☆Chapter Five☆

FOREVER

 

 

 

 

Auditorium

Sunday 10:15am

Ding Zeren p.o.v

 

"Room A32 Zhang Yankai , Zhou Yanchen and Wang Linkai"

My ears perked up as I heard the familiar name and saw that familiar cute face.

I couldn't believe it. Though I haven't seen him for years I still recognised his bright white teethed smile. I'm shocked! He's alive! Where has he been all these years!? Why didn't he come to find me or told me he was alive!?

"ZEREN!" Xinchun shouts interrupting my thoughts.

"What?"

"Hurry up we're in Room A33"

"Oh coming!" I quickly catch up to him.

 

End of p.o.v

 

 

The Yuehua boys reached the 3rd floor . They walked past students( who were still finding their rooms)and stopped when they found door "A33" and "A34" their rooms were oppostie to each other they gave each other a last goodbye. Wenjun, Xingchun, Zeren and Quanzhe unlock Room A33 while Zhengting, Chengcheng and Justin enter room A34.

Zhengting enters the room he immediately spots a short boy with brownish blonde hair, thin glasses, plump lip and soft cheeks that he couldn't resist but to squish them.

"Nope, Zhengting, don't" Chengcheng yells panicking as soon as he saw the stars twinkling in Zhengting's eyes.But it was too late Zhengting's hands were already rubbing the poor boy's cheeks.

"Ahhhh! didi第第 don't worry Justin gege哥哥 will save you!"Justin screams as he jumps on Zhengting.

Though Zhengting was the warm mother of the group ,but he is surprisingly strong. Justin and Chengcheng were having a hard time removing Zhengting's hands from the little boy's cheeks. They finally pulled Zhengting far away from the boy.

All four of them are breathing heavily. Chengcheng starts "Zh-Zhengting..." he pauses to catch his breath " You need to get rid of this bad habit"

"What bad habit?" Zhengting asks trying to sound innocent.

"Squishing a random boy's cute cheeks!" Chengcheng makes chopping gestures with his hands as he says each word.

Zhengting: "It's not that bad"

Justin gives him the I-am-done-with-you look "The first time you met Quanzhe it took us the whole day to seperate you from him! He had a trauma for 2 days!".

Zhengting tries to make an excuse
" But it relieves my stress".The boy then speaks up shylyvl "Um...excuse me, are you my new roommates?"

Chengcheng turns to look at the boy remembering his existence "Oh sorry for not introducing ourselves I'm Fan Chengcheng, the blond kid is Justin Huang and the pinching cheeks one is Zhu Zhengting"

"I'm Qian Zhenghao ... Fan Chengcheng?... you're Ms Fan bingbing's brother?"

 "Yeah how'd you know?" Chengcheng asks surprised.

"I've been here for a year, and she mentions you quite a lot"Zhenghao answers.

Chengcheng was more surprised "Really?" Zhenghao nods. "Sorry for squishing your cheeks Zhenghao but you're too cute I just can't control myself" Zhengting holds his fists and wiggles.  "It relieves your stress right? I don' mind it" Zhenghao replies.  "Aww your so sweet" Zhengting coos.

"How old are you?" Justin asks.

Zhenghao: "Sixteen"

Chengcheng & Justin:" Woah~ we're the same age!"

Zhengting: "Woah I feel so old"

*stomach growls*

"I'm hungry" Chengcheng states out.

Zhengting: "We've got like 20 mins till the cafeteria food is ready let's unpack first "

Justin and Chengcheng both swing their bags on the top bunks "I dibs top bunk" Justin says "Me too" chengcheng adds. "Are you fine with it Zhenghao?" Justin asks "Yeah I'm short so it's easier for me to sleep at the bottom bunk".  "Aww don't worry Zhenghao you're still young, you can still grow taller" assured Justin.

"Hey have you guys thought about my opinions?" Zhengting asks.

"Oh 'mum' we know you're a bottom just accept your place" Chengcheng stated earning several punches from Zhengting. Not wanting to get hit again Chengcheng tries to escape "Ahhh my back! Justin take me to the nurse!" Justin nods and co-operates, he holds Chengcheng's back rushing to the door. Not falling for the act Zhengting commands them to come back "Zhengting ge see you at the dining room bye!" they quickly say and sprint off.

Zhengting feels the anger inside him boil, he mentally tells himself to calm down or else he'll scare Zhenghao.

As if God has gave him the chance to let it all out, Zhenghao opens the door also going to eat lunch. When Zhenghao left the room Zhengting finally exploded "Aaaahhh!  Why dO i HavE to share a RoOm wiTh thoSe tw0?! WilL I be stucK wiTh them for The rest of my LifE?!! ahhhhrrgg tho I love them- no I hate the-"

*knock knock*

He stops ranting to open the door. His angry face was immediately replaced with a smile when he saw Xinchun standing in front of him.

"Ge are you coming to eat?"

"Yeah after I unpack my things you go ahead first , Fan Chengcheng and Huang Minghao should be there too"

"Are you mad at them?"

"Huh? What Nooo"

"You called them by their full names and I heard you screaming"

"..."

"Can I revenge them for you?"

"... no that is not how I raised you, don't use 'can I revenge' use 'I will revenge' "

"hehe gotcha"

The door shuts as Xinchun leaves to the caferteria.

Zhengting grabs his clothes and stacks them neatly in the closet. He picks out a white t-shirt, black jeans and a denim jacket to change into. As soon as he was finished unpacking he leaves the room and checks his phone for the time '12:33' . He marched down the hallway towards the staircase just then he sees a girl with shoulder length hair walk in. He got confused why was a girl here she didn't  look like a teacher.

Zhengting was curious he walks in a slower pace and sneaks glances at her.
The girl was  wearing a red hoodie , black sweat pants with white strips on the side, and white sneakers. She greeted Zhengting with a small smile and walked past him to the rooms at the end and knocks on Room A32. The door opens "Zhou Yanchen!" The girl- wait no boy exclaimed in a deep voice "Zhou Rui ge哥!"  . "What? 'She' was just a boy with long hair and pretty make up" Zhengting thought.

*time skip*

Zhengting has reached the bottom level and was just left the building when he spots a familiar boy with glasses. It was Qian Zhenghao, he was surrounded by four tall boys. Zhengting couldn't see their faces from afar he could only describe their hair and clothes. One had black hair tied into a man bun he wore a black leather jacket and black ripped jeans.The honey brown fluffy haired wore a red velvet jacket and sweat pants in his arm he was holding a football. Next to the man bun guy was a taller kid he wore a completely white outfit with a red and white plaid coat draped over his shoulders. Adjacent to him a male with chocolate brown hair, wearing sunglasses and a sleeveless black shirt. Behind them in a distance was another small boy in a yellow hoodie and blue headband his head was kept low.

Zhengting sneaks and hides behind a pillar . He carefully peeks from behind and tries to eavesdrop to their conversation.

The first one to speak was the man bun guy he had a strong chin and jawline. "Hey ... I'm really annoyed at you right now! The first time you tripped over my friend because you were so short he couldn't see you, second my shirt that you stained is expensive, third you keep bumping into us. This morning Xukun almost spilled his cereal now you and your friend" he points to the smaller boy behind him "had to hit him again with the ball. How come whenever we meet bad things happen huh?"

The honey brown haired steps closer to Zhenghao ,he pats his shoulders and with the ball in his other hand he pushed it into Zhenghao's stomach. Zhenghao crouches down, his hands holding his stomach he bit his lips not letting the painful cry escape. The brown head lowers his head to meet Zhenghao's face "It's painful right? Next time you hit me with this ball, I'll hit you twice as hard as this one" he warns and then smirks. Zhengting got really mad he felt the urge to walk up to them and just punch their faces but he chooses to observe them a bit longer.

The tall white clothed guy speaks up "Guys I'm hungry can we go now?". The male with sunglasses takes the ball off Xukun and hooks his arm around his shoulders "Lets go! Lets go!" The four of them finally leave.

"H-haohao are you okay?" The smaller yellow boy finally speaks, his voice quavering. Zhenghao smiles painfully, this caused Zhengting's heart to shatter. "I'm fine are you okay? They didn't hurt you right?" The boy shakes his head "I'm scared ". Zhenghao wraps his arms around him giving a reassuring hug. Zhengting decides to leave the two alone, he will talk to Zhenghao later.

"🎶Jeonbu da sorichyeora E-O E-O E-O E-O E-O
Nal jabagal ttaekkaji E-🎶"

Zhengting checks the caller ID it was Huang Xinchun "Hello?".

"Ge哥 where are you? "

"Oh I'm outside the dorm"

Xinchun  "Heehh?! you just got out the dorm? come on Wenjun, Zeren and Quanzhe all of them left already. Hurry up!~"

" I'm coming~ wait there ok? bye see you "

He hangs up and jogs to the cafeteria.

Cafeteria

Zhengting p.o.v

 

"Zhengting ge overhere! "

I spot Xinchun sitting next to Lu Dinghao and Li Xikan his childhood friends who I've met before , I also see three new faces.

"You don't mind if we eat with them?" Xinchun asks.

"I don't mind I need better friends anyways" I answered.

Xinchun puts his hand on his chest and leans back"Wow I'm offended".
I just chuckled and pinch his cheeks.

Lu Dinghao stands up "Then let me introduce us! You already know me and Xikan." He points to the boy with tanned skin "This is Lin Chaoze he's also the president of our school's news article  club , this is You Zhangjing he's from Malaysia also a member of the news club,  aaaand this tall dude is Lin Yanju-"

The tall dude interrupts "Hi nice to meet you I'm Lin Yanjun you haven't eaten anything right?" He slides his plate towards Zhengting "Here take it ,don't want you starving " he winks.

A bit freaked out I look at Dinghao he sighs "He likes to flirt a lot and tells dad jokes ignore him"

Zhangjing gives Yanjun a kick "Don't scare him like that!".

Chaoze: "You're new here right"

Me: "Yes"

Chaoze: "If you have any question you can ask me I've been here for 2 years plus I'm the news club president so I can get pretty much a lot of information ".

"Do you know everyone in this school"I asked

Chaoze thinks for a moment "Hmm I do know a lot of people , do you want to get info out of someone?"

"Hmmm" I rewind back to the only name I heard from the man bun guy.
"Xu... Xu.."

Yanjun fills in"Cai Xukun? "

"Cai Xukun?" I repeated

"The blond one over there" he points to a table I immediately recongise the four boys sitting there.

Me: "Ah Yes! him"

Yanjun claps"Aha! I guessed it right! We just met but already have great chemistry! " Zhangjing facepalms "Oh my gosh Stop".

I ignore Yanjun and continued requesting Chaoze a question "Can you tell me about them?"

"Uh Sure" Chaoze starts to explain " Cai Xukun is the honey brown haired boy, he's been here for 2 years and is very very very popular like even schools from Korea and America know him since he's studied there before."

"The dude next to him in the man bun is Wang Ziyi he's a b-boy champion and does boxing he's been here for 2 years he's a delinquent I've seen him trade drugs or something"

"Sitting opppsite of him is Dong Yanlei his parents own a 5 star restaurant and if look at his outfit you can tell he's rich. He's always following Qinfen. "

Yanjun also joins the explanation "Talking about Qin Fen that's the boy with  ̶m̶e̶m̶e̶  Gucci sunglasses, next to him the dude with dark violet hair is Han Mubo his boyfriend, aren't they cute together!  they've been dating for 3 years!" Yanjun shows me three fingers.

"Hhmm actually I want to know .... " I start. Chaoze raises one eyebrow "Know what?" I told him what I saw before coming here.

"Ahh that's normal Ziyi is the leader of BBT gang, he has a bad temper he bullies a lot of students. Cai Xukun is his best friend he only attacks who did him wrong or who he hates. Qin Fen and Mubo are in the OACA gang , because Qin Fen and Ziyi are roommates they some how joined forces or something like that. Yanlei doesn't do anything just teases students a lot .They can be violent if you anger them, if lucky enough they'll just throw insults and leave."

"T-they sound scary" Xinchun stammered.

Yanjun nods "But Qin fen has gotten a lot kinder now because of Han Mubo *sighs dreamly* the power of love~" Dinghao couldn't handle it and chokes on his drink Xikan pats his back.

Yanjun writes something on his notebook and ripped it off passing it to me "Here's my number call me if you have more questions" he winks "Eeeewwww" Dinghao says revoltingly his face scrunched.

Zhangjing sighs "I need better friends"

I agree with him

"I feel you, we should chat often" that was how we ended up exchanging our numbers. Chaoze turns to Yanjun and shows off the number written on his book "I got his number without even trying" Yanjun just rolls his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

°I regain strength from your smile°

____________________________________

 

 

 

Dorm/Building Outline

A= Student Dorms/living area


A= Student Dorms/living area

B= class/practice rooms, Teacher/staff dorms, staff room + offices, nurse room, reception etc

C= Class/practice rooms, Auditorium

D= Student Dorms.

E= library, cafeteria, indoor gym, indoor pool,

Behind D is the field.

Dorm A (side view structure)

•the lounge is a living area and place for students to hang out

•the lounge is a living area and place for students to hang out. The lounges also includes a kitchen,toilets and washing machines.
•The 'practice room' has 6 practice rooms.

Bird's eye view structure of the dorms look like this:
(Even numbers on one side, odd numbers on the otherside)

Bird's eye view structure of the dorms look like this:(Even numbers on one side, odd numbers on the otherside)

*like in the show each dorm has 2 bunk beds(4 beds), a toilet , shower room, and a wardrobe.

Some dorm arrangement (for main characters)

Some dorm arrangement (for main characters)