☆Chapter Twenty Four☆

FOREVER

 

 

April 14•Staff meeting room

It was a hot sunny Saturday afternoon when Jackson, Jun, and Minghao gathered together in the empty meeting room. The three sat at a corner of the table with laptops, an ipad, papers and electric fans on the surface in front of them. The three P.E teachers were discussing about the sports event "...from my class Wang Yilong, Zheng Ruibin, Xu Kaihao and Mu Ziyang did well in running. We can have Yilong and Ziyang for 800m and Ruibin and Kaihao for sprinting" Jackson suggested as he was typing onto the shared document. The trio took 20 minutes to sort out all the lists of events and participants now they had the relays and swimming events left to discuss. Just then Mark enters the room "I brought some lunch" he chirped. His right hand carried a cup holder that held four cups of iced coffee and in his other hand he carried a bag of food. By the logo Minghao could tell it was from Marshmallow cafe. Jun his lips at the food "Wah thanks YiEn-ge, I've been starving " he expressed.
"Yo Great timing Mark! We need to sort out the swimming list" Jackson stated as he nibbled into his sandwich. After fulfilling their empty stomachs Mark then reported to them about the swimming results and teams "... Zhu Yunyi, Zhang Yixuan and... we can have Bi Wenjun again for diving". "What about the teachers' relay?" Minghao reminded "You three can do it You need a female teacher right? Find Amber" Mark declared quickly "I need to go see someone now, see ya later" and that was how Mark escaped the possibility of being picked for the relay.

While they were packing up Jun spoke up "Mark has been acting weird"  "How?" Minghao asked confused. "Last time during the meeting for math department he excused himself to pick up an important call and yesterday during swimming he also left early" Jun explained which caught Jackson's attention. Jun continued on about how Mark rented a hotel room "Hotel room?! " Jackson thought to himself . Jackson stood up and began collecting his belongings "Meeting over" he concluded and stormed out the door. Minghao and Jun looked at each other and looked back at the door "I haven't finished!" Jun shouted but he was too late "What happened next?" Minghao asked curiously "Mark was speaking Korean and I heard him address the other person on the phone as 'Dongsaeng' so it must be a younger boy or girl he's seeing".

 

Outside the school building

Jackson rushed down the stairs and zigzagged through students out to the door till he finally saw Mark's red head in a far distance. Jackson skipped down the steps only to be held back by MC Jin "Hey Jackson there you are, you have a call from the office". However Jackson kept walking, Jin shouts out "Hey the caller sounds urgent to find you, ah he said he's Park Jinyoung?". Jackson froze "Park Jinyoung?!... Just wait I'll come right now" he told Jin still keeping an eye on Mark who has arrived at the car park. He thought of an idea a soon as he saw w someone "Qin fen! come here quickly" he yelled out. Qin fen was just about to walk back to the dorm with Mubo. Jackson brought Qin Fen closer to him and quietly ordered Qin fen to follow Mark. However Qin fen protested "No I don't want to stalk Mr Tuan". Jackson hisses as he digs into his pocket and brings out a few notes " Help a bro out boy, here you can buy food or go on a date with your boyfriend after that" he whispers shoving the money into Qin Fen's pocket. Qin fen was about to take Jackson's money out of his pocket to return it but Jackson immediately used Qin fen's childhood photos as blackmail threat.
 

Qin Fen's car

"Why did you even agree to following Mark? That's invading privacy and if he finds out we're 'dead'!" Han Mubo exclaimed as his eyes stay glued onto the road. "Ah! Do I have a choice? You know Jackson has been babysitting me since I was 10 he can use any embarassing stories or photos to blackmail me, but I mainly agreed to this because he really took good care of me back then." Qin fen said frustratedly "If it wasn't him I would've never felt lonely again since my parents were always busy" Qin fen's voice got more soft as he looked back through the memories. Mubo gently placed his hand on Qin fen's hand "I know, and now you've got me, Zuo ye, Peiyao and Zimo-though he's an annoying brat- right? " Mubo said softly. Qin fen stared at Mubo lovingly "Mubo... " he whispered pointing at the front "It's already green light". They both flinch at the sudden honking from behind.

"Dammit we lost him " Mubo hissed as he hits the steering wheel. "Wow your getting into this are you? Don't worry I stuck a tracking device on his car, wait " Qin fen says excitedly as he dug his phone out. Mubo glanced at Qin fen's phone "Where'd you get a tracking device?" He asked sternly. Qin fen was quiet for 3 seconds until he decided to say it "Wang Ziyi has these". Mubo breathed out a stressful sigh "Of course did I forget? I'm worried Qin, we should break off the alliance soon I'm getting sick of this. It's too dangerous we can't get the younger ones involved in this anymore ". Qin fen fiddles with his phone as slight guilt crawls over him "I know I'll end this as soon as possible, but it won't be easy. We need to try to end in good terms or else you won't know what he'll do after... you know he's got more powerful support than we do" Qin fen muttered the last part as he knew how much their gang has been through to survive. "Where's Mark?" Mubo reminded, changing the topic. Qin fen observed the red dot on his phone "He's stopped at 'Fei Fei's garden/霏霏花园' florist shop!" Qin fen suddenly gasps as he realized something "Jackson said he was meeting someone...". Mubo raises one eyebrow "And?" He asked "The florist owner is really pretty and she's met Jackson and Mark if I remember clearly from what Jackson told me. What if the one Mark is seeing is her!".
 

Fei Fei's Garden florist shop

While Mubo went to buy food from a takeaway store near by Qin fen stayed seated at the front seat of his car, that was parked on the road side opposite of the florist store. He held up the telescope, looking through the glass windows of the florist shop until the familiar red hair appeared. He watched as Mark was leaning on the counter chatting and laughing with who seem to be the florist owner, Fei.

Qin fen hears the car door click open and Mubo enters in with a bag of snacks while shouting "Hey Qin fen! Qin fen! He's leaving!". Qin fen snaps up and targeted Mark who exited the store with a small pot of yellow flowers Qin Fen tilted his head "Are those dandelions?" He wondered.
















 

°Forever You Forever Now°