☆Chapter Four☆

FOREVER

 

 

 

 

Sunday 10:10am (Hoshi time!)

No p.o.v

"All students are dismissed there will be no classes today since it's Sunday. Also cafeteria food will be available at 12am" Yixing reminded.

"New students please stay to collect your uniforms and schedules. We will also announce your dorm room number. Please also bring all your luggage we need to check through your things."

Zhoumi, Li Ronghao, Victoria and BingBing were giving the boys their fitted uniforms and tracksuits.

Jackson, Henry, and MC Jin were checkimg through the suitcases they even took some snacks away lying that was for the student's health when actually they just wanted to eat.

"Okay!" Amber starts "I'll call you according to the dorm list here. Come up to me I'll give you your room key and ID card ,and Ms Tsai(Jolin) will give you your schedule"

"...Room A18, Lu Dinghao."

Dinghao walks to Amber and gets his keys ."Do I get a room to myself?" Dinghao asks confused that only his name got called out.

"No the remaining people are current students ,each dorm should have 4 people." Amber answered , Dinghao nodded and walked back to Li Xikan.

"Ohhh Xikan I can't be in the same dorm as you" Dinghao and Xikan were best friends so it was sad they couldn't be in the same room.

Amber continues " Room 20 Li Xikan".

"Oh we're neighbours!" Xikan says excitedly holsing onto Dinghao's hands jumping.

"...Room A26, Zhou Rui, Chen Linong and Dong You Lin( Jeffery)"

"Room A27 Li Rang, Lou Zibo and Xu Shengen"

"Room A29 Lingchao..."

"Room A32 Zhang Yankai, Zhou Yanchen and Wang Lin Kai(Xiao Gui)"

"Room A33 Bi Wenjun, Ding Zeren, Li Quanzhe and Huang Xinchun"

"Room A34 Fan Chengcheng, Huang Minghao (Justin) and Zhu Zhengting... "

______________________________

Zhou Yanchen p.o.v

"Oh Yes!" Yankai cheers we were both happy to be roomates.

I go up to get my schedule,key and ID card. The short boy with purple dreadlocks comes up as well.

"Are you Wang Linkai?" I ask assuming he was my other roommate.

"Yes! But call me Xiao Gui instead! You are?..."


"I'm Yanchen" I reply. I also introduce him to Yankai.

"Ge哥 I texted Xingjie ge he said he's in room A32 too!" Yankai says as he shows me the text. Yes!

"Yankai is younger than you?! " Xiao Gui asks surprised that Yankai called me Ge. "Yes , I'm 18 and he's 16".


Xiao Gui turns to Yankai "You're 16?! Why are you so tall? What did you eat?" Xiao Gui starts jumping to reach Yankai's height I giggled at Xiao Gui he's surprisingly friendly 

"How old are you?" I ask curiously "Se-ven-teen" he says between  hops how does he look so cute doing that? I start teasing him "ahahaha stop jumping like a frog you'll never reach his height". "Hey!" His offended reaction was hilarious ,Yankai and I couldn't hide our laughter.

 

After climbing the stairs ,carrying our heavy luggage, and getting lost for like 5 times we've finally arrived in front of room A32!

 

No p.o.v

11am

Xingjie is inside his room rewriting lyrics for 'Sleepless'.

He checked the time 11:08 "What's taking them so long?" He thought.

The door then opens "Jie Ge!杰哥" Yanchen and Yankai yell in sync.

He gets up and pats Yankai's back "Long time no see wow you've grown tall-"
"Ahhhh Hubbaaa!". Xingjie freezes he looks behind Yanchen to see Xiao Gui's mouth agape finger pointing towards him. "Huba?" Yanchen repeats.

"What are you doing here!" Xingjie blurts out.

"Because this is my room?"

"I think you're in the wrong place"

Xiao Gui scoffs "I wish I was!"

"uhhh You two know each other?" Yanchen didn't know if he should be happy or not, happy that the two already know each other but there was no friendliness.

*flash back*

*Outside the school building *

8:20am

Xiao Gui and Shengen hop out of the car waving goodbye to Shengen's dad.

They drag their suitcases to the main office.

"Xu Shengen and Wang Linkai ... "the lady types their names on her desktop.

"You can leave your stuff in the auditorium" she walks them over to the auditorium and tells them the welcoming starts at 9 so they could play outside for a while.

 

Xingjie was in the middle of proof reading his lyrics "🎶Slowly falling asleep Sleepless night is so beautiful want to let you-" until he gets interrupted.

"Catch me if you can! hahahahha" Xingjie pauses and puts his papers down to see Shengen chasing Xiao Gui from afar. He frowns at them and continues to practice "🎶Want to let you put -" "Ahhhhhhh let go!" Xingjie looks up again this time Shengen has Xiao Gui in a head lock . He growls and walks to a quiter area by the trees.

"🎶Want to let you put on -ah!" His papers scatter everywhere as Xiao Gui accidentally bumps into him.

"Arrgghh" Xingjie bends down to picks up the sheets.

Xiao Gui apologizes and helps pick up the pieces of papers . As he piles them another hand appears holding onto the same papers. Xiao Gui looks at the hand extended in front of him his eyes trailing up the arm to see a pair of black coffee eyes staring at him.

Xingjie's world seem to have frozen when he saw Xiao Gui's small face, oval eyes and the slightly big mouth.

Xiao Gui got flustered at Xingjie staring at him that he quickly stands up.

*tcccchh* Xiao Gui forgets to let go of the papers they were both holding onto when he stood up it ripped into halves.

This triggered Xingjie "My song!". Xiao Gui gasps "!!!I am so Sorry!" He extends his arm about to return the ripped papers when suddenly Shengen jumps on him clearly not knowing the situation.

"Gotcha!" He shouts. Xiao Gui surprised drops the papers unlucky for them a strong wind picks up the papers. Xingjie has his eyes wide opened shocked and dazed Xiao Gui looks closely at Zhu Xingjie's pale face his black coffee eyes , thick lashes, and pointy teeth.

"I've seen this somewhere..." Xiao Gui thought knitting his eyebrows.
The memory clicks in Xiao Gui's brain, he takes his backpack off and zips it open.

"Xiao Gui what are you look'n for?" Shengen asks looking over Xiao Gui's shoulder."Errrhh... Here!" Xiao Gui pulls out a white carrot plush.

He puts the plush next to Xingjie's face "Huba! Shengen he looks like Huba!" He ppints out to Shengen .

"He does look like Huba and he looks really mad" Shengen whispers. "Why am I still his friend?" Shengen thinks regretfully worried about how this situation will end.

Xingjie who just came back to his senses flinches when Xiao Gui's fingers touch his cheeks.
Remembering the situation he frowns and glares at the two. "Look what you've done!" He bellowed.

Xiao Gui got a bit annoyed and snapped back"I do have eyes and I can see very well thank you"

Xingjie was going to explode"I lost my papers because of you two"

Shengen wanting the situation to be over was about to apologize until an arm sticked out in front of him.

"Ayy He has nothing to do with this!" Xiao Gui defends "It's my fault that I ran into you...Are those papers important?"

"Yes! I spent a long time working on them" Xingjie shouts.

Xiao Gui hesitates "You can have this"
He holds up Huba. "This? Are you serious What does this do for me?" "Unbelievable" Xingjie thought "Why is he giving me a doll?". Without thinking Xingjie grabs Huba and throws it.

"HUUUBBAAA!" Xiao Gui cries out. Shengen comes back just in time to witness Huba being thrown on the grass. "Oh !" Shengen whispers he runs to Xingjie "Hey dude, I managed to find some papers. Now I'm sorry but we gotta leave!" Shengen gives the paper back to Xingjie he quickly picks up the huba plush and holds Xiao Gui's arm.

*end of flashback *
 

Xiao Gui turns around to exit the door "Bye! I'm going to see the teacher for a new dorm arrangement"

"They don't change the dorms until next week" Xingjie said though he didn't know why he even bothered telling Xiao Gui.

Yanchen clings to him "Xiao Gui don't leave! Please! I really want to become your friend!".

"Really?" Xiao Gui asks .

Yankai jumps in "We just had a great time before I'm sure we will get along very well." Yanchen nods and adds "Xingjie isn't always like this, you both shouldn't be hating each other "

"You've misunderstood I didn't say I hated him who would hate Hubaa?" Xiao Gui says stretching the word Huba.

"Pfftt Huba?" Yanchen snickers at the nickname. Yankai looks at Xingjie "Aaaayy he does look like Huba"
Xingjie grits his teeth at Yankai "You wanna die?"

 

After some persuasion Yankai and Yanchen finally fot Xiao Gui to stay .






 

°that full of remorse yet still determined gase°