☆Chapter Twenty☆

FOREVER

 

 

Zhengting pov

"Ahhhhk!" I heard the person underneath me yell. I scrambled off the person while also offering to help the man up. The man was tall , he had long ears that almost made him look like an elf. "I'm so sorry!" I apologized. "It's okay" the man replied with an accent, is he a foreigner? I then hear footsteps of someone running up the stairs. A man slightly shorter with brunette hair appeared  "Chanyeol-ah are you okay?!" He asked worriedly in Korean to the big eared, Chanyeol. "Korean?" I asked in korean "Yes"(korean) they both replied in sync. "You can speak korean too?" the tall guy, Chanyeol asked me. I nod my head telling them I use to study in Korea. "Sorry for falling onto you... Chanyeol, is it?" I asked (still not quite sure how to address him). The man takes his hand out for me to shake as he introduces himself "I'm Park Chanyeol, call me Chanyeol Hyung or my chinese name 灿烈/ Cànliè" ."Hi! I'm Byun Baekhyun, or you can call me 伯贤/Bó xián" the shorter male also introduced himself. "I'm Zhu Zhengting but you can call me Jung Jung, my korean name " I say bowing " I'm really sorry for falling onto you I hope I didn't hurt you ". When I look up the man was smiling widely, it wasn't a creepy smile it was a smile that made felt comfortable and at ease. Chanyeol pats my shoulder "I told you it's fine, you looked really tired getting up the stairs if I wasn't here to catch you, you would've been in the hospital " "Yeah don't worry about him he may look slim but he's got a strong body... " Baekhyun adds in, giving Chanyeol a big fist bump on his chest "... Just really clumsy that he lost a dog!" Chanyeol almost wince in pain as Baekhyun seem to purposely punch him just before. "It's nice meeting you Jung Jung..." Baekhyun starts off then he pinches Chanyeol's ear "...but we need to find that missing dog now!" . "Ah ah ah don't pull too hard!" Chanyeol yells as he gets dragged up the stairs.

I decided follow them "Maybe I can help?" I asked. They both turn to me "Really? " Baekhyun said. "Yeah as a favour for Chanyeol hyung ,and I'm more familiar with the place too" I said passionately. Baekhyun digs into his pocket taking a colourful plastic bag out. He s it taking out a rectangular dog biscuit. "This is one of her favourite snacks. Her name is Xu Da Hua徐大花 ,she's pretty big and has white fur. We don't own the dog so it is really important that we find her as soon as possible or else we get in deep trouble " he explained as he passed the biscuit to me.

 

 

No pov•A Dorm block•Level 3

Zhengting, Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered the boys lounge area. It was really huge there were walls that separated the living room, kitchen, and washing machines plus toilets. Chanyeol searched the kitchen, Baekhyun searched the living room and hang out area and Zhengting went straight to the laundry room.

"Da hua, Da hua?" Zhengting called out. Zhengting walks around the rows washing machines one of them catches his attention , the power was on and it was still spinning. "Who woke up this early to wash their clothes?" Zhengting wondered. Suddenly he feels something crawling past his leg. He looks downwards at his feet to see a huge white fluff ball with pointy ears and a furry tail. "Da Hua?!" Zhengting shouts out excitedly, his loud voice startled the dog that she started yo run away. "Da hua! Da hua hui lai/回来/comeback!" Zhengting   chases Da Hua around the laundry room. He then hurriedly calls out for Chanyeol and Baekhyun "Hyung! chajasseoyo! (I found it)". "Where?" Baekhyun shouts from behind a couch. Zhengting was too focused on tracking down the dog, he crouches down almost crawling as he quietly follows Da Hua (not wanting to scare her again). Baekhyun and Chanyeol both appear by the door, Da Hua then runs to them. Chanyeol squats down hands extended out towards the dog "Da Hua , here Da hua!" he whistles ready to embrace the dog, but Da Hua skips past through Chanyeol's long legs . Baekhyun and Zhengting both rushed out the door "Da Hua!!!" The three shouted together, but just as Baekhyun was about to get through the door Chanyeol's leg accidentally trips him over. Baekhyun falls forward onto Chanyeol, bringing Zhengting down with him as his coat's button hooked onto his hoodie. Chanyeol grunts loudly at the weight on him "My old back is going to break today" he mumbled. Chanyeol lay flat on his stomach Baekhyun and Zhengting were back to back on him as they struggled to untangle their torsos. A minute later Chanyeol sees Da Hua running back to him behind Da Hua he also sees black jeans and white sneakers walking towards him.

Xukun looks confusedly at the trio and dog "Zhengting? what are you doing? Who are these guys?" . Zhengting sticks his arm out to Xukun "Pull me up first" he commanded. Xukun sighs placing the laundry basket he held onto the floor and he pulls up Zhengting as well as Baekhyun and Chanyeol who both manged to capture Da Hua. Zhengting then starts to introduce the two Koreans to Xukun " This is  边伯贤/ Biān Bóxián and 朴灿烈/Pǔ Cànliè , they're both Korean and just came here to find their lost dog 大花/Dà huā". Zhengting feels an elbow nudging him he turns to face Baekhyun he could see excitement in his eyes " Whose this handsome boy? Your boyfriend?" Baekhyun whispered to him in Korean.

*" Whose this handsome boy?" "Is Your boyfriend?" ..."No way!? Congratulations!"  ... "Lets break up"  "Jung Jung... Jung Jung! JUNG JUNG!" * in korean*

"Jung Jung?!" Baekhyun lightly taps Zhengting who snaps back to reality ,waking up from his flashbacks. "Is he?..."Baekhyun asks(in Korean) referring to his last question Zhengting calmly shakes his head. "Then your crush?" Baekhyun asks again but Zhengting just shakes his head. Baekhyun frowns "Liar , your cheeks are red and you're acting strange. Come on you can quietly tell me I won't tell anyone!" "No, he's just a classmate!My cheeks are red because I'm still sick and Hyung we just met how am I acting strange? I'm always like this" Zhengting protested (in Korean). Chanyeol then interrupts their small conversation saying that he and Baekhyun needed to get back to the office. They bid goodbye to Xukun and Zhengting leaving the two alone in awkward silence. Zhengting tries to break the silence but stopped as Xukun entered the laundry room carrying his basket of clothes. "Ah! Right I have his shirt"  Zhengting remembered he quickly picks up his bag from the couch taking out the white T-shirt. He returns it to Xukun who tosses it into the washing machine "So he was using it" Zhengting thought thinking back to how he walked past that machine earlier before. "Thank you" Xukun said smiling "Y-you welcome(?)" Zhengting stuttered as it was rare for him to see Xukun like this. "You missed out a lot of classes if you need any notes to copy from I can lend you mine" Xukun offered still keeping a big smile on his face. Zhengting steps back looking at Xukun from head to toe "What's wrong with him? Is he not fully awake yet? " he wondered "Um thanks but I'm sure my friends would have the notes I need." he kindly rejected at the same time as he backs away ready to walk back to his dorm. "If they don't, you can find me" Xukun shouts out. Zhengting nods waving his hand and fast walks his way back. "Really Weird .Wait I feel like I forgot something Something was really strange over there... But what was it? "Zhengting thought frowning he ruffles his hair trying to figure out what was bothering him during that moment.

 

 

 

"Do I not act kind enough?" Xukun said confusedly to nobody.

 

 

 

 

 

°Forever You Forever Now°