☆Chapter Sixteen☆

FOREVER

 

 

April 5

Physical Education• Gym• Jun's class

Jun's P.E class starts at 12:30 with 5-10 minutes to get changed, but Jun entered the gym at 12:43 so when he saw that everyone was messing around with the sports equipment he immediately blew the whistle shouting as loud as he could so everyone could hear him "Did I say we were playing basketball? Put them away and stand by the wall!". The boys paused through their mini games, the balls being thrown mid air bounced off and on the glazed surface some students quickly went to collect it while the others ran to the navy blue wall waiting for Junhui's next instruction.


The boys stood side by side forming a neat line against the wall Jun walked to them nodding approvingly at their formation. He brought out his clipboard from behind his back skim reading his notes before speaking "In June our school will be attending the Sports day festival with 3 other schools. So for the next two months we will be preparing and practicing sports that will be included on the Sports Day like archery, high jump, sprints, gymnastics, wrestling, bowling and relay races". The students were now murmuring, Li Xikan hesitantly puts his hand up "Laoshi can you tell us what all the sports are?" "Also who are the other schools?!" Dong Yanlei shouts out. Jun looks back at his clipboard scanning up and down the paper before flipping to the next one "The sports... like I said before archery, high jump, relay, sprints, aerobics, bowling, wrestling, and there's also shot put, discus, swimming and... just let the principal explain it to you we're running out of time" Jun really couldn't be bothered explaining the details to them that will be repeated in the assembly tomorrow so he quickly starts there lesson before he the students ask him anymore questions. He takes a deep breath in speaking with a louder voice to gain all their attention.
"For today's class we will be picking out the fastest runners for sprint and relays! So everyone out to the field track!" Half of the students groans as they none of them wanted to run mostly the lazy ones were complaining as they walked out the gym.

When they got to the red tracks Jun picked out the first few people to their lanes was Lin Yanjun in lane 1, You Zhangjing 2, Qin Zimo 3, Lou Zibo 4, Qian Zhenghao 5, Gao Maotong 6. They all get ready into their starting positions as shown by Jun; two hands in front on the ground, one leg up towards the chest bent over, back straight and looking ahead. As soon as Jun blew the whistle the boys bounce out from their starting position pumping their legs hard . So far Yanjun was taking lead followed by Zibo, Zhenghao , Zimo and Zhangjing. Yanjun was the first to pass the white line he looks behind him to see Zimo and Zibo who were running faster at each glance given to each other both competing for second place. Actually the two had made a bet before starting. If Zimo loses to Zibo then he'll have to give one of his mini anime figures to him for free. If Zibo loses he has to do clean up duty for Zimo for the next 2 weeks. The two were very close to having a tie until just before reaching the white line Lou Zibo accidentally steps on his own loose shoelace causing him to fall and land flat on his stomach (so his face doesn't get wounded) groaning at the pain in his lower abdomen and because of the cheering laughter coming from Zimo which reminded him he has to do clean up duty for him.

Next up was Dong Yanlei in lane 1, Cai Xukun in lane 2, Bi Wenjun 3, Zhu Zhengting 4, Li Quanzhe 5 and Justin 6. At first when they all ran it seemed like Justin was going to be first that is when Xukun literally zoomed past him along with Wenjun who was like 5cm ahead of him. Usually when they had races like this in Yuehua primary school Zhengting was always first, Justin second and Wenjun third. But today Zhengting wasn't his in proper healthy condition as he has a cold. As for how Wenjun was running faster than Justin it maybe because he's grown longer legs over the past years so every two steps Justin uses is equal to one step for Wenjun.

Zhengting finally breaks into coughs as he finally passed the white line. He weakly limps to the side so he doesn't get run over by the other students. A hand gently grabs his arm supporting him as he was guided to the seats. Zhengting flinches as the person taps a cold water bottle onto his face. He turns his head towards the boy sitting on his left who was Li Quanzhe. Quanzhe gives Zhengting an apologetic smile with a small "Hehe". Zhengting takes the nongfu spring water not forgetting to pinch Quanzhe's red cheeks in which Wenjun suddenly jumps out behind Quanzhe scaring the poor little hamster. "Oh did I scare our little hamster" Wenjun says teasingly patting Quanzhe's blond grey head.

"Ge, Junhui laoshi(teacher) said that we will be running a few more times for next class so you still have another chance..." Wenjun says. Zhengting shrugs "I don't really care..." he stops to cough out the dryness in his throat before continuing "...if I get into the relays or sprints if not *cough* I can still join other activities like uhhh gymnastics and swimming " Wenjun nods back agreeing his hands still fiddling with Quanzhe's hair. Quanzhe looks at Zhengting worriedly "Ting ge, you should go see the Bingbing jie you look really ill " he said, Wenjun nods again Zhengting weakly smiles at them " Yeah I'll go after I've finished all my classes-" Quanzhe shakes his head "Let's go now " he cuts off holding Zhengting's free hand pulling him up from his seat carefully and leading him out the field. Wenjun also gets up so he could inform Junhui that the two were going to the nurse room.









 

°The sights seen on the way here is the hardest to forget°