☆Chapter Fifteen☆

FOREVER

 

 

April 1st

English language•Henry's class• 11:00am

Henry sighed as he heard another scream outside his classroom. Today is April 1st meaning April fools so of course students would have created pranks and traps everywhere mostly causing huge messes he wished he didn't have to clean up. He opens the draw to take out a new box of chalk but instead of chalk it seems like the students have switched them into chalk powder! Luckily the board was double sided it was a black chalk board om one side and a whiteboard in the other side. Henry flipped the board grabbing a pen making sure it read 白板笔 or Whiteboard marker before he starts to write on the board. Halfway through writing the English words Henry sniffed a strong smell, it smelled like ink... or a ... permanent marker! Henry slapped his forehead hand combing through his curled hair "CHEN!" he shouted startling the students who gave him weird looks.

Chen sneezes as he looks through his drawers "I'm pretty sure I put the pen in here" he said to nobody.
So the thing is Chen has a pair of whiteboard marker and permanent marker he got bored and switched the ink batch thing so the pen that is labeled 'Permanent' as whiteboard pen, 'Whiteboard' is actually permanent marker (Like in chapter 8 Lin Yanjun was holding one of Chen's mixed pen) Therefore Henry assumed Chen pranked him.

HALLWAY

Fan Chengcheng and Zhengting were walking together to their English class suddenly Zhengting thought of something he needed to say "Hey Chengcheng" "What?" Chengcheng responds giving him full attention "Umm I think I might haveacrushonyoursister" Zhengting quickly mumbles the last bit.

It took a while for Chengcheng to process the information, his eyes widen "I can't believe you Zhengting!.." Chengcheng exclaimed fakingly with an exaggerated gasp "...you used the same joke last year too" he finished, you can tell from his face he was so done with the the world.

Zhengting pouts"hmphf I'm-" he then feels a tap on his shoulder he turns to the person and it was Justin. Zhengting raises one eyebrow because he clearly remembers Justin doesn't have class with them "Ge you forgot this" Justin gives him a folded paper. As Zhengting tries to opens it there was messy Chinese characters written really tiny he squints his eyes taking a closer look it read '你被愚弄了'(you've tricked/pranked/fooled!) he then hears a small thud , Zhengting looks down at the books he was holding his eyes and mouth widen at the huge eight legged bug. He screams and drops his books jumping up and down tightly grabbing onto a cackling Chengcheng "Huang Minghao!" he screams again Justin tries to hide his giggles failing to do so so he runs away before Zhengting beats him up.

"Zhengting let go, it's just a fake spider" Chengcheng says removing Zhengting's hand from his arm to pick up the spider by it's leg, dangling it in front of Zhengting's face. Frightened by the hairy spider Zhengting whacks it out of Chengcheng's hands sending the fake spider flying to the person walking past who happen to be Cai Xukun. Chengcheng repeatedly hits Zhengting's back out of nervousness as Xukun flinches from the hairy touch on his face before catching the object. He studies the spider and looks straight at Zhengting and Chengcheng "You threw this?" he asked, Zhengting nods his head but when he saw Chengcheng shaking his head at him his eyes internally screaming at him. He immediately nods his head up and down . It was too late as Xukun already knew his answer "Take it back" he said loudly tossing the fake spider back to Zhengting. Zhengting dodges missing it, he definitely didn't want to touch it. The sight causes Xukun to chuckle "Come on it's a fake(spider) are you really scared of them?" he walks to Zhengting bending down to pick up the spider and brings it closer to Zhengting's face smirking as Zhengting quickly grabs Chengcheng to use as a shield. Chengcheng stumbles as he got dragged to face Cai Xukun "Ting ge you coward" he whispers taking his own hand out so Xukun could return the spider.

Cooking class• Jolin Tsai's class •2:00pm

Jolin stood behind the cooking table wearing a pink apron while the students wore pastel blue and white striped aprons "Today students we are baking (奶黄包)steam custard buns the recipe is in the booklet and as usual I'll be demonstrating here if you want to watch before you start"

Yanjun, Chaoze, Zhangjing and Nongnong were in a group. Yanjun and Chaoze were given the task to make the filling while Zhangjing and Linong made the pastry. Zhangjing and Linong rolled out little balls and flattened them so they could wrap it around the custard filling. It was their first time making steamed buns and it was a long process and they had to wait 10 minutes for the buns to be cooked.

Lin Yanjun propped his chin on both his hands elbows on the table looking bored, waiting for the food to cook. There was nothing to do as Tsai laoshi confiscated his phone so he can't play games. Suddenly an idea pops in his head he grabs a can and squirts whipping cream on his hand carefully placing the hand behind his back he lets out a groan in which Zhangjing heard. Zhangjing breaks his conversation with Linong and Chaoze leaving the two to talk alone "What's wrong? " he asks Yanjun. Yanjun holds his stomach with his free hand crouching down until Zhangjing also crouches to his level Yanjun brings up his hand from behind his back cupping Zhangjing's jaw. Zhangjing' eyes immediately widen at the mushy touch his face scrunched up "Lin Yanjun!" he growled. Yanjun was now running around the room with Zhangjing in tow , giggling while shouting out apologies here and there. "Lin Yanjun and You Zhangjing! Running in the kitchen is against the safety rules! I want both of you back on Friday to clean the kitchen!" Jolin's voice beamed throughout the whole class making everyone who heard turn their heads at Zhangjing and Yanjun's direction. Zhangjing and Yanjun bow a 90 degrees bow at Jolin yelling "Sorry" before shuffling back to their seats. Chen Linong uses a napkin to wipe Zhangjing's face while Chaoze beside him who couldn't help but laugh because Zhangjing got cream on his face also because Yanjun and Zhangjing were going to clean the room. Zhangjing glares at Yanjun and Chaoze if it wasn't for Linong holding him down he would've gave them a punch.

The timer rings meaning 10 minutes is over and it's time to take the buns out of the steamer. Chaoze uses a cloth to hold the lid and grab the trays out onto the bench top Zhangjing drools at the hot steaming buns he his lips hand reaching out to take one only for Yanjun to slap away "They're still hot! You want to burn your hands do you?" he scolds. Zhangjing quickly retreats his hand glaring and pouting at Yanjun.

After letting the custard buns have cooled down Yanjun folds a napkin wrapping it around one of the buns he made giving it to Zhangjing "Here, it's not too hot or too cold" Yanjun says in a warm voice Zhangjing is all smiles as Yanjun presented the neatly wrapped bun he takes a bite eyes lighting up as the soft sweet filling melted in his mouth mixing in with the white fluffy pastry. Yanjun smiles at Zhangjing's satisfied reaction "Uh sorry about before... forgive me please?" Yanjun apologized. Zhangjing nods his head too quickly swallowing before giving his answer "It's just an April fools prank anyways just give me all your custard buns and I'll forgive you" Yanjun shakes his head causing Zhangjing to pout. Yanjun then takes a big step closer to Zhangjing taking a bite of the bun he was holding "How about I give myself to you" he whispers. Zhangjing's cheeks slowly turn pink as he pushes Yanjun. He tries to distract himself by stuffing the bun in his mouth only for his eyes to widen when he realizes it was the one Yanjun just bit.

 

°Our eyes reveal the secret connection linking our hearts°