three

Learn to love again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for taking too long.

this is the next chapter.

forgive me for any typos.

my alpha 

"very nice to meet you yoongi-shi. My name is jung hoseok."

the alpha, hoseok, bowed formally to yoongi, not a hint of recognition on his face. yoongi bowed back, muttering a "nice to meet you too." and tried to ignore the slight dissapointment at not being recognised. he helped you once. that doesn't mean he has to remember your face. he tried to justify, the thought not helping his feeling in any way.

after the introductions to hoseok's parents, the king suddenly pulled out a bottle of wine. "our children are getting engaged! lets stop with these 'your majesties' and formalities, and just celebrate. come on, jung, let's leave the new couple to talk.... hmm? come on jimin, jungkook lets all have a drink." he said before pulling everyone inside, winking at yoongi before he left, causing the omega to turn red in embarrassment. the snickering face of his brother was not helping too. the queen, however gave him a reassuring smile before all of them were gone, leaving him alone with the kind stranger. the omega suddenly felt extremely shy to gaze up, but finally did when the silence was too long, to catch hosoek staring off in the direction of where their families went. was he uncomfortable? this thought made the omega suddenly sad, and he tried to make conversation in an effort to ease the discomfort.

"um... hoseok shi?" the alpha turned to look at him. there was an unreadable expression on his face, one that made him uncomfortable. but he still persisted. "you are one of the palace guards here?" he asked, averting his gaze when hoseok's eyes bore into his own. "yeah. how did you know?" he asked, in an even tone. "uncle told me." the omega lied, suddenly not wanting to remind the other of the vulnerable state he had been found in."oh" was all the guard replied, before silence engulfed the two of them again. yoongi was confused. what is wrong? why is he so quiet? he seemed so nice that day. is he nervous? does he not want to get married? is he dissapointed with me? 

his train of thoughts were interrupted when he was asked a question by the alpha. "the crown prince and the alpha, are they close?" it took omega a moment to process the sudden change in conversation. well, at least he was talking, and that made yoongi happy enough to disregard the weird nature of the question. "jimin and jungkook? yeah, they are. they are soulmates after all., they are bound to be attracted to each other." the omega replied. hoseok shook his head. "what I meant was, is jimin-shi happy with his soulmate? are they genuinely happy together?" yoongi was extremely perplexed by the question. why would he want to know that? nevertheless, he answered him. "yes, jiminie is completely happy with jungkook. I have never seen my brother happier in his entire life."he said, with a smile. it was true. jimin was clearly the happiest he had ever seen. On hearing this answer, the alpha let out a long sigh. "must be nice, to have an imprint, doesn't it?" he asked, and that is when yoongi understood. we lose that chance of finding a mate if we get married. Yoongi knew that his lifestyle made it extremely difficult for him to seek out a mate. but, hoseok on the other hand, was making a huge sacrifice by agreeing to this mariage.of givig up the chance to find his soulmate. A sudden fear crept up the omega's spine. was he forced into this?  this fear gave him enough confidence to blurt out the next question . "hoseok-shii. are you ok with this arrangement? i know it was sudden and that you might want to maybe find someone on your own, or maybe already have someone in mind? i dont want you to feel obliged to agree to my uncle, i will talk to him, if you do not want this..... I" a hand on his shoulder stopped his speech. "yoongi, calm down. Do not worry. I agreed to this with my own will. No one forced me to." with these words the alpha gave him the first genuine smile of the day, and on seeing the reddening omega's face, the alpha smiled wider and ruffled his hair, sending yoogi's heart into overdrive. "now that we made that clear, let's head inside yeah? its getting cold out here, and i want to celebrate too.It is our engagement after all" the omega nodded with a shy smile, before turning and heading inside, completely missing the slight drop of hoseok's smile, as he started following him.

this has to work. it will work out.

To say Taehyung was upset would be an understatement. the beta was furious, and refused to talk to yoongi for three days, always sat down pouting in a corner. facing away from the omega whenever he visited.  It was the fourth day, that yoongi finally got him to break. the beta sat in the same position in the corner, facing away from yoongi. "are you ever going to stop ignoring me?" he asked, sitting a small distance away from taehyung. silence. "I really miss my taehyungie. why wouldn't he talk to me?" the omega tried again. the beta's scent spiked on hearing his nickname, but he remained in the same position. yoongi smiled to himself. it was working. he sighed dramatically, managing to fake immense pain in his voice when he spoke next. "I am getting married, and i don't even have my best friend to stand next to me during the ceremony. it's okay, i understand. Bye taehyungie , hyung will not disturb you again. I thought I have to leave only the castle when I get married, apparently I will also have to leave my best friend behind. I dont know what i would without him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter