☆Chapter One☆

FOREVER

 


Chinese Vocab:
•Gege 哥哥 or ge哥= Big/older brother/male (like hyung/oppa)
•Jiejie姐姐 or Jie姐= Big/older sister/female (like Unnie/Noona)
Didi第第 or Di第= Little/younger brother/male
•Meimei妹妹 or mei妹= little/younger sister/female
•Baba爸爸 or Ba爸 = Dad
•Mama妈妈 or Ma妈= Mum
•LaoShi老师= teacher
______________________________________

 

 

 

Henry p.o.v

 

Sunday 7:00am

 

"Ahhh the sunrise is so beautiful~" I take a deep breath in, the scent of the salty sea and fresh air entering my nose.

 

Laying down comfortably on my beach bench, sipping on white champagne and admiring the view of the white sand and crystal clear waves, oh and the hot ladies walking by.

 

Ah~ this is my Dream Paradise!

 

"Sir, would you like some more champagne?" I nod and hold out my glass for the server to fill it up.

 

What a peaceful place to be at.


No paper works seen...

No more stressful headaches...

No screaming ..."..aite AiTe Aite..."

No food wastes flying across m-"AIte aite Aite AiTE AiTE aiTE"

No Jac-"AITE AITE AITE!"- son "YoU GOt ME FeeLin LIKE A PaPILoN!!!".

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!

I quickly sit up on my beach-no my bed! Ouch!My head "Henry careful, did you forget you sleep at the bottom bunk?"

I turn to my left to see Zhoumi standing there already dressed in a pale blue suit.
I soon feel myself being pushed back on my bed as Jackson jumps on me and screams "Henrrryyy! Wakeeee uuup!" While LOUDLY playing "Papilon" on his speakers.
I mentally cry, drowning in my tears knowing I'll never be in sweet paradise T-T.

Cai Xukun p.o.v

7:10am

I was walking past the male teachers' dorms and heard 'Papilon' playing in the background plus extra sound effects of H̶e̶n̶r̶y̶ Mr Lau yelling nonsense about his pradise?hot ladies? Tch stop dreaming Henry a guy like you can never get a girl.

Whatever I'm hungry, "Breakfast~!" I yawn Half way through stretching my arms until I hear the door click. Whoops gotta blast!

 

 

 

Cafeteria/Dining room

 

Cai Xukun p.o.v

 

"Yo! Xukun Bro!" I hear my name called out as I entered the room. It was Ziyi he was sitting on one side of the table with Haoran and Haokai(BBT Members) each on either side of him. J EM and Yanlei on the other side, leaving one seat for me to sit on. I wave at them and went to grab my cereal .

 

As I walk to my seat beside me a short kid with thin glasses bumped into me almost spilling milk on myself!
"Hey kid be careful, are you too blind to see? Should I get you new glasses ?" I said slightly rasing my voice.
Already annoyed by waking up early, him bumping into me was like adding more wood to a burning fire.

 

Wait I remember him "Sorry, sorry, sorry" he apologizes and bows his head. Suddenly Ziyi pops up and yells"Hey you were the kid that spilled coke on my 'Good Good' T-shirt!  That shirt was expensive"

 

Luckily for the boy Mark and Jackson entered the dining room .

 

Ziyi sees them and slowly backs away from the short kid and sat back on his seat pretending that nothing happened.

 

The kid bows quickly and runs back to his table.

 

8:00am

 

*ktch* the school speakers turn on with Mr Zhang greeting the school.
"Morning students! It must be annoying having to wake up this early right?" A rhetorical question but everyone answers "Yeeesss" anyways.

 

"Well that's because today we welcome our new students joining us this year! Please be dressed in your school uniform NEATLY and line up outside the auditorium by 8:50. Mr Jin will lead you to your seats.....

 

PLEASE BEHAVE WELL AND SHOW GOOD BALANCE I DID NOT FckINg RAISE YOU GUYS TO LOOK LIKE THIS!*coughs*Thank you enjoy you day~"  *ktcha*

 

Ouch my ears

 

"Hey do you still have your uniform?" Dong Yanlei asks. " Yeah, hidden deep in the closet" Haokai answers "I don't even know where my one is" I add in leaning back on my seat and chewing my cereal.

 

It's not like we're breaking the rules for not wearing uniform actually at Balance college uniforms are an option if you want extra points then you can wear your uniform but not wearing your uniform doesn't even decrease your points.

 

The uniform is only compulsory during speacial occasions and mostly out of school events if you don't wear it properly you'll get a way horrible punishment than getting points deducted.

 

But everyone follows the uniform rule well ,so far no one has been punished. No one knows what the punishment is yet, maybe Yue yue knows since he's been here the longest.

 

______________________________________

 

Zhu Zhengting p.o.v


Fan Chengcheng's house
7:00am

"FAN CHENG CHENG! GET YOUR LAZY FAT OFF QUANZHE! HE'S DYING!"


I yelled at the top of my lungs. With the help of Zeren and Wenjun we finally got Cheng cheng off Quanzhe.

"My poor baby are alright? Can you breathe properly? You feel like puking? Oh CHenG CHeng you are so dea-" "I'm fine! Zhengting I'm fine!" I quickly hugged Quanzhe and pinched his cheeks " I thought you were gonna..." Quanzhe glared back at me "Ok maybe I did over react" I admit.

"Cheng Cheng wake up! You need to lose tons of weight" I kick him and he lets out a "oopfhf".

Last night we had a sleepover at Chengcheng's house so the next day his sister would come pick us up.

We watched 'Iron man 3' where Cheng cheng 's sister Fan Bingbing acted as Wu Jiaqi even though she was in small scenes we would always comment a compliment (Just to piss him off).

Well I woke up this morning to a pale hamster (Quanzhe) with a pig
(Chengcheng) on him!

8:05am

"Okay darlings! Hurry! Line up!"

We're all outside the Fan's frontyard with our luggages of clothings and boxes of stuffs waiting for BingBing Jie(姐) to pick us up.

I clap my hands "Roll check!" I shout.

"Zeren!"


"Here!"

 

"Quanzhe!"

 

"Yes!"

 

"Xinchun"

 

"Here~"

 

"Wenjun"

 

"Here"

 

"Fan Bingbing's brother"

 

"OI!"


"Great everyone is here" I smile heehe

"HEY You're forgetting someone!" 'Just ignore the voice Zhengting, Oh look poor zeren is going to strangle hiimslef go fix hi scar-'

 

"Waaaaaiii! HEY! HEY!" 'Ignore flappy wings-' "Justin! Justin! You forgot Me! Justin".
"Uggghh Ok ok ok, I know you're here!" I mumbled.

 

Just when I adjusted Zeren's scarf a Black van comes up the door slowly opens ,a man in black suit steps out and suddenly I fall on the ground-

 

Justin p.o.v

 


..."Fan Chengcheng's brother"  "OI!".

 

I wait for Zhengting to call my name ready to scream 'Yes' at him, bending my knees excitedly I prepare to jump-"Great everyone is here " -trip.

 

"HEY You're forgetting someone!" I shout angrily. He ignores me pretending to help Zeren tidy his scarf.  "Waaaaaiii! HEY! HEY!" I wave my arms pointing at myself "Justin! Justin! You forgot me! Justin!" He rolls his eyes and I hear him mutter "Ok I know you're here "
I pout "hmph".


I was playing tag with Chengcheng, and Xinchun when a black van appeared and stoped in front of us. A man in black suit with cool black sunglasses hops out of the front seat and goes to the other side to open the door for someone else.

Seeing Zhengting looking at the man concerned, I plan my revenge.

I run to his direction ....and jump on him! Causing him to fall back quickly.

"Ahehha stahHaAHaA ph" he laughs out as I tickle him. "No way!~" I stick my toungue out at him.

Suddenly a shadow appears block the sun from shining on,  I look up to see a lady with medium long black hair , red rose lips and long eye lashes,  wearing a sapphire blue dress.

I smile at her "Bingbing Jie".
Yes she is Chengcheng's sister.

She smiles back at me and chuckles "Justin get off Zhengting now. Everyone is in the van waiting for you two" as if on cue Chengcheng shouts "Hurry Up!".

 

Bingbing turns to look at Cheng cheng and states "I bet you were the last one to wake up right?"
"Yes!" Zhengting replies for him, I get off Zhengting. "Quanzhe almost died! Because Chengcheng wouldn't get off him!" Xinchun yells out. I laugh as Chengcheng slaps Xinchun but ends up being pinched by his sister.






 

 

°The promise to meet Again...°