☆Chapter Ten☆

FOREVER

 

 

Indoor pool 4:10pm

 

*SPLASH*

Xinchun pushed Wenjun into the pool laughing and pointing at him after Wenjun sank into the water before rising back up coughing taking deep huge breaths.

Xinchun apologizes and gives his hand out for Wenjun to hold so he can pull him out.But instead Wenjun takes the opportunity to pull Xinchun into the pool with him. Water gets into Xinchun's nose as he scrunches his face, eyes all teary .

Quanzhe waddles to them a towel tightly wrapped around his thin body "Xinchun are you okay?" he asks worryingly. Xinchun sticks his hand out asking for Quanzhe to lift him up. As soon as Quanzhe grabs his hand Xinchun leans backwards causing Quanzhe to fall in too water splashing and fluffing around him looking like he was in a spa pool.

Just then Zhengting entered in wearing navy blue swimming trunks that reached above his knees and a white t-shirt covering his top.Squinting his hamster eyes Quanzhe shouts out "Zhengting ge! Can you pass me my goggles, my eyes are stinging". Zhengting goes to the table to fetch Quanzhe's black goggles. He squats down to give Quanzhe his goggles. Quanzhe giggles as he wraps his hand around Zhengting's wrist aaannnd also pulls him in.

Zhengting is mad and shocked that he throws buckets of water at Quanzhe and Xinchun.

Wenjun tries to escape the fight, but just as he steps on the steel ladder Chengcheng who stood there detaches Wenjun's hand from the ladder pushing him back into the water.Justin sneaks behind Chengcheng hugging him shouting "I love you!" before they both trip into the pool.

Zeren who was the last one to change into his swim wear came in unamused when he sees his friends splashing each other and dragging themselves in the chlorinated water.

 

○●○●●○●○

News club

 

Indoor Gym 3:10pm

 

Lu Dinghao turns the camera on filming the basketball court and then moving to focus on You Zhangjing.

"Hello everyone, I'm You Zhangjing from Balance news club!

Today is the basketball team selection. In this selection our Judges will pick 5 new members who can join in team A and train with our mighty basketball captain Cai Xukun!"

The camera zooms into Xukun then back to Zhangjing.

"Let's now interview our judges."

They move to Mark who was seated at the end of the table.

"Here is our basketball coach Mark Tuan. Coach Tuan can you please explain to us what requirements you are looking for in these new members?" Zhangjing asks holding the microphone for Mark.

Mark was too busy writing an abundance of notes, he waves his hand at Zhangjing signaling to leave him alone.

Zhangjing awkwardly smiles at the camera "Wow you can see how important this is as our coach is very busy and focused on grading our competitors".

He then moves onto Jackson . Jackson was biting his pen in his hands confusion but concentration painted on his face, he also rejects the interview.

Zhangjing was surprised because Jackson never rejected their interviews and was always hogging screen time.

They move onto their last hope Jun and Minghao.

"Wen laoshi and Xu laoshi! Being our school's new teachers what are your thoughts on this selection?"

Lucky for them Jun answers, he told them how this was new to him and he also explained that those who didn't get into the team doesn't mean they won't be able to play for the school thwy would be put into a different team. He heard that it was Jackson's idea, to make the team A basketball selection more festive.

Zhangjing thanked Jun. They few more clips and interviewed some competitors and audience before ending their report.

"Okay this is all we have for you today! Team selection results would be put up on our news letter.
Want to see more about our school? Want to know more about what we do? Check out our school website and weibo at 'Balance学院' (college) Also follow our News club weibo page and instagram at 'Balance小羊们的新闻' (little sheeps' news), we attach all the links in with this video.

At the end we would like to thank 小红书 (Little red book) for supporting our club and school you can also download 小红书/Xiao Hongshu to see more about how other students study and teachers' studying tips or tutorials.

Thank you see you all next week. Bye bye!"

Dinghao nods his head at Zhangjing signaling that the clip is saved. Zhangjing releases a huge sigh. Zhangjing was in charge of filming at food events or cafeterias Yanjun was meant to be filming this one but he joined the selection too and everyone else in the club couldn't do it because they were 'busy'. He blames Chaoze for luring him with pizza.

 

 

○●●○●○●●○

 

When Yixing goes too far over Balance

 

Cafeteria                         Dinner time

 

Cai Xukun , Wang Ziyi, Qin Fen and Han Mubo were peacefully eating and chatting about basketball untill Yixing popped down on Yanlei's seat (who was still grabbing food).

They blankly stare at him. Yixing waves off their stares and faces Xukun"Why do you have so much veggies but less meat Xiao Cai?" He asks in a serious tone which worries the boys a bit.

Xukun blinks and looks down at his plate "That's because I ate the meat first " he answered.

"Oh really why did you eat the meat first? You should be eating it with your veggies and rice, don't eat it all at once. You need to maintain a good diet Balance ".

At the word Balance the group finally understood the situation, Yixing has been talking about balance too much he's now overdosed himself.

Yixing stands to moves to the next table which happens to be Bu Fan's table.

"Bu Fan why are you so damn tall and Xiao Gui you're so short, Ling Chao you look small but you're some how tall ...hm... every time I see you hang out with each other I really worry about the Balance you show if you were to perform together. Yue yue you also need to take care of your health especially since you're getting old-" before Yixing could even finish his lecture Chen appears he wraps his arm around Yixing's waist lifting him up.

"Sorry kids he didn't take his medicine! This is what happens when you stress teachers too much!" Chen shouts quickly pulling Yixing out the caferteria.

Bu fan, Xiao Gui and Yue yue's jaw dropped still processing what they just witnessed while Ling Chao secretly steals some more meat from the older's plate.

"Chen! " Yixing shouts in a stern voice but wobbly voice.

Chen lets go of him "What?".

"You can't even stand still when you carry me you clearly lack balance!".
Chen rolls his eyes, he thought it was something important.

He mentally notes that he needs to find Fan Bingbing for medicine.

 

 

●○○●○●○●○●○○●

Arcade Night pt1

6:30pm

After dinner Bu Fan, Yue yue, Ling Chao, Ziyang, Xiao Gui and Shengen went to the arcade just to get hype.

They were outside waiting for Xiao Gui's friend Vava (from Rap of China).

A girl comes up to them, she had black hair plaited into two pigtails, gold hula hoops dangling from her ears, dark eye shadow blended around her blue eyes, and deep red lips.

She wore a blue crop top covered with her oversized white bomber jacket. Her denim shorts reaching mid-thigh and black over-the-knee high heel boots.

On her hand 'VAVA' was tattooed one letter per finger. She also had a silver ring on her pinky and black polished nails.

She calls out for Xiao Gui. Xiao Gui turns around as he happily goes to hug her.

Vava has been Xiao Gui's friend ever since he moved to her school. Though she has the bad girl look you can actually feel a sweet vibe around her.

They entered the arcade and split off in pairs. Yue Yue and Bu Fan went to play a shooting game, Ling Chao and Ziyang were smashing their feet at the dancing machine. Xiao Gui, Shengen and Vava were leaning side to side on a motorcycle driving game. They played and tried almost every game at the arcade receiving lots of prizes and lollies.

Right now they have gathered at the claw machines.

Ling Chao was sulking, he has been using a lot of coins to get a red and black doll but the machine seems to be broken. Ziyang enters a couple of coins fiddling with a few buttons and the stick before hitting the machine out of anger finally the doll dropped out of the box Ziyang picks it up and shows it to Lingchao. Lingchao's face is all smiley when he see the doll hugging it when he feels something like a zip Ling Chao opens it brutally pulling a fluffy fabric out like it was flesh from a tiny human.
Figured that it was a blanket Ling Chao wraps it around Ziyang, because he was thankful that Ziayng got the doll for him. Ziyang holds the corners of the blanket up his face secretly covering his blush.

Xiao Gui looks through a few more claw machines , he has already gotten a Stitch plush and a Prince Frog/青蛙王子 but he had a few coins left that he wanted to spend. He slowly stops in his tracks when he sees...

Huba.

 

 

 

° Forever you forever Now °


 

○●○○○○○●○