☆Chapter Twenty-Seven☆

FOREVER

 

⚠️mention of drug- it may sound serious/dramatic in story but irl it isn't and info are mixed/made up(1/2 fake 1/2 real)⚠️


 

In the middle of the field•

And then he saw the utterly annoying Cai Xukun's face appear!
"Wah!" Zhengting yelped and rolled 360 degrees so he was on his back again but further from Xukun. "W-what you doing?" Zhengting croaked out and tried to cough his dry throat out. Xukun sat down legs crossed on the ground "Didn't mean to scare you... here drink it" he murmured and threw the bottle to Zhengting. Zhengting caught it, he stared at the drink inspecting it. Xukun sighs "What's wrong drink it, it hasn't been opened yet I can't put anything bad in there and it's not expired...". Zhengting thought for a second 'He's right'. Xukun tries to hide his smirk as he watch Zhengting who brought the bottle near his mouth.

"ZHENGTING-GE!" Fan Chengcheng suddenly shot out of nowhere and jumped onto Zhengting from behind causing Zhengting to spit out the fluid spraying it in front of him. "Dammit" Xukun whispered and stood up to prevent getting wet. "What!?" Zhengting yelled annoyingly as he stood up and felt the sticky sensation on his chest. He looks down at his stained shirt and snaps back at Chengcheng "Fan Chengcheng look what you've done!". Chengcheng looks up like he did nothing but Zhengting's pout convinced him to apoligise "Sorry didn't mean to do that but you're running next". Zhengting gets more mad and tugs onto the hem of Chengcheng's white shirt. Chengcheng looks back at Zhengting, Zhengting reveals a cheeky smile. Chengcheng straight away knew what it meant and tugs his shirt back "Nah ah you can't borrow my shirt. I'm not wearing anything on top except this shirt and I don't have abs to show off like you do" "Well You shouldn't have jumped onto me like that! Did you know that it could injure my back!". Xukun who they had forgotten was standing there couldn't handle the bickering and decided to speak "Hey can you both stop fighting! Zhu Zhengting it's just a shirt you need right?" Xukun pulls off his pink shirt revealing the grey hoodie underneath and tossed it at Zhengting. Zhengting catches it with both hands while saying "Thanks , Chengcheng apart from basketball you can learn this from him " . Chengcheng's jaw dropped open and points at Xukun about to say something but shuts his mouth when he sees Xukun's gaze at Zhengting's abs. Zhengting was wiping himself dry with the dry side of his shirt but Chengcheng immediately puts Xukun's pink shirt on him and going through the sleeves to pull out Zhengting's arm, like how a mother would dress her child. Zhengting looks at Chengcheng like he was crazy "Did you take you medicine?" He blurts out sarcastically. "Yeah I totally did! Now hurry you're running next" Chengcheng gives one push and Zhengting automatically walked to the line mumbling complaints.

Chengcheng sighs and picks up the Vitaman drink, facing Xukun his eyebrows knitted and eyes cold. "I treat and respect you as my captain... but if you try to harm any of my brothers (friends)  then I'll make sure the consequences are painful like hell." Chengcheng warned. Xukun's face screams 'Confusion' "Fan Chengcheng What do you mean?! I just lent him my shirt isn't that helping?" Xukun didn't know why but when Chengcheng said he was harming Zhengting  he got very triggered  " ...Oh! Or am I not allowed to look at his abs? Did you think I'm a ert and gonna do him or what? You saw his abs too so- " "This has MDMA drug in it!" Chengcheng whispers holding up the yellow bottle. "MDMA? Ecstasy? It's good for you isn't it? It makes you feel energized and lighter right?" Xukun stated. Chengcheng continues "But you don't know the after effects of using it right?" He pauses to see Xukun's more confused face " Especially since this is the strong one anxiety, fatigue and dizziness or even unconsciousness may occur to user ".  Xukun stands still staring at the bottle while processing the given details from Chengcheng. "B-but how'd it get in there?And why do you know thats in there are you making this up? You kn-" Chengcheng cuts him off again "Ask your friend...the one who gave it to you".

 

Flashback 2 hrs ago○

Chengcheng was carrying a pile of workbooks from his English class that he needed to deliver to Henry's office.
On the way there he came across the wood works room and notices the door was slightly ajar. This got him curious because classes were over and everyone should be at the cafeteria having afternoon tea, and it was even weirder since this room was usually always locked (since all the equipment in there was expensive no one was allowed to enter without a teacher). Chengcheng then heard clinking noises of tools and mumbling voices then a click as someone a button. Chengcheng leans his head near opened door to peek through and saw his basketball co-captain Ziyi. He watched Ziyi twist open a cap of the Nongfu Vitamin water bottle, the yellow one. Ziyi drops a white tablet into it tightening the cap back on and takes a tool to melt the cap and connect it to the plastic ring so it looked like it was never opened. Ziyi's right hand grasped a marker and scribbled onto the bottle. Chengcheng could clearly see that he wrote 'CXK' on it 'What does that mean?' He thought. He scans  Ziyi's surrounding and found a small white cardboard of what looked like where the tablets came from he leant forward to see more but suddenly  a book in his hands slipped and dropped onto the ground. Chengcheng quickly bent down to pick it up and dashed forwards to the corner of the corridor and decided to leave and make his way to the office.

After delivering the workbooks Chengcheng came back to the wood works room still feeling a bit uneasy about what happened. He was about to turn corners until a voice ahead stopped him. He peeks behind the corner of the wall and down the hallway Ziyi and Xukun stood outside the wood works room. Ziyi hands Xukun two yellow vitamin water and says something but they were too quiet Chengcheng couldn't hear what they were saying so he kept still behind the wall until they were both gone. Once they left Chengcheng jumps out of his hiding spot and dramatically does James Bond moves back to the wall and imaginary gun etc (imagine Agent J performance). He reaches the door handle and presses it open he sighs as the door squeaked open "Luckily Ziyi that idiot forgot to lock it"  He said to himself. Chengcheng walks to the bench that Ziyi used and found the used marker still there. As he walked towards the table he felt something crunch underneath his shoes, he lift his foot up and finds the white tablets he saw before. He picks it up studying it and sniffed it. Chengcheng recognises this but doesn't remember what it was called , his sister taught him about medicine and drugs years ago but he gave up on medical studies so of course he could no longer tell apart which drug was what."Take it back and ask big sis" he noted.

*time skip*

Out on the field Chengcheng just finished his sprint he went to get a drink of water from the drinking fountain when he came back he heard  Zhengting yell his name " What?" He shout back but Zhengting didn't  answer instead he was already occupied by Xukun. Chengcheng saw Xukun pass the bottle. He saw the 'CXK' marked on it and his brain immediately clicked to the wood work room and what his sister told him:

"Hm Where'd you get this? It's seems to be MDMA ,but a lot stronger than the normal ones. This one if you use it -depending on how much and how fast you consume it- normally you'll faint in less than 10 minutes".

"Oh no" Chengcheng sprints towards the grass patch in the middle of the track when he got there he jumoed and leaped forwards onto Zhengting "ZHENGTING-GE!" He screeched silently cheering as Zhengting spat out the drink "Sorry Ting-ge but this is for your own good " He said in his mind.

End flashback○

After explaining, Chengcheng notices the change in Xukun's facial expression. By the look of Xukun's confused, hurt and worried face it seems like he really didn't know about the drug.

Then they heard Junhui shout "Zhengting!".













 

° Forever you Forever now °

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

 

 

-_Notes_-

🐰🍪Happy Birthday Kookie🍪🐇

🐰🍪Happy Birthday Kookie🍪🐇

 

❤And Watch/support Baekhyun × Locco 《 Young》👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RduG3VkgnrU

 


🐏😍Also Lay's new《Sheep》 (Alan Walker Relift)❤🐑

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kthhAjR4CBs