☆Chapter Thirty☆

FOREVER

4 years ago...

Out in a park in Seoul, South Korea at night a young boy stood far away from a group of boys. The young boy was screaming and shouting "Liars! Liars! They're all lies! You said that we just had to steal from that house but why did you have to kill! That person in the hospital right now is my father!". "Muti... Sorry I didn't know..." A young Xukun spoke. The leader Yu Gengyin also tries to soothe Muti "Xukun's right we didn't know it was your ex father's house". The other boys also try to clam down the boy "Muti you hated your father and didn't get along with him too don't be so sad about it and-" "SHuT Up!" Wu Muti shrieked "Because of you he's gone!" he yelled and pointed at Xukun. Xukun flinches at the maknae's words "I said sorry! Stop making it sound like I murdered him he's not dead yet! It was an accident!" he shout back. "I-I heard you and boss t-talking he said he would give you reward if you k-killed the owner of the house!" Muti yelled again. Then it started to pour rain the 6 boys stood there until a lack van came up the door opened and the driver shouted "Hey kids! get in now!". They entered the van one by one with Zhao Pinlin dragging Muti. Xukun sat at the front seat and the van was silent during the whole ride until the got back to the headquarters.

As soon as the van parked in the underground parking lot, Cai Xukun was the first to hop out of the van and went straight to a red elevator in a hurry. Inside the elevator Xukun was still and quiet he stared at the numbers above indicating which levels he's passed '...6...7...8...9...10...*ding* 11'. The door slid open and he stepped out of the elevator walking down the hallway until he reached the door with the 'Authorised people only' sign. He took out a card from his pocket and placed it on the scanner a *Beep* was heard and the door clicked open. He entered into what looked like a bridge full of glass windows and blue led lights lighting the pathway.

As soon as he exited the bridge he walked past the layouts of desk and workers. Ignoring the workers' questions and greetings he quickly reached the Navy blue door with a sliver plate that had 'Pelias Boss' carved on it with the word 'Boss' underneath 'Pelias'.

He didn't hesitate to knock loudly and opened the door interfering a conversation between a women who looked like she was in her late 20s and the man who sat on the large leather chair. The man slipped on his thick framed glasses and a mask to cover the scar on the left side of his jaw and chin. "Excuse me" Xukun said monotonly. The man raised his hand up and said "Wait a minute" to Xukun.

The man walked to the lady and whispered a few words to her. The women's face was cover by her long bangs and fringe but Xukun could see how her lips tightened. She looked at the man and then at Xukun and then looked at the man one last time before storming out of the room.

"What brings you here" the man muffled through his mask grabbing Xukun's attention. "I'm quitting" Xukun simply said. The man furrowed his eyebrows "Why do you want to leave? Is it because you don't get a long with your team? Are the workers not treating you well?.." Xukun was an important pawn for the man as he was strong and well skilled that he can even become a individual higher rank but because of his age the man put him into a unit first. "Cai Xukun you only have one more until you can become an individual higher rank. I even organised tasks for you to prepare for that stage!" The man exclaimed. Xukun speaks back "Boss, murdering is not what I want to do. I am not becoming an assassin" he said in a cold tone. The boss closed his eyes and slowly sighed.

*time skip*

Xukun went back to his dorm. When he entered only his leader was there, everyone else probably went to out to eat. He opened the wardrobe and took out his luggage and clothes ignoring Yu Gengyin who was on his phone. Yu Gengyin saw Xukun packing his clothes, he quickly put down his phone and stood up. "Xukun what are you doing?" Gengyin asked worriedly. Xukun kept his head down and replied "Leader, sorry but I'm quitting..." he paused to face his leader "...after I complete one more mission".

20 minutes ago...

Xukun stood still and straight oppostie if him the boss leaned on sideways on the leather chair. His left hand rested on the left arm chair and his right hand stretched out tapping a pen onto the marble black desk. The man wore a navy blue suit with a light blue button shirt underneath leaving one button undone by the collar. Even though Xukun wore a long black puff jacket and the heat-pump was on he felt a bit chilly and cold. The boss stopped clicking the pen. Xukun noticed that the black pen looked expensive as it had a silver moon on the cap and it's silver dragon design on the pen. The boss speaks and Xukun's attention is back on him.
"Go to SM Station, at the 12th floor find Door n.o 9 and in there is hidden a hexagon shaped silver box. I want you to return with this box to me in three days. If you succeeded and give me what I want then I'll let you free" the boss said as the wrinkles around his eyes creased showing that he was smiling behind his mask. "And as to how you get there or unlock the doors ... it's all up to you. I should warn you though , it's very hard to get that box... they have stronger security than you expect "









 

°Forever you forever now °