☆Chapter Eight☆

FOREVER

 

 

Cafeteria. 8:50am

Chengcheng p.o.v

The seven of us sat at our table .On our table we had toast,sandwiches, fruit loops, milk, juice and strawberries. Our group was used to sharing food so it wasn't surprising when Wenjun and Xinchun were taking turns biting a piece of toast when there was like 10 more pieces of bread in front of them , Zhengting was feeding Quanzhe non-stop saying he "needs to grow". Justin and I were sharing a huge glass of Juice while Zeren had a 600ml bottle of milk to himself because he thinks he can still grow taller. Other people may take the wrong idea or impression but it doesn't matter ,the table couldn't fit all seven of our servings since the bigger tables have been taken already.

I chewed on my toast with a bored face, listening to Justin and Zeren's conversation about going for swim in the pool this afternoon . I prop my head on my hand elbow on the table eyes staring at Justin, his soft pink tinted lips that move whenever he talks to me "Chengcheng Chengcheng!" "hm?" "What time is your last class?"Justin asks and leans closer waiting for my answer "uhhh" I thought for a moment "I think I have English language last and I'm joining the basketball team they're picking members this afternoon at 3o'clock" ."Can you come swimming with us then?" He's smiling knowing I would say "Yes".

Later on three guys were walking towards our table . It was Cai Xukun,  Dong Yanlei and Wang Ziyi . (Zhengting has explained to me why he wanted me and Justin to stay away from them I still don't get why they were dangerous)

Cai Xukun was holding a cup of water  and Yanlei was holding a towel, why?? I looked at him confused. "Hey Justin and Chengcheng !" Xukun greets with a small smile. I put my hand up and give him a "Hi" Justin replies "Yo Xukun!". At the mention of thr name I see Zhengting tense and lowers his head carefully eating his cereal. Xukun scans my friends until his gaze lands on Zhengting. "Zhu Zheng ting?" Ziyi asks from behind me pronouncing each syllable. Zhengting lifts his head "Yes?".

Suddenly but slowly as if I was watching a video on slow motion Cai Xukun tilts the glass he was holding above Zhengting's head,  water pouring onto his hair and splattering and dripping down his forehead, to his cheek and down his chin. Zhengting 's

This caused some attention on us. "Zh-zhengting " Xinchun stutters out "Ge! Are you okay? Xukun what are you doing!?" Justin shouts confused. Zhengting kept still and frozen his facial expression not changing.
My blood boiled "Hey!" I stood up pointing at Xukun but got pushed back down on my seat by Ziyi.

Cai Xukun hold his hand out and Yanlei gives the white towel he was holding to Xukun.  Xukun wipes his hands on the towel, he then bends his knees to reach the same eye level as Zhengting, his left hand reaches out to support Zhengting's chin and
with the towel in his right hand he pats Zhengting's wet face drying. Zhengting still showed no expression but his eyes were dark burning holes into Xukun.

"Dude what do you think you're doing!" Zeren angrily yelled.
"I'm justing watering a rose that once pricked me " Xukun explained ,his eyes not leaving Zhengting's face his lips pull up into a smirk but it doesn't last for even 5 seconds when Zhengting suddenly bites his hand.

Now it was their turn to panic . "Aaahhh" Xukun cries he drops the towel to grab Zhengting's hair "Let go!" He yells finally pulling his hand back. Ziyi rushes to grab the front of Zhengting's white shirt, he raised his fist Zhengting shuts his eyes tightly.

You Zhangjing and Lu Dinghao comes right in time with a camera "Hurry! Hurry! Cai Xukun gets bitten is big news!" Zhangjing purposely shouts for Xukun to hear, kind of threatening that it will ruin his image if this was filmed.

Xukun gives Zhengting a last glare before taking Ziyi and Yanlei back to their table. "Thanks Zhangjing and Dinghao" Xinchun says "hehe it's ok we're friends anyway" Dinghao responds. "Zhengting are you ok? " Quanzhe asks as he pats his head worried that Xukun pulled too hard.
"Yeah ,he only poured water on me but I bit him which one do you think would've hurt more?" We all chuckled at how he still kept a positive attitude. "Sorry to get you guys involved in it" their was a hint of guilt in his voice. I try to reassure him "Ay who cares, friends are meant to face problems together and support each other!".  "Yeah" "that's right" "I'll fight with you". Zhengting lips quiver "I'm so touched" his eye get glossy. "Awww don't cry" Zhangjing pats his back. "No no no I'm not crying ,I swear that guy (xukun) was holding onions before" he murmured .

●○●●●○●

 

 

Rap Class
9:30am

No p.o.v

If glares could shoot lasers then Cai Xukun would have had holes burning in his body, for Justin and Chengcheng were staring at him ever since he walked in with Ziyi. Xukun can feel their eyes on him but ignored it when Jackson skips in.

"Ayoo morning class! It's your wild & y rap teacher Jackson Wang!" He introduces and then bows ,the students cheered in response.

"Since this is rap class why don't we all introduce ourselves with rap?"
The students were now protesting afraid to freestyle in front of the class.

Xiao Gui looks around and hesitates before he puts his hand up "Me!".

"Oh this student has a lot of confidence, go ahead"Jackson was a bit suprised that a new student would go first, honestly he thought Zhu Xingjie or Cai Xukun would come up first. Jackson nods at Xiao Gui "You can start" Xiao Gui shifts his feet and coughs relaxing his throat.

"Ay ay check it out, who is here? Aka imp Xiao Gui ,
height 178cm bring you all together and strike and kill.
Hip hop was what inspired me.
Please you definitely don't want to make me angry.
So today the teacher came and told me to do a self-introduction . Actually there's nothing much for me to say , up until now I've grown up and experienced all kinds of things.

I once may not give people good impressions.
But at least now I can be a topic of discussion .

Talking so much maybe it seems like I haven't given you the chance to understand me much, which is hurtful my friend.
But that's no problem ,advertising through rap is my trademark.

I know I have a lot of other interests for example singing, rap, dancing, eating and sleeping. But these aren't important what's important is that I have a passionate , positive and constantly striving to improve heart for music.
This was Xiao Gui with a good mouth. Thank you" (a/n:from his idol producer self-introduction)

 

"Aaayyeee!" Jackson was really impressed. The whole class cheered for him even Xingjie nodded approvingly.  "Woohoo that's my lil ghost!" Bu fan and Shengen were screaming hard like fanboys.

Jackson quieted down the class's excitement by pressing his finger to his lips "Ok ok shhhh".

●○●●●○●

 

Dance class
9:40am

After the introductions Cheng Xiao connected her phone to the speakers "Ok class " she began " Let's start our first lesson with something fun" "Yeaaass!"the students cheered. She smiles "I'll play some songs ,the one who dances the choreography correctly or if your freestyle fits well. I have a box of chocolate for them!" The class gets excited and all jumpy at the mention of chocolate.

She plays the first song 《Uniq-EOEO》chinese version.
"Ayy this is easy" Zhengting thought, he knows the dance off by heart plus it's his phone ringtone (expect his one was the korean version). Dancing with him was Zeren who he learnt the dance from. When it came to
"🎵kàn wǒmen yǔ zhòng bùtóng E-O-E-O-E-O " Zhengting lifts up his shirt revealing his 8 pack abs ,the whole class squealed with excitement and Awe.

Cheng Xiao covered her eyes with the ipad in her hands and quickly taps the next song.

"🎵Bang bang bang!" This time the whole class joined in to dance 《Big Bang-Bang bang bang》.

She clicks the next song ,a trumpet like sound plays then a drum roll  "🎵wi are wi wi are wi are wi wi are" "ahhhh!" The students went wild after realizing it was《EXID- up & down》. Only a few came up to dance  the students who were watching their friend dance were screaming and cringing as their dancing friend tries to dance ily to the song.

《Jason Derulo-Get ugly》 was next on cue. A few of the dancers free styled to this song but it ended up in a latin dance battle btween Lin Chaoze and Wang Zihao. The class went crazy when they both interacted with each other and slowly danced together.

 

"Wow! looks like we've got a winner" Cheng Xiao starts, and the class quietly anticipates for who the winner is "Lin Chaoze come see me after class for your chocolate" she finishes. The class cheers and claps for Chaoze as he dramatically bows and says a 'touching' speech.

●○●●●○●

Vocal class

9:30am

Chen watches as the students fill up the room . "How was the morning run?" He asks them curious.

"It was horrible!"

"Honestly it was ok I need to exercise anyways"

"I couldn't feel my legs!"

"We had to run a maximum of 3 laps around a 400m track!" there was mostly complaints there and here.

Chen smirks an idea popped up.
"Oh really I heard on Wednesday they'll make you run an extra lap and on Friday you'll run two more laps!" Chen said stretching out the 'extra lap' and 'two more'.

"Aaaaaahhhhh?!" The students whined their eyes opened widely and jaw hanging. "I'm joking" Chen laughed showing his famous Cheshire cat smile "I actually have a challenge for you" he grabs the marker and writes on the whiteboard "High notes" the students read out. "Yes I will pick the student who can sing the highest note to become our class president ".

The competition went on for 20 minutes with You Zhangjing being the winner he really killed all the competitors with his sweet voice .

"Okay since Zhangjing is the class president at the end of the class please wipe the whiteboard clean for me until I have sorted out a cleaning roster." "U-uh?" Zhangjing was confused but obeyed. Yanjun giggled loudly and Chen caught him he ordered him to do cleaning duty too. Yanjun just agreed 'It's just wiping the whiteboard right? easy.'

It was the end of class Yanjun was holding a marker and Zhangjing was holding the eraser they stood at the whiteboard speechless, still and blank. Because the ink wouldn't come off since Chen actually used a permanent marker aka the one Yanjun is holding (and he also drew on the board, with it he wrote...



 

 

 



 

妈妈 我爱你♡ Mum I love you♡).

母亲节快乐! Happy Mother's Day!♡♡♡



 

 

 

 

 

 

°No matter where or when I' always miss you all day°