouding his judgment, and that with Jimin's heat nest in this room, the alpha will have no intention of moving.

But this was Hoseok's home, his territory. The couple's scent was taking over in the space, and the scent of Hoseok and Yoongi was fading. Hoseok was elder, and to be dominated in his territory by an outsider, a younger alpha, especially in front of his mate, was not something his alpha was taking all too well.

But Hoseok still tried, with his last shred of consciousness.

"Jungkook. Listen to me, Jungkook. Leave me kid.I'll not harm you or your mate. Let me go." Hoseok tried, gasping from the tight hold of the younger on his neck, narrowing his airways.

Yoongi was also trying to talk to Jungkook from where he stood, his omega panicking at the sight of Hoseok being choked by the younger.

But Jungkook was not budging. His alpha knew that this was the elder alpha's territory. But his mate's nest was here, and they couldn't move. He needed to fight the other alpha to claim the territory and make sure his mate was safe from him.

Another loud growl emanated from the younger as he tightened his hold on the guard, choking him further.

At this point, Yoongi saw Hoseok's control slipping, red bleeding into his eyes.

Fortunately, Jimin cried out at that exact moment, Jungkook quickly looking at his mate in concern, and Hoseok used Jungkook's momentary distraction to his advantage, skillfully flipping their positions and gaining the upper hand, having the younger pinned uncomfortably beneath him, a low growl of his own adding to the other's.

Yoongi saw with growing apprehension as Hoseok's hold tightened.

. Hoseok was going for the kill.

Yoongi intervened.

"Hoseok, No ! Stop!" Hoseok froze, red eyes lifting to look at Yoongi, confused, eyes flickering to brown for a moment.

Yoongi was happy the alpha listened, Hoseok trying to resurface from within. 

But at that moment Jungkook reached out for a vase on the table near him and swung it hard. 

Yoongi flinched as a cracking sound resonated through the room, and Hoseok fell with a loud crash, falling off of the younger alpha.

"Hos...Hoseok.." Yoongi spoke, barely a whisper, eyes filled with tears, gasping as Jungkook lifted his hand, claws out as he tried to finish the job.

No..No!!!

Hoseok knew he lost.

He closed his eyes, waiting for the claws.

But it never came.

He quickly opened his eyes to find Jungkook hunched over, claws on the floor next to his face.

He missed by a very small distance. This spurred his alpha on, and he made quick work of bringing Jungkook to the ground, helplessly pinned beneath him, growling and snapping in vain.

He would finish this bastard.

Gearing up, eyes red and furious, Hoseok raised his claws and was about to strike when he heard a small yelp of pain.

The alpha found Yoongi on the floor, clutching his forearm as droplets of blood fell to the floor.

Jimin stood next to his brother, claws out and stained with blood. The omega was out, eyes blue and filled with tears. Jimin let out a low snarl at Yoongi and immediately collapsed, whining as the heat seared through him as soon as he was done protecting Jungkook.

Jungkook was immediately onto his mate, and Hoseok had the perfect opportunity to strike.

But the sight has jolted Hoseok to the surface.

Yoongi was on the floor.

Hurt. Bleeding.

The alpha in him conceded, priorities shifting.

Hoseok gathered his mate in his arms and ran outside.

It all happened in a moment.

One moment he saw Jungkook raising his hands, and Yoongi acted on impulse, he clutched onto the alpha pants and pulled him away from his husband, Jungkook missing Hoseok by an inch.

What he had not counted on, was for Jimin to attack him.

Yoongi spotted his brother at the nick of time, and instinctively curled up, hands immediately coming up to block both his abdomen and his face, the omega in heat snarling as he attacked.

Claws grazed his skin, as Yoongi yelped out in pain, immediately feeling the blood on his hands.

But before he could comprehend what was happening, he was suddenly lifted off the ground. Yoongi screwed his eyes shut, bracing himself for a fall that never happened. Instead, found himself being jostled about as he felt the person carrying him... running?

Yoongi opened his eyes to find himself being carried by Hoseok. 

Hoseok. He was okay. He was fine.

Yoongi sighed in relief, and let the citrus of his husband wash over him. He was feeling vulnerable, and his omega was dying to come out. Exhausted and a bit shaken from the events, Yoongi let his omega take over, as he fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter