Eleven

Learn to love again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi woke up feeling disoriented.

He remembered the events of the previous day, and bile rose up in his throat.

His mother in law's words still burned through his head.

It can't be true, can it?

What if it is?

The bile rose up again, and yoongi swallowed it down, and pushed the thoughts of yesterday far away from his mind.

It must have been a mistake.

Fear started creeping up his spine once again, but the omega shook it off, determined to not think about it.Not today, not now. He will deal with it later.

he crawled out of the bed, taking a moment to straighten the sheets, before heading in to wash up. he looked at himself in the mirror and gasped. 

Dried tear tracks on his cheeks. swollen eyes, and even more swollen cheeks, with a red, running nose.

He looked like a wreck.

But yesterday, he felt like one. 

his thoughts suddenly went to the day he found jimin crying because he could not decide on a dress to wear to meet his alpha.

To meet hoseok.

The omega had looked so pretty even crying. And look at him, he looked like a train hit his face. 

No wonder Hoseok liked jimin. Pretty omega Jimin.

A surge of jealousy flared up in his heart, and he was shocked at how intense it felt.This was the first time yoongi felt jealous of jimin. Not when he was treated better at school, not when he got the slightly better room, not when he was made the successor and not when he was courted by so many while no one even considered yoongi.

Yoongi was jealous of his baby brother because of hoseok.

He was pathetic.

 

Yoongi finally finished washing up and trudged out of the room, still feeling very tired and disoriented. He briefly considered staying back home and not going to work, but then realised that Jin would fuss over him and most probably tell Jimin and that will be more tiring.

Moreover, working will distract yoongi from his thoughts. He looked out at the window, and realised he had woken up later than usual.

That never happens, maybe I was really tired.

pull yourself together yoongi, you have a long day ahead of you.

squaring his shoulders and determined to make the most of this day, yoongi opened the door, only to almost scream out in terror on finding a lump on the floor.

A lump which was hoseok.

Yoongi blinked at the unmoving form. Hoseok was crouched into himself, and slightly shivering from the cold, nose tinged a light pink, sleeping soundly even in the uncomfortable position on the floor.Yoongi remembered what had happened the day before.... he remembered screaming at hoseok, and him tumbling toward the door, a shocked expression on his face.

But why was he here now?

Did he sleep here all night?

As if on cue, Hoseok moved, waking up. he opened his eyes, and almost screamed when he saw yoongi standing there looking at him."Jeez! You scared the hell out of me!"

yoongi however just stood there, stoic. hoseok gulped nervously.

Why is he looking at me like that? 

The alpha opened his mouth to speak, but yoongi beat him to it."why are you here? were you here all night?"

Hoseok suddenly felt sheepish. why was he here? To be honest he did not know. He just felt like he should stay there, and not leave.

"I was here all night. Look i did not mean to eavesdrop or anything. It's just, you were crying, and I was worried, and i did not feel like leaving you here alone. I...." yoongi scoffed and hoseok shut up, looking up at him.

"You were worried? You were worried because I was crying? That is the funniest thing I have heard all day. Oh wait, no. My entire life."

hoseok just stared as yoongi laughed humourlessly. A feeling of dread creeping up on him." yoongi, I" The omega held up his hand, silencing the other once again. "Don't. Just please don't. One more lie, and I really think I might throw up."

Lies?

"Yoongi, look. I was not lying to you. I was really worried, you were so upset. you were never that upset before..I."

"you are wrong."

hoseok blinked up at the omega who was looking at him with an unreadable expression.

"what?"

"you are wrong. the right thing to say was that you have never seen my that upset before. Because, sure as hell, i have been that upset, even worse actually."

hoseok just stared dumbfounded at the omega's words. the omega was just motivated by the alpha's silence.

"You want me to tell you when? Well, i might as well, now that we are at it. I think it started during our wedding night, when you preffered to sleep on the couch rather than with me. Oh, and the next morning, when you just went off to work, leaving nothing but a breakfast behind, leaving me alone in a new place for an entire day, just after our marriage." the omega's voice broke at the end, and hoseok found his heart breaking along with it. 

But he kept quiet. Because for the first time ever, the omega was actually opening up to him, actually telling him how he felt.

Actually telling him to the face, how much he had hurt his own husband.

" And all those nights, when I stayed up late for you, wanting to talk to you and spend some time with you, only for you to directly head to bed, without even so much as a smile my way. All those nights I went to bed crying, and you did not even bother to find out. All that mattered to you was your work, your king, your guard uniform."

Yoongi was crying at this point, and hoseok felt tears of his own wetting his cheeks. This was the first time they were addressing what was happening, and hoseok was devastated when he heard from Yoongi himself.

When he heard his side of the ed up tale.

"And then.... and then...... you came home drunk.... drunk.. and... you..." the omega broke off, and the alpha understood what he was talking about. yoongi lifted his head to look at hoseok with tear filled eyes, an expression that shattered hoseok's soul into a thousand pieces.

"I thought, I thought ... I thought you had finally accepted me... that finally... ev..everythign will be alright... but then... you called it a mistake... called us a mistake. YO=ou called me, you own husband, and your time spent with him, a ing mistake."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter