☆Chapter Thirty-four☆

FOREVER

 

Field

"Bi Wenjun you're next, if you complete this height then you can finish training. After that don't forget to do stretches and eat a healthy balanced diet, since you're participating in many sports too" Xu Minghao said.While Wenjun successfully jumped over the pole ,Zhengting just came back from supporting Quanzhe. "Woah Lao Bi, So amazing!" he cheered with his thumbs up. 

"Hey Zhu Zhengting who allowed you to tie my sweater around your waist?"said an anonymous person as he wrapped his arm around Zhengting from behind to unite the pink sweater. "Why is the knot so confusing?" the person said and Zhengting felt the boy's chin on his shoulder and fluffy honey hair brushed against his left cheek. Zhengting places his palm on the tip of the boy's chin "Get off"he warned and with less effort(for him) his left elbow pushes the boy back while the hand that held the chin knocked him over. "Ack!" the boy yelled and a crack was heard as he fell on his back. Zhengting dropped the sweater onto him and spat out "If you want your shirt back just tell me" and with that he left with Wenjun. Wenjun was about to say something but kept quiet when he notices crimson red on the tip of Zhengting's ears.

Bu fan squats by the boy on the ground sighing "Xukun out of all the people you mess with it had to be him. He can beat the crap out of you y'know? *sighs* what a brave man". Xukun sits up turning his head around as he tried to ease the pain in his neck. "Ah ah arg" he groaned as he felt a pang at the back of his neck.
 

School Nurse room

Two knocks on the door was enough for the new physio to open it for Xukun. "Oh hello, how may I help you?" Casper greeted. "Uh I injured my neck" Xukun answered as Casper lead him to sit on the mini two seated couch. Casper nodded "Hmm what happened to it?" he asked. "Eh I think it was during high jump, I landed on the near end of the mat and kinda fell on the ground" Xukun lied as his hand that supported the back of his neck naturally reached to his chin where Zhengting hit him. Casper came back with some pain relievers, water, and an ice pack. He passed the pills and water to Xukun with instructions "It should be better in a few days or a week also I advice to sleep with a memory foam pillow if you want it to heal better, but I don't think its needed". Xukun nods slightly as he places the chilly pack behind his neck "Thank you" he said and stood up to leave "Oh umm..." he hesitated and looked around outside of the room. "How's Shin?" Xukun whispered quickly. Casper smirks and gives him a thumb up "Doing well".

 

8pm A dorms

In the lounge of floor 3, 4 boys lay comfortably on the couch occupying all the space."Justin, Zhengting-ge...and Zhou rui-ge, why do I also have to put anti-aging face mask on even though I'm only 16?" Qian Zhenghao asked as he tried to reach for his phone on the coffee table but his arm was sadly too short. Zhengting sighs and mumbles through his mask "Haohao I've told you many times ,the earlier you take care of your skin the better. Trust me in like 20 years you would still look like a 16 year old. In like 5 more minutes you can take it off okay?" "Okay".

"Hey guys!" Chen Linong greets as he walks into the kitchen. "Oh Nongnong can you make your special milk noodles for me?It was delicious!" requested Zhou Rui. "Yeah sure, do you guys want some?" Nongnong asked the other three. "Yes please" Zhenghao replied as he took off his mask. "Eating instant noodles at a time like this isn't healthy! I'll pass" Zhengting rejected. "Nongnong add two more packets!" Justin added eyes not leaving his phone.

10 minutes later...

"Hmmph this is delishioush!" Zhengting muffled between slippery noodles. "What happened to 'eating instant noodles is unhealthy'?"Zhou Rui mocked. "I knew this would happen that's why I asked for extra packets" stated Justin. Nongnong puts his chopsticks down as remembered a task "Oh yeah Zhengting and Justin on Tuesday we have to practice for the tied leg race. Ah Haohao you too" he informed. Zhengting chokes on his noodles as Zhenghao whines "Ah but I'm not good at these stuff, why me?". Zhou Rui then speaks up "I heard that the main focus of the tied leg race is teamwork. The teachers are trying to make a team of students that don't complement each other like heights and personalities. Like the principal said as long as we're all balanced(equal) anything can work especially teamwork". "Huh he said that?" questioned Justin "I don't remember him saying that too" Linong mumbled to Justin. "Do you guys even listen in class or assembly?" Zhenghao asked. "Huh? No" Justin, Nongnong and even Zhengting replied in sync. "But I've already got like 3 sports,huhuhu my legs are like jelly from running!" Zhengting complained. "Hey Wenjun has like 5 sports and he hasn't even said one complaint" Justin shouted from the kitchen as he went to grab his second bowl of noodles.









 

°Forever you forever now °

................................................................................................................................................

Next chapter will be the last chapter of the book! As you've noticed or not that at every end of a chapter is a lyric/line from the IP song (lyrics are from exohsebooty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIAv1oCVmow ) which is also the book's title and the lyrics are ending soon! But there will be a new book called . In this new book I'll try to make my writing and context better and quicken the pace of the story so it doesn't drag the plot for too long or slow since the story was longer than I imagined(I might end up having 3 books!). There will also be new characters and new stories/memories/flashbacks introduced!

💗💗Thank you for every reader who has made it this far into the story 💕💕