one

Learn to love again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is the first chapter guys, hope you like it!

It was a pleasant morning, yoongi gathered, as he made his way through the castle grounds. it will be a good day, he thought to himself, as he hummed a song to himself and walked as fast as he could while still being able to enjoy the weather.He was currently on his way to the healer's quarters which was at the end of the castle grounds, and unfortunately on the complete opposite side to the palace gardens, from where Yoongi was currently returning. it had been quite a difficult night for him, but his hard work paid off, and he was currently clutching the reward close to his heart. while on his walk, he suddenly heard a commotion from his right, and he turned to look at what seemed like a practice match between the palace guards. Both the men seemed well balanced, and were swinging their swords with ease, while a small crowd around them cheered them on. they were all alphas, except for a few betas. the omega in yoongi instinctively inched away from them. but Yoongi was too curious about the duel, and craned his neck in the direction of the match and failed to notice the two steps on the path, and tripped, falling forward. The omega groaned in pain, and slowly tried to sit up.a stinging pain rose up from his knee. yoongi hissed, trying to stretch his knee in an attempt to ease the pain.  there was a large bruise on his knee, and had already started bleeding, and had scratched both his hands on the rough path while trying to cushion his fall. he continued to look at his bleeding hands.  his empty, bleeding hands, and a sense of dread filled him. where was it? oh no!  He immediately starting scrambling around, eyes desperately searching for the lost item, wounds long forgotten. as he looked around everywhere with no sign of the object anywhere, he started to become desperate. no yoongi, you did not spend the whole night scouting the entire garden to lose it now. you stupid, stupid omega. how could you be so careless? he chided himself while he continued to scan the surrounding area for a speck of white. after a few minutes of searching in vain, the omega huffed out in annoyance and sat back on the very steps he tripped from. he punched the ground, groaning, as tears of annoyance sprung to his eyes. he never felt more stupid in his life. it was as he was crouched on the steps, head in his hands, that a voice interrupted his train of self depreciating thoughts.

"um, excuse me? are you ok?" 

the caller had a deep voice, but what struck yoongi the most was the scent. the strong scent of citrus, ading all around him. alpha.  he slowly turned around to face one of the palace guards, looking at him with concern on his face. he was fairly tall, easily exceeding yoongi's small frame, with a lean but muscular frame. his tanned skin was glistening with sweat, probably from the practice session going on. And as the omega slowly built up the courage to look the alpha in the face, the slight frown etched on it, immediately dissolved to accomodate a smile. the smile was blinding and it lit up his face. if yoongi did not know any better, he would say that that smile radiated off into the surrounding, lighting everything in its way. He realised that he had been staring when the smile dropped a bit, eyebrows rising in slight confusion. the omega quickly cleared his throat, suddenly embarrased at being caught in one of his weaker moments. "i am fine.thank you" he managed to croak out. "then why are you sitting here of all places?" the alpha questioned and the omega sighed, remembering the reason of his predicament. "ah! that. its just I lost something on the way, and am unable to find it, that's all." 

"is it a white flower?" the alpha asked and the omega blinked up at him in amazement."wha... how?" he stuttered, while the alpha laughed out loud..the sound  was clear as crystal. "it's just that, i happened to find one on the way, and i guessed." the other said, while lifting his palm to reveal the small flower in his hand, safe and sound. yoongi nearly sobbed in relief at the sight of the flower, unharmed. he gingerly picked it up from the alpha's palm and cradled it close to his chest. "oh thank god! i spent all night searching for it. Thank you, thank you." the omega would have continued ranting, if the clear noise of laughter had not interrupted him.Yoongi decided that he liked the other's laughter."you don't have to thank me, omega." he said, and ruffled yoongi's hair, who was now staring at the ground, cheeks burning in embarrassment, as the suddenly the hand on his head left, only to pick up his own, as the alpha frowned down at the blood. "you are hurt!" he stated, worried. "yeah. its ok, though. i am headed to the healer's, i will patch it up there i guess." the alpha seemed unconvinced and opened his mouth to say something, but at that moment, there was a holler, and the alpha sighed. "i guess its time to leave. take care of yourself, omega.get your wounds patched up. and don't lose that flower. it seems pretty important" he said with a smile as he turned and walked towards the other guards, leaving a flustered omega with a racing heart.

there was a wide smile on yoongi's face as he made his way to the jin's. the familiar scent of rosewood enveloped all round him, giving him a sense of security. but then another scent invaded his nostrils, and soon he was ambushed by a tall man, soaking him in the scent of pines. "hyung! you are here! i missed you so much." "brat, you saw me yesterday" he answered the beta, who still had a firm grip around him, and was refusing to let go. "one day feels like an eternity without you hyung" yoongi squirmed away before the other could place kisses on his cheeks. he loved taehyung, he really did, but he was extremely touchy. yoongi could bear with the cuddles, but he drew the line at kissing. "stop getting your scent all over yoongi taehyung.he blocks his scent, you do not have to cover it with your own." taehyung frowns at that. "i know. but I caught a scent of some alpha on him, and did not like it." yoongi blushed at that. he must still have the palace guard's scent on him. thankfully neither of his friends questioned him about it, because they had noticed that the omega was slightly limping. "yoongi! you are hurt! what happened?" jin worried, pulling the omega into a nearby chair. "your knee! its bleeding." the he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter