☆Chapter Twenty-Eight☆

FOREVER

 

Junhui observed the 200m sprinters and made mental notes on how Zuo Ye caught up quickly and took first place, Zuo Ye has improved a lot looking back from his previous scores. Jun reads the sheet in his hand and notices that Zhengting's score has been decreasing a lot. In the first run he was the fastest and even beat Ziyi in the second run he came third, third run he came fifth. It could be that he got tired after many runs but according to Junhui Zhengting wasn't the type who easily loses energy which was a bit strange. Just as Mark looked back up from his sheet he saw Zhengting collapse onto the ground "Zhengting!" he shouted worriedly and rushed towards the boy. This attracted many students forming a circle around Zhengitng and Junhui. "Zhengting! " "Ting-ge!" voices of worried friends were heard there and here. Junhui flipped Zhengting onto his back and checked his pulse and breathing. "Laoshi what happened?!How is he?" Chengcheng asked anxiously.  "He's just fainted. Everyone Move aside!Move hurry!" Junhui ordered, he then carefully pulled Zhenting onto his back. But Junhui forgot that he injured his back 2 days ago and the pain struck him like lighting that he yelled and fell . "Ay YA Laoshi wHy are you SO Weak!!" Chengcheng blurted out of urgency. Chengcheng takes Zhengting off Jun and with the help of Zeren and Xukun he manged to carry Zhengting on his back. While doing that Ruibin and Luo Zheng helped Junhui up "Are you okay?" Ruibin asked Jun. "T-take me and Zhengting to the nurse" he said while one hand held his back and the other gripped onto Luo Zheng. "I'll take him" a voice suddenly spoke they all turn and saw Minghao who just came by "Everyone continue training Luo Zheng and Zhu Xingjie stay here to supervise. Fan Chengcheng and ... Cai Xukun bring Zhengting to the nurse " Minghao commanded. He then swiftly carried Jun in his arms bridal/princess style "H-hey Xu Xu MIngHao what are y-you doing?" Jun stuttered while he felt tingling behind his ears and a tint of pink appeared on his cheeks. Minghao told him to stop moving and walked his way to the nurse. Chengcheng followed behind and Xukun had his hand on Zhengting's back in case if he falls while doing that he walked pass Ziyi and gave him a glance then looked away.
 

Nurse Room
 

Fan Bingbing was with a patient when the group of boys came barging in. "What's wrong?" she asked calmly. "Jie! Zhengting fainted and Jun laoshi's back is injured" Chengcheng replied. "Then hurry put them on the bed!" Bingbing said urgently. Minghao carried Junhui to the nearest bed and Chengcheng went to the bed next to Jun which was by the window. "What happened to Zhengting-ge?" Chengcheng heard a soft familiar voice asked. He turn to the voice and saw Quanzhe sitting on the sofa chair hugging a cushion with Wenjun standing next to him. Chengcheng put Zhengting down and asked them "Why are you are here?"  "Quanzhe said his stomach hurts, turns out it's because he ate a bad combination of food " Wenjun answered. "Oh are you feeling better?" Chengcheng asked Quanzhe. Quanzhe nodded "Yeah, but what happened to Zhengting-ge?". Chengcheng gazed at Xukun who stood by the window where Zhengting laid on the bed and looked back at Quanzhe thinking of an answer. "Uhh he fainted all of a sudden, I'm not quite sure too" he lied because he didn't want them to freak out and they still weren't sure if it was because of the drug. But then Chengcheng remembered Zhengting didn't even take a sip of that drink so it might not be the drug.

Xukun stood by the bed Zhengting lay on. He stared at the bed while thinking deeply trying to connect puzzles of information and thoughts. Did Ziyi really  spiked my drink? Why would he  do that?  and Why did Zhengting faint? 
 

Flashback○

Xukun mee Ziyi outside of the wood works room. Ziyi passed him two bottles of Vitamin water a Yellow and red one. "Thanks" Xukun said and opened the red one taking two big gulps of it. Ziyi kept an eye on the yellow Vitamin drink he knew Xukun would always pick the red one first. Even if Xukun picked the Yellow one he can make him drink the red one, which had the antidote in it. "Lets go and get changed for training then are you going to drink the other one too?". "Nah one bottle will give me enough energy for the day it's Nongfu Vitamin water anyways. Do you want this one?" Xukun offered. "No thank you, you should give ti to someone else" Ziyi hinted stretching the 'someone' because he knows Xukun has someone in mind.

Back to present

At that moment a new face enters the room with a box of medicine for Jun. "Minghao here's the medicine for Jun's back just rub the oil on and message it." his voice was low but not too deep and it came with slight sweetness. His short black hair gelled up to a mohawk , he wore a navy blue suit with white boxed patterns and a whit plain shirt underneath showing the outlines of his muscular body. "Whose that?" Chengcheng said out loud. "Did you lose your manners? You should ask him politely" Bingbing scolded while said checked on Zhengting. "Oh I'm Fan Chengcheng , who are you?" Chengcheng started off by introducing himself because it was polite to do so. The man smiled and bowed at everyone "I'm Chu Xiao-Xiang but you can call me Casper, I'm also the school's new physio and doctor." Casper introduced.

(Casper from Cross Gene)

(Casper from Cross Gene)

 

"Ohh the one principal brought back from Korea?" Wenjun asked. Casper nodded and smiled  "But you look like an athlete with such a muscular body" Xukun commented. "I did want to become an athlete at your age, but I had a serious injury so my second plan was to become a doctor, you can say that's why I became a physio. I want to help athletes who get injured".  "Wow such a touching story" Chengcheng commented. Bingbing flicks her brother's forehead for his bluntness "You kids can go back now I'll take care of Zhengting" she said. "Oh(哦)" they all replied and one by one walked out the door. "Li Quanzhe don't forget to take your medicine and don't eat any spices, salty or sweet food until I say you can. Wenjun make sure he does that!" she reminded the two who were just about to exit the door. "Got that Bingbing-jie" Wenjun responded and did an okay sign.


















 

°Forever you forever now °